Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mercenaries (sinfulrook & Loveme)

Smiling softly, she kissed him deeply. Her head resting against his before she pulled him down with him. "Lets celebrate, my cuddling." She laughed softly, pulling the covers over herself and him. Kissing him softly once more.

"Ive been meaning to tell you...." Her voice trailed off softly as she breathed deeply. Closing het eyes, she finished her sentence. "I love you Leo..." She didn't move to look at him, she was to scared too. In fear of what he would say to her or do.

Leo heard her speak and looked down at her, and when she said it... He froze... He looked down at her surprised for a little while, but then slowly smiled and closed his eyes, cuddling with her and holding her close. "That's good to know... Because..." He stopped for a moment and then sighed. "I love you, Katana..." He whispered to her.

She couldn't of been any happier at that moment in time. The man she loved, loved her back. Smiling widely, she hugged him tightly and kissed him deeply. "I was so scared, to tell you. I didn't know what you would think of me afterwards... But I'm glad to know that you love me back Leo."

Leo kissed her back deeply and held her close against him, all the while still under the bedsheets, cuddling for warmth with her. "I didn't think that we'd fall for each other so soon, but I'm glad we did..." He whispered to her and kissed her again, letting that single kiss last a long time.

"Me either..." Grinning softly, she kissed him herself for the first time. "Now, that you have your castle... Can I be your queen?" Katana laughed gently and kissed him once more. Running her fingers down his chest. It was nice, to have him with her... Maybe finally hers.

Leo smiled at the suggestion of her being his queen. He kind of liked the idea, but without telling her, he kissed her back and rubbed her shoulder gently. "I'd love to have a queen by my side all the time." He whispered to her and kissed her some more, gently and passionately.

"Hmmm... Let's hope that that Queen is me shall we?" Laughin softly, she kissed him playfully. Loving that they were together, both safe and out of harms ways.

Back
Top Bottom