Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mercenaries (sinfulrook & Loveme)

He petted her hair gently and smiled down at her. "Calm down, I'm no good to him dead, I have a lot of information on something he needs, and he's gonna try to get it out of me...." He said to her and then slowly picked up a spoon to feed her. "Here, the food will calm you down." He told her sincerely.

She smiled softly and set up. Opening her mouth as he held the food up for her. Chewing it slowly, she took the fork and fed him. Almost all of the food. "You'll need it, more then I do. When he starts torturing you..." The woman nodded, pushing the fork to him. "Im fine and I'll be fine... I am use to not eating."

"I know you're used to it, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't eat." He said with a small smile and took the bite that he was given, chewing it slowly and swallowing it. He ate about half the food before he shook his head and took the fork from her, feeding her more. "You eat as well, I won't have you going hungry half the time." He told her with a small smile.

"But I can't have you passing out on me either..." She smiled softly as she ate the other half that was left. Sliding the tray back out the cell door as she stood up. The woman waited, hearing shuffling coming from the steps leading down to where they were. "Leo... I think they are coming..."

Leo perked up when she said she thought they were coming, and quickly moved towards the cell door. After a short while, he noticed the king descending with three guards behind him. "We meet again..." Leo said with a smirk.

"Yes, it seems that we do. Tell me, did you think you would escape with that vital information?" King Harlaus said with his raspy voice, being rather old, but still stronger than most in the world. "Surely you did not think that I would leave you be." He said with a laugh and motioned for the guards to grab them.

The guards quickly opened the door and grabbed Leo and Katana, leading them out of the cell. "You can do what you want to me, Harlaus, but you'll never get that information out of me." Leo said with a laugh. "Is that so? Well I hope you're ready to be tortured for the rest of your life then." The king spoke with laughter.

Katana had moved to the back of the cell. Trying to avoid the king. Her eyes closed, hoping that when she opened them that they would be gone and her and Leo would be safely. Then, she heard the King speak and the guards quickly grabbed her. "No!! Please... Please....!" Katana had started to fight them, anyone would if they knew what it felt like.

"Leo.. How can you let them do that!" She was screaming, knowing that it would only make matters worse for her and him. She didn't want to see him hurt, she would rather them hurt her...

Leo looked back at Katana fighting back a little bit and chuckled to himself, then looked at the king in front of him. "Harlaus, promise me that you won't hurt her too bad... She has nothing to do with this." Leo said sternly with a serious look on his face. He wasn't going to let her get hurt as much as he was going to be hurt.

"Oh Leo, you know I don't hurt women that much." The king laughed at his request and led them to the torture chamber. Leo was stripped of all his clothing except his underwear and suspended in the air with four chain cuffs against the wall, his body stretched out, all of his scars from previous tortures clearly visible now to Katana.

Leo looked at Katana as she was put in the same position just across from him on pillars instead of against the wall. "She'll get the pleasure of watching you get whipped and tortured." The king laughed and waited for the dungeon master to arrive, but he hasn't show up yet. "Katana, don't worry, you're not the only one who has been tortured..." Leo said with a soft smile.

Katana had stopped fighting against them. Knowing, there was no use. Whimpering as they led them to the torture chamber, she watched as Leo was stripped of all except his underwear. The scars visible to her, she had no idea that he had been through it before.

Katana, was done the same. Except they left her bra and underwear on. Her long hair covered most of her breast that was visible. Shying away, she turned back to look at Leo. "I...I won't watch you torture him... I won't.. You can't make me..." She shook her head, trying to stay on the pillars that held her there.

"Oh my precious little girl, you will watch him, just as soon as the dungeon master arrives." The king said and noticed the dungeon master arrive with his mask on. Soon enough, the king told him to go easy on the girl, and make sure to keep Leo alive enough so that he would spill the information.

The dungeon master grinned under the mask and let the king and his guards leave before proceeding to grab the whip. Leo smirked at the dungeon master. "You look like a momma's boy." Leo taunted the dungeon master, and the large man snarled and whipped Leo's chest and stomach, leaving a streak across his body. Leo didn't flinch one bit, but instead kept grinning. "I knew it, a real momma's boy." He taunted again and was whipped again.

She hissed at the guard and the king as they left. Watching the dungeon master walk in with a hood over his head and face. He went straight to Leo, the whip in hand. Leo was taunting him.... Making him torture him. "Leo.. Stop... Your making him do it!"

Katana screamed towards him, grimmacing everytime the whip hit agaisnt his chest. The whoosing noise of it, the cracking as it hit bare skin. She wasn't watching, her eyes were closed and her head turned the other way.

Leo didn't grimace or flinch even once when he was whipped. "Heh, Katana, you should look at this, and look at how weak this dungeon master is." He taunted the dungeon master more. The dungeon master noticed the girl not looking, so he got a small contraption that forced her to look at him, holding her head back and her eyes open.

"Forcing her to watch... You're sick..." He spat at the dungeon master's face and soon was whipped across his face, this time screaming out in pain as the lash went down his eye and across his nose in a diagonal fashion. "Nice hit, just hope it doesn't make me blind." He grinned again. The pain was nothing to him, he's gone through much worse than this.

"N-o.... No.... Please don't..." She whimpered against the contraption that he had pulled around her. "Please.... Stop... " The latest slash against his face hurt her worse then it did to her when it did him. Shaking her head, she cried out.

"Stop!! Leave him alone!! Your just a follower... That's all! You don't make your own decisions... Your just filth..." Katana was trying to be strong, strong for Leo... For the man that saved her.

The dungeon master just laughed at the girl that was calling him filth and then put the whip away. "I'll be back tomorrow." The dungeon master said and left them hanging there.

Leo laughed softly, his eyes closed gently, the pain not even phasing him. "Katana, you scream too loudly." He said to her and looked up at her, his eye just fine, but the wound still bleeding a little bit, the blood dripping down slowly. "Don't worry, we'll be saved soon, I promise." He told her honestly with a smile.

"Leo..." She shook her head. Trying to push the contraption off of her. She couldn't, it was on her until someone took it off. Shaking, she whimpered as she watched his eye
drip blood. He closed them, then opened them.

"How can you be so sure...Leo... Just because he tortured you doesn't mean he won't come
back and do it to me. Whatever information you have... They know it'll get to you if they hurt me... They know that... Or I wouldn't be here. Don't you see that?"

"Yes... I know that..." He said and then looked at her, blinking the blood away from his eye. "I don't want you to worry. The king would never let the dungeon master torture you to a point of bleeding, trust me." He told her with a small smile.

Beneath the smile, he was hiding all his pain and all his emotions right now. He knew that if he cried out in pain, the dungeon master would return and savor it, perhaps the king would too. "Katana, I promise you, my men know that King Harlaus has been after me, so they will come with the help of the Nords, I promise." He said promise twice, and that meant it was a double promise to her. "Think you can stay calm and hang in there for three to four days?"

Shaking her head, she whimpered. "Leo..." It was all she could say. Katana was trying to stay strong and calm. But it wasn't working very well. "Leo... I'm sleepy.. But I can't close my eyes..." She was trying to get his mind off of his self. On to her and other things...

"You have to be strong too... You cant let them get the information from you, even if they torture me. You have to promise Leo. Promise me."

Leo looked up at her with a surprised look on his face. She was willing to be tortured too? She knew nothing of him other than he was just a kind man. He smiled softly and nodded to her.

"Alright, I promise. Also, just relax your head and slowly push your head back, that should loosen the thing on your head so you can close your eyes." He said to her. He was put in that thing as well, and he escaped it before, and sharing that information with her might be a saver for her.

Doing as he had suggested, actually worked. It was still on her head but she could fall and close her eyes. Smiling softly, she spoke. "Leo... Mayb we should go to sleep... Keep our rest up. That way we will have energy."

She nodded, laughing at her self as she closed her eyes for a little while. Opening them soon after to look at him. She would be tortured for him, because she had started to like him...

Leo watched her close her eyes as she laughed and thought she dozed off, but smiled at her when she looked up at him and nodded gently. "We should, time will pass quicker that way." He told her and let out a soft yawn, the bleeding had already stopped on all his whip marks. "Hey, Katana, promise me you'll be strong and you'll taunt him each time he hurts you." He asked her for that one thing. If anything dungeon masters hated more than anything else, was the taunts they received. That was the reason this one left so early, he got sick of the taunts.

Hearing him confirm her fears, she felt her heart dropping. But she hid it from him. Knowing all along that it would happen. Nodding as best as she could, she whispered. "I promise Leo... To the best of my abilities...." She had fallen for the man in front of her.

Why, she hadn't figured out and now wasn't the time. Get rest, it would pass the time. But she couldn't. No natter how hard she tried. She never couldfall asleep.

Leo wasn't quite asleep yet, and he opened his eyes to see if she was awake, and she was. "Hey, relax your muscles, you're too tense. To sleep in these chains you have to be able to loosen your muscles." He told her quietly and yawned again, closing his eyes once more. He was exhausted for some reason, but he couldn't fall asleep either.

Shaking her head, she spoke. Though her voice showed tiredness, it was barely a whisper. "Ive tried... I've tried everything..." She closed her eyes once more. Trying to relax her muscles. Letting the chains hold her on the pillars. Whimpering, she didn't for long. The cuffs around her wrists that were hooked to the chains had cut into her skin. "Ill just stay awake... Leo, you go to sleep...."

(I just wanted to say, this is one of my favorite roleplays and longest ones.]

Leo looked up at her and noticed her cuffs digging into her skin, then looked at her ankles, then back up at her face. "Katana, just stay relaxed, ignore the pain. You have to try and sleep." He said and then thought of something. "Why don't you try flailing around for a little while, maybe you'll run out of.... energy..." He said and got tired from just the thought of it, and then slowly nodded off to sleep.

(Really? That's good to know ^^)

She was going to reply, but he had fell asleep. Smiling softy, she watched him. She knew she needed to sleep, knew that if she didn't she would regret it. Katana was trying to ignore the pain, trying to fall asleep. Closing her eyes after watching him for a while, she drifted off to sleep. It wasn't a heavy sleep, but just a light sleep.

[Yes. <3]

Leo slept quietly and heavily, snoozing lightly. Something in his mind told him that he should be happy that she fell asleep, but something else told him that he really liked her. She was gorgeous and smart, and she knew how to at least defend herself. After a long night of sleeping and waking up constantly, he woke up to the sound of the dungeon master opening the door.

(Hooray! <3)

Back
Top Bottom