Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Candira

He frowned as he listened to her...but didn't notice the others taking attention to them. Suddenly, he felt her lips onto his own. His eyes widened up largely as he stood there in shock before he closed his eyes and began to get more into the kiss. His hands went to her cheeks and caressed them slightly as he continued to kiss her until finally his common sense came through and he broke away from the kiss. "I think...thats enough to convince them." He whispered to her. "Lets just...get going."

She made a rather girlish noise and hugged him before she turned to whisper, "Don't look so surprised next time." Though she was one to talk. It was difficult to keep up the facade that kissing him was natural when he seemed so convincing himself. Was he really reciprocating? She would likely never find out the truth about it. "Okay, let's go," she said, pulling away and taking his hand. It was very easy for her to be affectionate with him, partly because she thought it bothered him a little and she loved to get under his skin, but partly because...well, she didn't actually know the other reason, but it felt slightly more important than the other.

(Sorry for the delayed post.)

(Did I really just google the meaning of Recipricate >.>)

He blushed and looked annoyed before suddenly he began to walk on with her. "Yeah lets get going." He murmured as he followed after her. He wrapped his arm around her waist to play into the part of him being her husband. Eventually when they found a restaurant, he walked her in and sat her down before going to the chef. They only had ramen...Going back over, he sat down next to her. "Ok so its only noodles here...but you get to choose one type of meat, two types of vegetables...and one sauce to flavor it."

(Mm...now I could go for something noodle-based lol)

((lol that's okay.))

She smiled as he put his arm around her, finding that the illusion was better when he played along a little, even though he still seemed to be embarrassed. Or, at the very least, annoyed. She was having fun, though. And it was kind of nice to feel this way again. Still, there was no need for him to put up the facade that they were husband and wife. She let it slide as he led her into a restaurant and told her how the food worked. "I can work with that." She made an order with beef, sugar snap peas and bell peppers, going with one of the recommended sauces that looked spicy, but still good. When it was ordered, she got some water and smiled at her "husband."

"So, what now?"

Seeing what she ordered, he asked for some chicken and only teriyaki sauce, no vegetables at all except for the noodles themselves. Looking to her, he shrugged. "We wait for our food, eat, then hit the bar still if you're up for it. Otherwise we're heading back to the inn..." He smirked as he scooted closer to her, wrapping am arm over her shoulders as he leaned in to whisper to her. "Maybe we could even...rock the bed a little...you know?" He said smirking before he let her go. "I may not like the fact that we have to pretend to be husband and wife...but if I'm going to do it, we'd best...do it."

It seemed like this little game kept on repeating itself. Sapphire couldn't figure out why he set himself up like this, but she wasn't going to complain if it meant she could take him down a few pegs. He wasn't as special as he thought he was. As he finished his order and put his arm around her, she found herself torn between tearing him a new one and just enjoying the moment.

She came slightly closer to wanting to rip him a new one when he whispered about them having sex. She blinked and looked at him. "You do realize that we don't have to pretend anymore, don't you?" she asked looking at him. "But I might consider it if you start being a little nicer to me."

'Pfft...nicer. How I act is how I act.' He thought in his head. "Who said I was trying to pretend? Maybe I want people to think this way? Maybe I'm just trying to sweet talk you into giving yourself to me?" He said smiling to her before their bowls of noodles were placed in front of them. Smiling, he took some chopsticks and began to eat away...doing things with his tongue to wrap the noodles around it that would look sensual to her. He looked over to her and smirked slyly. "I can do...a lot of things with my tongue."

She watched curiously, tilting her head as he told her he was just trying to smooth talk her. His tongue tricks were interesting enough, and oddly amusing. She gave him her attention for a long moment before she started to eat her noodles. Her expression was always just that of mild amusement. "Yeah, no manners no dice there, ace." She ate her bowl like a normal person, holding out for getting what she wanted, too, although, he certainly was making things interesting.

'No manners...no dice? Why do I sudden regret doing that?' He thought in his head as his face went to that of a feeling of awkwardness as he thought it. Eventually finishing his noodles, he smiled with joy as he drank the soup from the bowl silently...rather than slurping it out loud like most other people would have. Eventually putting the bowl down, he wiped the small soup-mustache that formed before looking to her. "Yeah yeah. No manners no dice or whatever." He said shrugging. "Maybe I'd show more manners if you would put out and stop being suck a cock tease..." He said silently to himself, not loud enough for her to hear him clearly but loud enough for her to hear him mumbling.

She didn't hear what he said, but she was pretty sure that it was directed at her, and that it was less than flattering. She supposed she probably deserved some of the harassment she was getting from her "partner." It just sort of sucked that he wouldn't budge on the whole "treat me like a person, please" front. Sapphire happily powered through her meal, being as neat as possible, though she was still behind Nathan when he finished.

"What's that? You want me to stick around all night? Well, I guess I'll have to if you insist," she said, deciding to be even more of a pain in his ass. "I didn't mean you had to clean up your table manners. I meant just be nice to me instead of treating me like I'm some kind of burden.

"But you are some kind of burden..." He said sighing as he looked to her with a small smile. "But you're a good person...I already told you that I respect you enough not to do anything to you without your consent baby." He said smiling to her as he moved over closer, wrapping an arm around her. "So what do you say 'dear'...Shall we maybe...go back to the inn and have some fun? We're not getting any younger...and who knows...something might click in the back of my mind that'll cause me to be that much nicer to you Sapphire."

She opened her mouth to retaliate after his comment about her being a burden, but he cut her off by telling her she was a good person. He was absolutely infuriating and simultaneously confusing her. She made a sweet face as he put his arm around her, and looked up at him. "Well if you're going to play it that way..." She gave his cheek a little kiss and then whispered, "Let's go."

He looked down to her when she kissed his cheek and listened to her. "Alright then...I promise to be gentle little lady." He said smiling as he picked her up into his arms, carrying her out and toward the inn with a smile on his face. When they arrived, he laid her down gently on the bed as he looked at her. "No second thoughts bout doing this before we get started? I don't mind...really." He said gently to her with sincerity in his eyes and a smile on his face as he sat down next to her.

Sapphire was a little shocked at his promise, but more so at the fact that he actually carried her out of the restaurant and to the inn. She'd been planning an elaborate trick on him, but it was kind of hard to do that as he set her down on the bed and asked her if she had second thoughts. He seemed sincere about it too. She looked up at him and cursed her needy emotional and sexual side. Logic was losing...

"Can I ask you something first? Why do you go to brothels?"

He blinked as he heard the question. "Well...just like any other guy would I guess...I go to get rid of sexual tension and have some fun with the girls." He said as he rubbed the back of his head. "I go because there is nothing else for me to spend money on because food is usually cheap where I live, whereas the brothels are only slightly more expensive. I...live in a small town. Everyone knows me and the girls there treat me right...I just like to head to the brothel of each town to see if they're good people like the ones at my home town. They aren't sluts...they're just people doing a job, rather than most of the ones I've been to. Why would you ask me this?"

She looked up at him and frowned. "You told me that you wanted to stop going to them," she said softly. "I just don't want to add to the problem instead of helping, like I said I would." She reached up to him and put her hand on his face, her eyes conveying both that she was sorry, and that she was sincere.

Nathan looked at her in awe as he reached over and gently placed his hand on top of hers as his face went into her cheek. "Your hands are so soft Sapphire..." He said smiling to her. "You aren't adding to the problem...really." He said smiling as he laid down beside her, looking her in the eyes. "You're helping me...besides being a pain in the ass sometimes...you really are." He said before he put his forehead to her own. "Lets see if we can make things a bit more romantic...rather than just heading to straight up sex...alright?" He said before leaning in to kiss her lips gently and passionately.

None of what he'd just told her really answered her initial question or really addressed her concerns. Unfortunately for her, logic had lost the battle. Once his lips were pressed against hers, she was gone. Kissing him back, Sapphire put her arms around him and ran her fingers through that snowy white hair of his, finding it both strange and attractive at the same time. It was soft, and he was warm, especially pressed against her like this.

His hands were around her the back of her hips as he continued to kiss her, eyes closed as he was getting more passionate with each second that this went on. He soon laid on top of her, straddling her gently as he began to kiss up and down her neck to her collar bone as his hands went to her breasts, gently massaging them and getting a good feel for them through her clothes...which wasn't exactly hard with the open gap down the middle. He massaged them bare, his fingers brushing over her nipples sensually as he continued on.

His hands traveled over her as he explored her body, his kiss deepening with passion. She closed her eyes and kissed him back, trying not to move too much so that he could have fun exploring her body. She could always just freeze him later. For now, she stuck with running her hands up and down his back and sides, letting him straddle her as he kissed her neck and collar bone.

Breathing deeply, she tilted her head, looking down at his body as his lips traveled over sensitive skin, his hands massaging her breasts. Soon, he'd worked under her dress anyway so she briefly reached between them and undid the tie holding it up and on her. He could do whatever he wanted with it now.

Seeing her bare breasts without anything to keep him from them, he leaned down and began to suck on them gently as he massaged her other breast with his hand..his other hand going downward between her legs to rub her inner thighs before slowly sliding a finger up and down the slit of her pussy through her panties. He wasn't going to make this about him...it would all be for her. His eyes opened up to look at her...waiting to see if she wanted anything in specific she wanted him to do to her.

She shivered as he suckled her breasts, moaning softly as he played with them. His touch only served to make her more passionate. Her hands rubbed his shoulders, her nails gently dragging over his skin. She parted her legs a little more as his fingers slid up her inner thighs and then teased her womanhood through her panties. The redhead blushed softly as he looked up at her. Her nipples were standing at attention, her lips were just a tiny bit swollen from kissing him, and she was half-naked underneath him. Her heart was beating so fast, her body so hot that she simply had trouble thinking straight.

"Don't stop," she murmured, wanting him to just keep going.

He smiled when he heard her and nodded. His teeth moved to her nipple again, gently grinding his teeth onto the soft teat as he pulled it at the same time while began to press his finger into her panties, pushing them into her pussy somewhat. He began to harden in his pants...so he used his free hand to unzip his pants and let his throbbing, hard cock come out. Gently taking her hand, he placed it around his length as he continued to please her...He couldn't believe how cold her hands were to his cock...but he knew she would feel the warmth from it as well.

In comparison with his cock her hands certainly were cold, but she would fix that given time. In the mean time, she stroked him gently, letting him please her. And he was oh, so very good at it. She moaned softly as he played with her, his teeth scraping against her sensitive nipples. She couldn't help it--it just felt so good. She stroked him just a little faster, her grip a bit more firm.

Eventually once both his cock and her hand were now warm from the friction, his mouth left her lips and he smiled to her, slipping his cock out of her hand before he grabbed it and began to rub the tip of it along her crevice of her pussy. "Whenever you're ready Sapphire..." He said gently to her as he prodded and rubbed it along her pussy ever so gently. He looked at her lovingly...as if something were made between the two of them now.

Back
Top Bottom