Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Candira

She looked up at him as he told her to start them off. She blushed as he rubbed against her entrance and she bit her lip to hold back a moan. Her eyes locked onto his and she caught something there that made her wonder just who the hell he was. One thing she did know was that he was full of surprises. Why, it almost looked as though he cared about her on a deep level. She pulled him back down to her for another kiss and gently guided him into her, wanting him inside of her.

He smiled as he seemed to be as ready as she was. "Here we go..." He said gently to her as he slowly pressed his cock into her pussy. It went deep into her, and he moaned out loudly as he looked her in the eyes. He began to thrust into her, his lips going to hers as he thrust into her. "You feel so good." He said gently to her as he continued to thrust. "I hope I'm giving you as much pleasure..."

She couldn't figure out what it was that made her want him. For the moment, she forgot about his messed up behavior and focused on who he was now--gentle and kind of sweet--deciding that she wanted to try and hold on to this particular memory.

The sentiment that she felt good was mirrored by her. Her eyes closed for a moment, and she looked back up at him, panting and curling her toes a little. "You are," she said softly.

He smiled as he leaned down and pressed his lips against hers, loving the feel of them against his lips...they were so soft...He continued to thrust into her, his hands going to her breasts to stimulate them in all the right places before he began to tug on her nipples. He couldn't believe he was falling for her...but he couldn't admit it to her. Thats would be...terrible...and he felt guilty for thinking that. He pushed the thoughts out of his head...she was all that mattered at that moment as he could feel himself come closer to near ejaculation.

She moaned loudly beneath him, kissing him back when his lips found hers again. Her arms found their way around him and she kept him close as he thrust into her. She loved the way his hands felt on her, even as he got a little rough with her nipples. "Nathan..." she murmured, her body writhing in pleasure beneath him. Sapphire hadn't intended to say his name, but it just slipped out. He felt amazing.

"Sapphire..." He replied back...looking to her with loving eyes. He stopped thrusting and pulled his cock out of her...now lubed with her juices. He began to stroke it, feeling himself come closer to cumming. "Where do you want me to cum Sapphire...? I'll do it wherever you want..." He whispered to her as his other hand went down to her pussy, fingering her madly so that she would orgasm as well. "Where?"

Hearing her name come from him was dream-like and so pleasant, but when he pulled out of her she was disappointed, her pleasure severely diminished until his free hand came back to pleasure her. She arched her back and moaned softly, panting for a moment before she returned her attention to him. He was waiting for her decision. Panting, she calmed herself enough to answer, "Chest, stomach, anywhere," she said, looking up at him.

He nodded as he continued to finger her faster and faster, loving the feeling of her pussy around his fingers...It only turned him on even more...But the best part was, it was with her...a beautiful witch he had hated but came to secretly love. It wasn't long until finally, his hot seed began to shoot out all over her torso in random places, his mouth screaming in pure pleasure as he did so.

Sapphire's body tensed as his fingers drove her to her climax. She moaned loudly and arched her back, her legs and toes curling up a bit as she clenched the comforter. Just as she came, she felt her cum land on her. "Oh, God."

He laid down beside her, dropping down as he panted and looked to her with a small smile. He reached over and kissed her lips once before pulling away to lay his head back. "That was...just amazing..." He said to her, chuckling a little. "We're the last two people I expected to ever have made it this far to...do this."

She came down slowly as he lay down with her. Her eyes locked onto him as he leaned over and kissed her again. Though she was still wrapped up in the after-glow of sex, it still felt strange to have him with her. When he parted, she stared at him while he spoke. "Yeah...now that you mention it, we are," she said with a laugh.

He looked to her and smiled for a bit. "Though...just don't get used to it, alright?" He snuggled closer to her. "I already told you you had me the whole night...I think...So until sun's up...I'll just stay the way I am now." He said before closing his eyes. "Good night...Sapphire." He said with a yawn before he closed his eyes and fell asleep next to her.

It was easy to forget the reason they were together in the first place. She was so very content having been pleasured for the first time in a long while and now Nathan had his arms around her. She watched his face as he closed his eyes and then drifted off to sleep. With a smile, Sapphire did the same, her arm draped around him as she slept.

The next morning, Nathan awoke before Sapphire. He looked at the sleeping girl and smiled to her gently before slipping out of the bed silently. He yawned as he began to sluggishly get dressed...At least now he had some freedom to move about the town. Leaving her a note saying he'd be back, he began to walk around the town...moreover hanging around the food district than the brothel for some reason.

Sapphire woke up without him the next day. The fact that she was both surprised and disappointed spoke volumes. Rather than sit around and sulk, however, she straightened up the bed and then went to take a bath. She made sure she was perfectly clean and smelled lovely, her hair perfectly dry in mere seconds thanks to magic. She pulled it back into a ribbon today and put on a clean dress, this one a bit more conservative than the last since they'd be coming to the edge of the human kingdom soon. Basically, it filled in the sides a bit more and covered her stomach. She put her hat in her bag and made sure nothing was left in the room before she headed down to the desk to ask where a good breakfast place was.

The man at the counter of the inn showed her the directions to a great breakfast restaurant in town. By the time she would arrive, Nathan would already be there, ordering some old-style pancakes and eggs as well as a canteen full of water. He turned and began to walk back toward the inn, hoping that she was still there. He would serve her breakfast in bed...of course he ate while he was in the restaurant though, so he didn't have much to carry on the way back. "I hope she likes this stuff...it was the most basic stuff they had for breakfast there..." He murmured.

Sapphire managed to spot him first. He seemed to be lost in thought as he walked along with a tray of food. She smiled at him and waved, walking up to him. "Good morning. I wasn't sure when you left or when you'd be back. But I figured I would find you after breakfast." The pancakes and eggs on the tray looked really good. "Hey, is that yours?" She was in a good mood, despite her solitary morning. Maybe it was for the best.

"Huh? Oh...no. I figured since I was already out eating, I'd bring you back something...I didn't know exactly what you liked, so I just chose something simple. Pancakes and eggs with water." He said before pointing to an empty table with his head. "Shall we?" He said as he walked over to the table and sat down, having the tray on her end as he waited for her. "Come n eat before it gets cold, alright Sapphire?" He said before yawning. He was still so tired.

It was sweet of him to bring her food. He could have just woken her up like last time. "Sure." She sat with him after he gestured to the table. "Thanks, Nathan." With a little grin she took up a fork and started in on her food, just as neat as always. "Still sleepy?" she asked after a little while.

"Meh...just a little bit. But nothing too badly." He said shrugging as he looked at her. He watched her eat and he had a neutral look on his face. He yawned once more before standing up to stretch. "Hey Sapphire, I'm gonna go hit the brothel for a bit...I'm not gonna sleep with anyone. Its just the only bar in town is there. You don't mind, do you?" He turned to look at her. "I mean, people here in this witch city already think we're a couple. It should be okay for me to get a drink or two, right?"

She lifted an eyebrow and finished eating her breakfast--neat and relatively fast. "Ummm, call me crazy, but didn't I promise to keep you out of brothels?" Sapphire stood up and held his hand. "At least let me come with you if you're going to go."

"Alright...alright." He said before walking toward the brothel. He walked past the guards and headed immediately for the bar. "You want somethin since you're here?" He said as he ordered some nice sake for him to drink. "Whatever you want...just don't ask for too much of it. Gotta last for the other towns and all..." He said as he began to drink up, ignoring the brothel girls.

Sapphire asked for some juice, rather than any particular drink. She happily drank it and sat next to him, watching as the girls in the brothel sized her up, and tried to attract Nathan.

"Don't feel jealous or envious of them." He said to her before looking. "They may have better sex appeal, but they don't have what you have." He smiled and knicked her in the shoulder gently. "Heart baby." He said before downing the rest of his sake. "Ah damn thats good...you ready to head out Sapphire?"

"Hm?" She blinked and wondered what was going on. "I'm not really jealous..." But she let him think whatever he wanted. And while she took offense at the way he basically told her that the brothel girls were hotter than she was, she let him redeem himself with that last compliment. "Yes, I'm ready," she said, paying for her mug of juice. She looked up at him and stood up.

Back
Top Bottom