Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Candira

Nathan had lost the idea to pin the blame on Corin...instead...he was probably going to frame her for raping him...Surely she would have believed her 'lover' instead of some other girl who was a white mage? Of course she would...at least he hoped so. He tried to think of something to do in the time he was immobilized...but nothing happened. He only sighed and slept until Sapphire would arrive.

Corin left him in that room all alone and was there to meet Sapphire as she landed later that day. The pretty redhead was tired and impatient. She didn't want to stop and talk to Corin, but out of respect for who she was, she did.

"Something in Nathan has changed, Sapphire. He's not the same man he was when you left, and he's definitely not the man you fell in love with. My advice is to be cautious. I've had him in a spell to freeze him all day. I doubt he'll be happy." She continued to explain what happened to Sapphire.

She didn't want to believe Corin, but she knew that the princess wouldn't lie. After all, she had no reason to. Even if he wasn't the same person, she still wanted to see him. To be with him at least once more. She told Corin as much. The girl only nodded and took off the spell before she flew off back toward the capitol.

Sapphire hurried into the room Nathan was in and stood in the doorway with a look of apprehension on her face. It was clear that she knew something had happened. Something that would hurt her...He probably wasn't going to stay, but she so wanted him to. "Nathan?"

Hearing Sapphire made him snap to being awake. "S-Sapphire! Thank goodness you're here! You've got to keep me the hell away from Corin!" He said as he looked down in depression. "She...She took advantage of me..." He said lowly as he looked so saddened. "She used this spell...and said that she wanted to use me once before I was to be yours again...Please you've got to get me out of here Sapphire...Please...I love you..."

It hurt her deeply to know that he was using her. It hurt her even more that he thought so little of her that she might actually believe this garbage. What hurt the most was that he was lying to her about how he felt. She looked down and took a deep breath. "So...we're back to you trying to trick me, huh? She told me what happened. And I dreamt that this was happening while I was away..." She looked up at him, sad and obviously hurt.

"So then...I guess I'm too late to say good bye. It wouldn't matter anymore...would it?" Her throat was starting to tighten up and her eyes were tearing up a little. "Damn it, and after everything I did to get here faster. It just doesn't seem fair."

He heard her and bit his lip. Still some of the Nathan she knew before was still in there. "I never said that it wouldn't matter..." He shook his head as he glared at her still. "Now then if you'll excuse me, I need to be on my merry little way. He got up from the bed and looked at her with a glare that soon turned into a soft frown as he looked at her. "I want you to completely forget me...it will only make things easier for you. I know you won't accept a kiss from me to say good bye...so I think I'll just get going." He turned and rushed toward the window, opening it and climbing out...within moments he was just gone...

Sapphire stared at him, still trying to keep it together. She wanted him to stay, but she knew he wouldn't. After all, he didn't love her. How unfair that he could go back to being without her so easily, and she had to keep her feelings for him after all. He told her to forget about him and she tried to say something, but she couldn't. Her throat locked up. And then he was gone.

She stood there for a long moment before she walked to the bed and collapsed on it, sobbing and crying for someone who never truly existed. The will to go on at this point was completely sucked out of her and she just lay there crying until her exhausted body fell asleep.

Nathan hadn't even left the building...He stood atop the temple...listening to her cry as he looked up to the moon and shed tears silently as she did. He couldn't be with her because of his status as an assassin. He was getting into things that no one should try and get into...and he didn't want trouble for her. He truly still loved her...but he knew that the bastard her truly was was so unlike the person she fell in love with. He didn't want to hurt her even more by changing so drastically. When he heard her sleep, he frowned as he sat there the rest of the night. When morning would come, he would go to the docks and steal a boat to attempt to leave the mainland and explore the world...just to get away from the war that would soon follow from Yokai and Florensia.

Sapphire slept like a rock. Mercifully, she was not haunted by dreams of him. That snowy-haired bastard. She was better off without him. She wanted to follow his advice and completely forget about him, but it wouldn't work. She still loved him. The redhead stayed in bed for a long time the next morning. She was so tired from so many things it was hard to move at all. But she forced herself when a mage came in with breakfast for her. She said her thanks and then pulled herself together.

She ate, though it was really only because she didn't want to collapse from hunger or lack of rest. She wore full on witch clothing--the same outfit she'd had when she'd met Nathan. She decided to change it up a little and turn it green though. She was tired of black. Slowly she combed her hair and looked in the mirror. What was she playing at? Sapphire was tired and sad and in a great deal of pain. She should be in bed...but she just wanted to leave. She wanted to forget.

If she stayed here, that couldn't be. Therefore, she cast a summoning spell for her things, miniaturized them and then stowed them in a pouch. She was off after that. In town she found the harbor and saw some ships heading out...there was one that was leaving both countries for a time that wasn't taking on any more passengers. Rather than be left behind, she stowed away, conveniently, and continued to rest on the boat. She was hidden from view in a place that would not likely be disturbed--the captain's room. She would explain herself later and offer to pay for her passage when the time came. For now, she lay on top of the canopy on the captain's bed, safe from any danger.

A little after she got into the cabin's deck, Nathan caused a commotion outside to get all of the passengers on the ship to get off and go check it out. As this would happen, he got onto the small boat and began to ship off. He heard the war cries and the outbursts of anger from the other passengers who were left behind and he only snickered as he began to sail the ship east, away from the mainland in hopes of finding a place that could probably have either full witches or humans or at least a place where they lived peacefully without war.

Sapphire had managed to fall asleep in her cozy canopy, so much of the frenzy on deck was missed by her. However, when the ship got moving much faster than anticipated, she left her hiding place to see if something was wrong. As it turned out, the crew was working the ship so...that meant they were underway...but where were all the people she'd seen before? She couldn't see anyone from where she was, and drawing attention to herself was probably not smart until they got a little further out. Figuring that the others were stowing their things, the witch shrugged and levitated back to her spot, the gentle swaying of the boat lulling her back to sleep.

If only she really knew what was happening, she might have made the decision to leave...

Now they were in the middle of the ocean. Nathan had taken control over the ship's staff with fear and ordered someone to keep the ship on the course. Heading down into the captain's chambers, he walked in and laid down on the canopy...though it was night and he did not see Sapphire. When he laid down, he felt...another body next to him. Looking over to it, he tried to make out who it was but it was too dark.

((Ummm, the canopy is on top of the bed. It's the cloth on a 4-poster...but since I like the idea of him finding her, I'll go with it.))

Sapphire had slept fitfully all day. The exhaustion from yesterday took a lot out of her and prevented any dreams. Unfortunately, that was not the case today. She was still tired for a number of reasons--she was depressed, and she still had jet lag. But for some reason, someone in the heavens wanted her to dream of Nathan. So she was dreaming of him. And right now, she was dreaming of the last time they'd had sex together. Her sleep was strangely deep and her body was appealing even in dim torch light. And she was just as scantily clad as ever. Her body was beginning to react to the dream and memories, however...and she was defenseless if he were to try anything. But if she woke up...that would be something.

(Erk...sorry T__T )

Nathan eventually began to feel out the body next to him...starting with her arms going to her neck, then moving down. He knew it was a girl...her skin and body were perfect like one. He began to massage her breasts, a smirk on his face as he began to molest his unknown prey. 'This might actually be good...' He said snickering as his hand went down and put itself into her pants, playing with her bare pussy as he continued to fondle her breast through her clothes. 'I wonder who this is that has such a fine body.'

((lol, that's okay. It's not really a common thing--even for ships. But didn't he realize that it was her? Or has he not realized that it's Sapphire yet?))

The redhead's face was partly obscured by her lovely hair and shadows from the lamp light. His hands on her did little to wake her. She seemed to be trapped in a dream, and his touch in real life mirrored what the version of him in her dream was doing. Her nipples began to stiffen as he played with her soft, full breasts. Her panties were easy enough to get into while she as asleep, the skirt she wore pushed up a bit. She was already wet from her dream, but as he played with her know she got even hotter and more aroused.

She moaned softly in her sleep, but remained fairly still. It was fairly clear that she wouldn't wake up from just this. And so he got away with groping her and playing with her slick sex. In her dream, she wondered how much more he would tease her. Were she awake she might wonder how much further he was going to go with her. And then she'd probably kill him.

(He just realized it was another woman. It was too hard for him to see her in the dark.)

He saw that the girl was either still asleep and enjoying this, or allowing him to please her. He felt how wet she was and it really turned him on. Taking his hand out of her pussy, he pulled her skirt up all the way and moved her panties to the side as he unzipped his pants and let out his erect cock. He spread her pussy with his fingers as he prodded her before slowly pressing into her until he was at the base. IF she were to suddenly wake up, he'd clamp his hand over her mouth and continue with the rape...if not...he'd just fondle her breasts as he thrust into her slowly. 'I wonder if she'll stay asleep to the point of me cumming inside of her.'

Miraculously, Sapphire stayed asleep. The dream felt so real to her that she didn't wake up at the feel of him doing this to her. She moaned as he pulled his fingers away from her and her body tingled a bit as it waited anxiously for more. Her legs were spread and her skirt was up, her panties pushed to the side. She moaned softly as he spread her and slowly slipped into her tight, hot pussy, already wet with need. Her nipples became like little pebbles and her clit stiffened a bit as well. The beautiful girl arched her back just a bit, the dream version of Nathan doing the same thing he was doing in real life.

If he was gentle with her, she would stay asleep. But if he got too harsh with her, she would wake up and all hell would break loose.

Nathan didn't want her to wake up. He didn't want any struggling...No...That would be bad because she'd become to annoying if that happened. He continued to thrust into her, his hand going to her clit to pinch and twist it lightly as he thrust into her. He could feel how wet she was...how hard her clit and nipples were only made his cock throb for more as it continued to thrust into her. He turned her so she was on her back, but even still he couldn't see her. His mouth went to her nipple, sucking on it and nibbling on it through her clothes as he continued to thrust. He loved the feel of this...It had been so long since he had been with a woman in his real conscious.

Her body worked with him, fitting him like a glove, though her pussy squeezed tightly, the heat from her core telling him just how much she was enjoying it physically. She didn't want to wake up from this dream. It all felt so good, and if she woke up it would mean that she'd have to be without it, so her mind allowed itself to stay locked in sleep as he thrust into her, slowly and gently. She moaned and whimpered a bit as he pinched and twisted her clit, his mouth taking her nipple and giving it attention. It all felt amazing, and her body just kept on reacting, squirming just a little below him now and then from the pleasure.

He could feel himself working himself slowly to the point of him cumming inside of her. He wanted to blow his load deep into her before he'd disappear from the cabin to leave her to sleep. He continued to thrust, his mouth still nibbling on her nipple as his hand left her clit and went to her other breast, sliding under her shirt to play with her other nipple bare. He twisted it and tugged on it as his other hands went to massaging her succulent mound. "God this feels so good..."

She moaned softly and arched her back, her body quivering with delight as he thrust into her. His mouth was still holding her nipple hostage, his teeth adding to the sensation she felt as he continued to pump into her tight pussy. She her body squeezed him tightly as he moved inside of her and squeezed even harder as he moved the top of her revealing dress aside and played with her other nipple, twisting and pulling at her, his hand massaging the soft orb of flesh. She moaned for him, and her body was flushed, getting closer and closer to its own breaking point. In her dream, she could feel it and see his face.

She called out to him in her dream, but no words escaped her in reality.

Eventually, Nathan was thrown over the edge. As he continued to thrust into her, his cock began to shoot its seed deep into her pussy, but even then he was still thrusting...pushing it far into her as he continued to play with her body until he was done with her. He pulled out, shooting a smaller strand of it a little onto her clit as he moved off the bed and pulled his pants up. He smirked as he looked to the silhouette on the bed before leaving. "Damn that was a good fuck." He said when he was outside. He looked at the moon and smirked as he stayed up, not bothering to go to bed.

Sapphire moaned and panted, cumming with him as he released his seed inside of her. He didn't bother to move her clothes back so parts of her body were still revealed as he played with her until he was finished. When he was through with her, in her dream, he stayed with her for a little while longer, and then he had to leave her. The sorceress awoke with a feeling of satisfaction and loss--and somehow she felt more tired than she had when she'd gone to sleep earlier. She noticed her clothes were disheveled and looked down to see that she was partially undressed. She let out a shocked gasp and her heart thundered in her chest. Her nipples were still perky and she felt something between her legs...she'd cum in real life! And it seemed as though someone had cum in her as well. Was it a manifestation of her dream or had someone actually taken advantage of her body?

She stood up and fixed her clothes immediately, only to discover that it was night time, judging from the darkness of the boat. She rushed to the door and found that the crew was sailing along and there was an all too familiar figure in the moonlight...No...it couldn't be... could it?

"Nathan..." she said it as a test. There was no way fate would be cruel enough to put him on board the ship too...was there?

Nathan turned as he heard his name, surprised that someone had knew who he was. His eyes widened as he saw her, and he cursed as he stepped back. "Dammit...It was her...?!" He said to himself as he looked away from her. He didn't approach her. He turned and walked out of her sight, heading to someplace where he wouldn't be found so easily. "Dammit...Why did she have to come after me...!?" He said as he grumbled a bit. He didn't want to bring her into this kind of danger. "I said to stop and forget about me..." He murmured...as if she was there. His forehead rested on his knee as he took a deep sigh and waited. He couldn't tell her that he was the one that raped her...Then he'd probably die. She managed to stop him before, he was sure she could do it again.

She froze when she saw that it was him. Of courses it was. Why would fate be merciful? And of course, there was no land in sight. They were stuck together on this ship. Which still begged the question, where was everyone else...and was he the one who'd taken advantage of her? Had he known it was her? She blushed and stood there shocked as he walked quickly away from her. Maybe she was hallucinating--after all, she was depressed. But there was no way that that hadn't been Nathan. It must have been!

Once she got her senses back she followed after him, not sure what she'd say if she caught up to him. She'd stood around too long. Once she ran into a fork in her path, she didn't know which way to go. Frowning, she sat down as well. "What's he doing here? Why can't we just be done with each other?" she mumbled quietly. "I want this to be done...I want to forget him so it won't hurt anymore..." she looked around her and sighed and saw that none of the other people she'd seen before were on board. "What? Where is everyone?"

One of the sailors who were forced to work for Nathan, or die, heard her and walked over to her. "Miss...you're unfortunate to be on the ship. Everyone else got off to see some fireworks that gone off...the crew was forced to stay, and then this lunatic came and stole the boat...he killed the captain and ordered us to set sail. You might want to hide before he comes find you...There's no telling what he'll do to a woman being on board the ship! He might...rape you."

Back
Top Bottom