Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mercenaries (sinfulrook & Loveme)

Katana really didn't know what to say, so she let him lead her to her seat. When she set down, she heard the king talking to Leo. Smiling softly, she remained quite through out her meal. Wincing every once in awhile as a pain would shoot through her body.

Shaking her head, she was trying to be strong. But the more she waited, the more it came. Nodding towards him, she spoke. "Yes... It does. But why? Yours doesn't..." Shaking her head, she was trying to keep it between the two of them. What if the king and others saw her as weak.

The King noticed the girl wincing in pain and then called for Leo to come to him. Leo got up and listened to what he said, then nodded. "Of course." Leo said and went over to Katana. "Come on, we'll skip dessert, the nurse will help ease the pain." He said and helped her get up, leading her towards the infirmary.

"Im sorry..." She spoke softly as she walked with Leo to the nurse. Shaking her head as she spoke once again "Ill be fine... Go back and have your talk with the king. I didn't mean to interrupt it... I'm sorry." Katana didn't like feeling weak, but at the moment she did. She couldn't help bit to feel like something was wrong.

Her mind raced on things that could of went bad. Maybe the needles the man injected into her had some kind of posion. She didn't know, but she did know it wasn't a soft pain. It was one that would hurt you and bring you to your knees.

Leo led her to the infirmary slowly, shaking his head when she told him to go back. "He just wanted us to join him for breakfast is all, we had nothing to talk about. Besides, talking about business during meal time isn't good." He told her and kissed her temple just before they reached the infirmary.

Once they were inside the infirmary, he led her to the nearest doctor, who happened to be a female. "Excuse me, could you have a look at her wounds? We were tortured, and the dungeon master ripped the needles out of under her skin, so it may have cause some damage." He said as the doctor looked her over. The doctor nodded a bit and took Katana's hand. "Come on, miss, you need to lay down and let me treat those properly so they don't stay as scars." The female doctor said and Leo followed behind them.

Katana agreed and took the womans hand. As she led her over to the table, Katana laid back. Feeling the pillow hit against her head. "I don't know what's wrong... Please fix it..." Shaking her head she closed her eyes. Knowing, she would probably have to become clothless of the doctor wanted to treat all of them.

Leo stood nearby and held Katana's hand. "Don't worry, it's just your muscles trying to reform themselves properly." The female doctor said with a smile and pulled out a bottle of medicine. "This will sting a little bit, but tomorrow all those nasty wounds will be gone." She said and poured the medicine into a hankerchief. Leo stood there and held Katana's hand still, smiling down at her. "Don't worry, she knows what she's doing." He said and just after that, the nurse smiled softly and then began to gently pad and rub the medicine into the wounds.

Katana closed her eyes as she felt the medicine rubbing into her wounds. Just like the woman had said, it stung. Groaning softly, she gripped Leo's hand tighter. The more she kept on, the more Katana became use to the feeling. A few moments later, she was done and Katana was sitting up. "Thank you, I was worried it was something serious..."

"Not a problem dear, but just take it easy, alright?" The doctor told her and then walked away to take care of other patients that were there. Leo smiled at Katana and still held her hand. "Feeling better already?" He asked, knowing that the doctor might need her to stay here just in case, but then again, it wasn't anything serious like a stab wound or a missing limb.

"I will be feeling better." She nodded softly as she took his hand. "Why didn't mine heal like yours did?" She spoke softly as she watched him. "I don't want to stay here... I wanna go outside. May I?" Part of her still wanted to be his slave, it was all she grew up knowing. Still asking of little things showed that part of her.

Leo was a little confused at why she asked him to go outside, but he was going to answer her in order. "Because I've been in battle longer than you most likely." He said and then helped her stand up. "And you don't have to ask me to go outside, you're not a slave." He told her and smiled at her, then slowly began leading her out of the infirmary and outside to the large garden.

Shaking her head, she smiled softly as he helped her up. "Leo, I will forever owe you for saving me. Wheter it be your woman, or your slave." She would always be there for him... Katana cared so much for the man, but why? She hadn't figured that answer out yet. But she wasn't going to start complaining anytime soon. He tool great care of
her, something she wasn't use to at all.

Leo shook his head back at her. "Katana, you're free to choose what you want to do. Nobody in this world is allowed to control you, not even the one who saved you." He told her and kissed her cheek once they were outside and alone. He helped her walk through the garden, enjoying the view and smell of flowers and whatnot.

"I'm sorry, I still haven't got use to that fact... I will soon though." Smiling, she wrapped her arms around his as they walked in the garden. Enjoying the beautiful views and the scents of the various flowers that adorned the gardens. "What do you think will happen next? With us and the king?" Of course, she wanted to be with him... She loved the man. She believed that that would never change, he saved her when no one else could. It wasn't a loyalty she felt to him, but actually true love.

Leo shrugged a little bit and just held her arms close while they were wrapped around his one arm. "I'm not sure, the information I'll tell him will decide everything." He told her honestly and then sighed a little bit. "I just hope that you can be safe." He said quietly and then looked to her, smiling softly and kissing her lips gently.

Smiling as he kissed her lips gently, she nodded. "As do I. But I also want you safe. I don't want to lose a man who has protected me ever since he found me." Katana wanted to tell him that she believed she loved him, but it wasn't the right time. Not right now.

Leo smiled softly at her and nodded. "I guess I have no choice but to say I promise I'll be safe." He told her quietly and then began heading back towards the castle with her. "I'll go tell the king the information he wants, and then he'll decide what to do with me." He said softly once again.

"He better not do anything with you, except reward you or he will have me to answer to." She grinned softly as she interlaced her fingers with his. Seeing the castle coming back into view, the familiar sent of the flowers coming back as well. "I mean it... Tell him that to or I will myself and it wont be all that pretty." Laughing softly, she rested her head on his shoulder.

Leo laughed heartily when she said the king will have to answer to her, then hugged her close and let her rest her head on his shoulder. "Don't worry, he would never harm me." He said to her softly and petted her hair for a moment. "Want to wait out here for me?" He asked her quietly and kissed her cheek gently.

Shaking her head, she responded quitely. "No, I don't think so. I think, I am going to go and take a nap... you know where to find me." She nodded softly, hugging him one last time before moving away. Katana, still hadn't caught up on the sleep she had missed throughout her slavery. Crossing her arms, she silently made her way up the staircase and into the room they shared lastnight.

Leo nodded and hugged her back, kissing her cheek gently one last time before she left. Leo didn't say anything, so instead he just went straight to the king. They had talked for an hour or two, and Leo could not have been happier to hear the news. After sharing his information, he was offered a castle of his own, a home for him to live in, but the price wasn't just information, he was to become a vassal of King Ragnar.

After the talk, Leo went up to the room he shared with Katana and very slowly crept inside, silently sitting down next to her on the bed and petting her hair gently while she slept.

When she felt the weight of him sitting down, she stirred and turned over on her back. "Hey..." She smiled softly, watching him softly as he petted her hair gently. "How did it go..." Katana was glancing over to the clock that was on the bedside table. "You were gone a few hours... It must of went well. Besides, I don't see any cuts or bruises on you." Grinning deeply, she set up and pulled her arms around her knees.

Leo smiled down at her when she woke up to his petting. "Hey yourself..." He whispered and then let her sit up afterwards, moving closer to her and hugging her gently with one arm. "It went rather well... In fact, I have my own castle now." He said to her with a small smile and kissed her cheek. "I'm a vassal of the king now." He told her everything right there with just that one sentence.

"A castle..." Her voice was in pure awe struck. He had his own castle, how great was that? Shaking her head, she spoke softly. "Leo... I don't know what that is." Katana lowered her head, embarasses by her words.

Back
Top Bottom