Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Zombie Apocalypse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jugger82

Singularity
OoC and Profile Page

Standing atop the Mercy Hospital roof, Nathan looks at his handgun and sighs as he looks it over. There was never a time during this whole ordeal where he wanted to not put a bullet in his head to take him out and end it all...but he wanted to live on...to live past this ordeal...

The zombie apocalypse started the month before...he couldn't believe how fast it spread. Two weeks into the whole ordeal...the entire planet was run over. Halfway during the second week, the military just finished making a large underground facility in all the major cities of each state...it was supposed to house survivors until the corpses above began to rot and completely die without a food source...but not everyone made it.

By week three...the zombies...somehow...they began to change...it was unexpected and many survivors on the surface perished because of this. Somehow though...the names and abilities of all the known special infected zombies were passed to all survivors at the surface...

Sighing, Nathan waits to see if anyone else would make it to the top of this god forsaken hospital. Getting up there was the hard part...there were infected every corner he took...he was surprised he made it this far without even a scratch. "Thank god the elevator took me from floor one to the roof..." He murmured to himself.

She couldn't believe that a Zombie Apocalyspe had happened. It had spread so quickly, but the government had known about it seemed like. Since they had managed to build a special "safe haven for the survivors. Boy, did a safe haven sound amazing to Katana right now. They had given word of where to meet and that's where she was headed at the precise moment.

There were infected things running around everywhere. Katana had a scarf around her face. Covering every part except for her eyes. She didn't want to breath anything in. Who knew if you could, but she didn't want to be the one to find out. Looking up, she saw the Mercy Hospital right in front of her.

This was it, her trip to the safe haven. Grabbing her sword off her back, she growled as soon as she entered the hospital. Zombies everywhere. All kinds, of them. Slicing her way through any but the fat ones, she found the elevator and hopped in it. Quickly pressing the roof button, she watched it close. A few minutes later, she was walking towards a man. What she hoped to be a man that was. Sighing, she had her sword at the ready as she inched closer
to him. "Are you one of them?" She hissed at him.

Hearing the elevator start to come up, Nathan nearly dropped off the pipe he was laying on in the middle of the roof. Taking cover behind it, he aimed his gun right for the elevator...waiting...when he saw a figure wrapped in every layer of clothing except for the eyes, he narrowed his eyes as he watched her. "Are you infected!?" He yelled out at her. He didn't want to take any chances. "Are. You. Infected? Have you encountered the infection? Are you cut or bit? Did you breathe in any purple smoke?!" He seemed to be ordering her. She had a sword...he had a gun. You don't bring a knife to a gun fight. "Remove your face's coverings so I can see you aren't one of them!"

"No, I'm not infected, nor did I breathe any purple smoke it's why my face is covered." Pausing, she spoke again. "Maybe you should consider it." Shaking her head, she leaned her sword against her hip and leg. When she had it balanced enough to where she could quickly grab it if need be, she pulled the scarf away from her face.

Revealing a natural tan. "I don't have any cuts or anything. You can Check me over if you like. As long as I can you." She grabbed her sword, moving closer to the man so he could see her face. "Im not one of them."

Hearing her offer, he laughed once to himself as he hopped over the pipe and walked over to her. "I'll take that offer." He said smirking to her. "Though...unless you don't trust me...you can search me first if you like. Might even find something you'll be interested in." He said before laughing to himself a hearty laugh. "Anyway...You were led here by the same false information I was...or at least...We're too late and the rescue's gone." He pointed over to a flare that was still puffing out smoke...but very weakly. "They were here about...say two days ago. So we're at least two days late, give or take my knowledge on military flares isn't right." He said shrugging as he walked over to her. "Name's Stone. Nathan Stone. Yours miss Red?" He said as he holstered his pistol.

"Seeming were both talking as normal people, I'd say I trust you some. Laughing softly, she pulled her sword up and over her head and placed it in it's holder. Starting to walk closer to him, she shook her head. "That doesn't make any sense. Why would they tell us today and leave earlier?" frowning, she glanced up at the flare. Little was left of it. "Mine is Katana Gray. Pleasure
to meet you. Though I wish it was in better doings."

"I'm sure there will be a better place for us to really get to know each other...but for now, we should really make a plan. Should we stay on this roof and wait for others to come in case they try and get here like you and I did, or should we just bail and find one of those entrances to the Havens the fucking military promised everyone would be able to get to because of this whole pile of mess we're in."

Rose had been walking down the street. She soon came to the hospital and some people on top of it. She found her way inside and then up to the roof. she stepped out on top to make sure what she saw was real and sure Enoch there was some people. She did not say hi instead she just stood there cocking her head from side to side.

"As am I." She sme softly and tried to decide what they should do. If we leave, we will be just like the military and leave anyone who comes. But if we wait, for too long were liable to die. I say we five them at least an ho-" Her voice trailed off and her hand went straight to her sword. "Someones here." Was all she spoke, almost in a quite whisper as he started to draw her sword. Turning around slowly.

"Yeah. I know." He said pointing to the new girl that had come up the elevator. "She just got here. No need to get worried...But you're right. We can't stay here too long. Three is good enough, lets just get the hell out of here...But...there is just one problem." He said as he walked over to the elevator and pointed to the control panel...no buttons. "We gotta fight our way out...through the hospital. The Elevator is one way...at least the one going to the roof is."

When she followed him over to the panel, she cursed under her breath. "They couldn't make it easy could they?" Her hand released the swords handle. "We can do it, but their is a hell of a lot of Zombies through there. I had to fight my way through a bunch just to get to that damn broken down elevator." They could manage. His pistol and her sword. Three people, almost three. The girl still hadn't spoke to them.

Nathan nodded as he walked over to her. "I have enough ammo to last me a good while...though its not infinite. I'll take point if you watch my back." He said before kicking the door open. The staircase from the roof to the last floor of the building was clear. Walking down the stairs, he looked through a small window in the door and saw the zombies. "Of course there would be so many zombies in the hospital. This is like a breeding ground for them. Watch my back, alright?"

"If you run out I'll cover you." She nodded, the pair of them would work with what they had. The first flight was clear. But looking through a hole in the wall revealed more of them. "Got it. Wheneve your ready, I'll follow behind." She grabbed her sword, holding it at the ready just in case she would need it right now.

"Better learn how to use a gun pretty soon. You won't get far with just a sword." He said as he broke the glass through the door. Putting his hand through the window, he began to shoot the zombies. Each one dropped within two to three shots and after his first clip was gone, they all began to run toward the door. He kept the door closed and they began to beat on it, some of them putting their hands through the broken window to try and grab them. "Cut em off while I reload!"

"Once I find one, I will. This was the only thing I could find that I could work." She shrugged, hearing the glass breaking as he began to shoot. Round after round. She could hear the zombies dropping like flies. That was until It was time to change
the clip. "Got ya." She added as she waited for the perfect moments to cut their arms off. Most of them stuck their whole arm through which was perfect for them. Slicing I to the arms, they started to pile up below the holes.

Once he reloaded, he began to aim just right, shooting down the bodies. If he hit an arm, since it was at point blank range, the bullet went straight through the arm and hit whatever was below it. He continued to shoot, dropping more of them until he had to reload again. "Lets try and hurry this up before we alert some prowlers, or worse...the Brutes."

Jace could hear gunfire from off in the distance, Jace making his way to a perch higher up in the mountains overlooking what appeared to be a hospital, he could see masses of zombies entering the building, and could see the outline of a brute and two prowlers, he laid down on his stomach, pushing his rifle up as he aligned the shot, he looked through the building, if he saw no humans it was a place to ignore, if he saw humans... it was a place to save. Jace spotted them before they fired again, he could see the prowler lunge at them, Jace using his hammer of god as he pulled the trigger the crack being audible as it broke through the window and struck the prowler in the head exploding, as he continued to align the shots as best as he could to take out multiple beasts.

Jace had been wearing a ghillie suit, and windex to hide his human scent, they wouldn't see him unless he gave off his position for he had a flash hider on his gun. He fired to more rounds, killing the second prowler and wounding the brute, he knew he would have to get in there. Jace lunged from his position onto the roof of the hospital, pulling out his knife as he ran down the stairs and towards the area he believed they were in. "You guys alright?" Jace crouched, and began to fire his shots, the rifle echoing like gods hands smacking down as he took out lines after line of zombie beasts. He turned in time to see the brute, firing two shots into his upper chest, and another to his other arm, he still didn't go down... looks like this was his knife's time to shine. "Hold them off me." Jace charged forward, pulling his knife out, his face hidden by his ghillie suit with the rest of his body as he jumped into the air and brought it down on the beasts temple.

Rose watched the others fight for just a few seconds her eyes had their look of hatred in them. she let out a pricing war cry and drew her sword and started hacking at the zombies. She knew that would be the first time the others heard her spoke but she did not care she would talk to them later a little bit if need but right now all her mind was on was the zombies.

"I agree.... Your bullets dont last long enough...." She had sweat dripping from her brow, sighing as she watched the Zombies dropping. But then, one got closer and closer. "Get him!" She yelled to Nathan. It was about to jump on the pair of them, before his head exploded. All over them. "That's wonderful..." She hissed under her breath. "Who done that?" Almost as soon as she asked, the man showed. "I am fine.... Except for having Zombie Brain's all over me.... Thanks for that though." She nodded and smiled.

Rose was standing next to the girl and said "zombie brains one down a dozen to go". she took off with her sword drawn looking at the zombies checking to make sure that she did not get to close to the ones that infect you by the purple mist they give off when they die.

Jace nodded as he continued to hack at the beast til the point he was dead and smiled, but he was now surrounded by hungry zombies. He placed his hand on the floor and sound his body around pushing them all away and even breaking a few of them as he ran back sliding on thefloor like a baseball player as he regained his position with the others. He raised his rifle and fired obliterating multiple people with single bullets. He turned tothe others. "They just keep coming it's like an endless wave! We are going to have to find a way to escape at some time or another, I left all my ammo back at my quarters."Jace exclaimed.

Rose looked at Jace and said "me no ammo me just sword". she then started hacking away again. she was not one to talk much but when she did she tried to stick to the point and only talked when she needed to. she was getting tired and knew if she stopped now she was dinner to the zombies. [if you all have seen star gate she is the female version of telk i think and i think i posted out of order oh well]

Nathan couldn't react in time when the prowler jumped at them. He was just about to dodge behind the girl when all of a sudden it practically blew up in mid air. Covering the man so he could survive, Nathan looked to his partner. "Go! Go to him! I'll cover this one!" He said referring to the silent one behind them who had only just began to scream a war cry as she killed some zombies.

She almost laughed, at the amount of Zombies coming towards them. When you killed them they just got angrier. "We have to get out of here! Now!" She yelled as the stairwell started to get louder. Gun shots going off, swords swining in the air. "Come on guys, lets go."

"I shall follow" she told the girl following her hoping it was a way out for she was getting tired and was afraid she pass out right here right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom