Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mercenaries (sinfulrook & Loveme)

"I feel honored... I get to share a room with the leader." She laughed softly, sitting on the edge if the bed. It was a very nice room, small but big enough for two people. Looking around the room, she smiled softly.

"Are we sharing the bed or....?" She spoke gently. She didn't mind, sharinga bed with him. It would be warmer, more comforting.

Leo pulled off his shirt while she sat down on the bed, revealing his muscular back and then turning to show several scars on the front of his body. He didn't mind showing off his scars, since they were all from battle anyways.

"Well, I could sleep on the floor if you'd like, it's up to you to decide." He said with a warm smile.

Smiling softly, she blushed and turned away. "We can share the bed..." She pulled the sheets and bread spread back and climbed in. There was no use in her taking anything off because she had nothing to change into.

"Ill keep my hands to my self." She was on her right side, the backfacubg his back once he was to get in.

Leo slowly climbed in next to her and pulled the covers over himself, laying on his back and looking over at her. "I don't mind if you sleep normally." He said, blushing a bit and turning to look away from her.

"I don't mind if you want to cuddle up to me either..." He said a little more quietly, more shyly than anything.

"You would mind... Because normaly I'm on the ground, with no blanket or pillow." She turned
to face him as she spoke. Now on her left side as her hair fell around her face. "Im fine... I promise." Blushing, she spoke gently as she closed her eyes.

"Dont be shy, you can cuddle up to me if you like.... It's been so long..." Her voice trailed off as she started to drift off to sleep. One of her hands laying right next to his.

Leo blushed a bit and turned to his side once she said he can cuddle up to her. "I'll take you up on that offer then." He said quietly and slowly moved closer to her, putting her arm around him and his around her, hugging her gently.

"Sleep well..." He whispered, trailing off slowly and then finally falling asleep, sleeping silently and motionlessly through the night.

Smiling softly, she wrapped her hand around him and closed her eyes. "Sleep well Leo..." Within a few moments her breathing steadied as she asleep. Sleeping most of the night, sometime during the early morning hours she rolled over.

Her back to him, his arm still barely hanging on to her. She was dreaming about him, about how he had helped her. Saved her.

Leo slept motionlessly the entire night, snoozing lightly, not snoring. He felt warm, happy, and comfortable with someone else in the bed. He dreamt about something he couldn't quite figure out, but it involved the girl he had just saved.

He woke up in the morning when the sun began shining on his face. He opened his eyes barely and yawned, slowly sitting up.

She felt him stirring whenever the morning came. Feeling the warm sunlight hit against her body. She turned over, facing him. Her shirt pulled down her shoulder. Revealing part of her breast. Bit she didn't know or care.

Still sleeping, she pushed her arm out. Almost making sure if he was still there are not. Knowing thst when he would be ready he would wake her.

Leo turned his head to look at her and smiled softly, petting her hair gently and noticing her breast exposed a little bit. He blushed a bit and slid her shirt back up on her to cover it up. He then shook her lightly.

"Katana, wake up." He said softly and almost like a father to a young girl, or a man to his lover or wife.

Groaning, she shook her head. Pulling the covers back over her head. Trying to escape from the woken world. "No...." Grunting out of disgust that she had to get up,
she tried her best to fall back asleep.

Knowing, it would be a while until she saw a bed again. A few minutes later, her eyes started to open up. Shaking softy, she laid there.

Leo layed back down next to her and put his arm around her, pulling the covers over them fully so their faces were hidden from the sun.

"I know you'll miss sleeping in a bed, so we can sleep for a bit longer." He told her and closed his eyes, sighing a little bit.

Smiling softly, she nodded and cuddled up to him. Her eyes closing, she fell back asleep. Her arms around him, hugging tightly around him. She didn't know if he was asleep or not... But she was going to sleep.

For a little while at least. Still, peaceful. Her hair around her face the covers pulled around them. Jade had become attached to him...

((Her name is Katana, not Jade xD))

Leo smiled and closed his eyes. He didn't fall asleep, he just rested on the bed there. The morning was peaceful, and he didn't want it any other way after a battle.

He gently cuddled the girl in his arms, listening to her breathing, feeling her chest expanding and depressing as she breathed. He wondered if her heart was calm, or if it was pounding rapidly.

{{so many names... my bad}}

Smiling in her sleep, she nodded off. waking up an hour later to find him still there with her, her in his arms. "Did you not go back to sleep....?" She spoke softly, almsot trying to kiss him softly.

Changing her mind at the last moment, she shook her head lightly. "You should of went back to sleep.....We have a long day ahead of us."

((It's okay, it happens, that's why I only use like 3 names))

Leo heard her wake up and kept his eyes closed, just laying there with her. When she spoke, he opened his eyes to look at her and saw her coming in for the kiss, but stopped herself. He blushed a little bit and slowly let her go.

"I didn't... And there's no need, I'm always awake this early, and it's more than enough sleep if we're just leaving town temporarily." He said to her and yawned a bit, slowly sitting up while pushing the covers of the bed off him.

((Sad thing is I only use three.)

She laughed softly and set up. Turning towards the sunlight shining through the window. Her hair was tossed around her head, like bed head. Shaking her head, she smiled softly. "Its a pretty day today...."

Her shirt was crooked, and she silently fixed it as she gazed downwards. "Did you sleep well atleast?I did...."

Leo nodded to her first question and then looked at her as she fixed her shirt. She looked adorable with her bed head and just her shirt showing off her body a little bit.

He nodded again to her next question. "I did as well, it was probably the best sleep I've had in a few years." He told her then slowly got out of the bed, grabbing his clothes and slowly slipping them on.

She still hadn't become use to seeing his body... Almost fragile and strong at the same time. Her arms stretched above her head as she yawned softly. Blushing as she yawned loudly. "Could... Could I maybe... Get a bath before we leave.... ?"

Her voice was soft, making sure not to step over any boundaries. Being on the safe aide was better then being beaten. She thought he wouldn't do it. But she was so use to asking before she done things.

"You don't have to ask." He said as he turned to face her, blushing a bit at seeing her body, then turned away. "Just ask the inn keeper and he will provide you with everything you need for a bath. There's a public one just down the street, that's where I'm going to bathe." He said to her. He then began slowly walking towards the door, his boots clacking on the wooden floors.

"Is there not a more.... Private one?" She spoke gently, almost shy about asking. The truth is, she was shy about showing her body. No man had ever told her how beautiful she was or a nice body, so she kept it to herself. "If not.... I can go to the public one... I don't have any clothes to put on though...."

He stopped in the doorway and then smacked himself in the face. He turned around to face her and then motioned with his hand for her to come with him. "We'll go get you some new clothes first, then the innkeeper can give you a private bath. If you want I could join in..." He said and turned away with his last few words, waiting for her to join him to walk outside of the inn.

"Thank you..." Her voice trailed off as she started to follow him. Blushing at his offer, she shook her head. "Not now..." It was to early for her. So many things happening, that she had to get use to. Her hair fell around her face as she walked with him our of the inn.

Leo nodded and led her to the nearest clothier, letting her pick out what she wanted and paid for it all, then led her back to the inn. He paid the innkeeper for two separate baths, one for him and one for her. Luckily, there were two left just for them, and so he grabbed what he needed and went to bathe on his own, leading her to her bath which was right next door to his.

Nodding, she smiled softly. Clothes in hand as she set them down. The hot water running against her hands, she smiled softly. Once it had been filled, she climbed in. Loving the feel if the hot wager against her skin. From then, she bathe and washed her hair. Now, she was clean. Like a new woman.

Back
Top Bottom