Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

FemalexMale RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkat25

Planetoid
Introduction:
Hello dears, Im Alexandria. It's nice to meet you all. I am looking for a semi-literate to literate roleplay. I used to prefer roleplaying over IM but I've found that the more literate I go with my writing the more important it is to roleplay through email or PM. However, I do enjoy chatting through IM still.

Another thing I must bring into light is that I am HORRIBLE at action scenes... I just have never been able to write one but I'll try. Please forgive me for any of my shortcomings.

This is my best attempt at a rabbit hole:
Evelynn Grea

Anywho, Im all up for any PMs regarding an rp or request for my YIM ID.

Rules:
I'd like to believe that I don't really have many rules but here are a few important ones:
1. Respect me as I will respect you.
2. Remember this is strictly a roleplay. I will do the same.
3. HAVE FUN! If you aren't, then please tell me. Ill adjust myself for the best or we can just stop. It's fine either way!
4. I reserve all rights to change my mind. Anything posted on this page(or site, for the matter) is subject to change at my will.

Long Lasting Roleplays.
All ranges of male types.(as in looks)
Romance.
Past-Tense Writing.
Writing like you are writing a book.
Both Characters to have dominate personalities. (both Alpha personalities)
Intellect.
Older men. (though, I cap it off at ten years)
Scruffy Men. (but not lumberjacks. Hehe)
-Ive recently realized that I kinda am into hipster guys with the facial hair and plaid shirts. It's quite funny and unfortunate at times.-
Paragraphs.
Lasting RP Partners.

Dislikes:
Being in complete charge.
Playing the older character.
Being degraded.
Playing more than one character.
ParentxChild rps or SlavexMaster.
Present-Tense Writing.
Playing Blondes.
Fight scenes.
Long Hair for men.

Potential Stories!:

Engaged to the Wrong Girl
It is either late 1800’s or early 1900’s, London or New York (or any ritzy region). A man and a woman are arranged to get married. Both come from blue blood families. The man is a bachelor and his father has decided it is time for him to settle down. The woman’s family is doing poorly after a bad money investment and in need of good connections again. The two hardly know each other, only knowing one another in passing from the balls.

The story starts with his first visit to his fiance's house. There he finds his fiance's sister and the two click. As the story progresses, they realize they've fallen in love with each other but there is nothing they can do. In this day and time, once someone is engaged there is no way to break it off without a unforgivable scandal happening, especially if one is breaking it off to be with the others sister.

Across the Tracks
As always, there is a certain allure to things you don't have or have never experienced.

It was so different for the boy who had been born with a silver spoon in one hand and a golden spoon in his mouth, to drop out of medical school to pursue a career in crime. He made money by stealing cars and turning around to sell them. He has no want to go back to college, only because he wants to rebel against his silk collar parents.

She grew up in a life of poverty. Helping her father raise her younger siblings. She neglected further education just so she could help with the kids. She lived her life for those kids, just so they could have a better future than she was able to gain for herself.

When the two meet, an instant reaction was created. At first she tries to push him away, not knowing how to put herself first. Only after his constant tries for her attraction, does she finally agree to go on a date with him.

Just Give Me a Reason
Imagine having all of the joy in the world. Falling in love and moving to a strange new place together. All the adventure making each day exciting. Then, before you know it, the stresses of life smother your love and leave you with nothing.

In this sad story, a couple have fallen in a rut. They believe that everything is falling apart, while trying to save face with the other. They work two completely different schedules and slowly grow apart from one another. Until they have a big fight.

I see us starting this story at the end of the fight, slowly rebuilding their love.
This idea is strongly based on the song Just Give Me a Reason and For the First Time.

PLEASE be able to give me some type of description. I will lose interest in the rp if you give me constant one or two liner replies and I will just stop replying.

If you have any questions or requests, feel free to PM me. :)

RE: FemalexMale RPs

the pirate // Pirate catches my eye as it specifically says Pirate // Pirate and not
"Pirate Captain // Female captive who submits to the captain and in order to avoid being fed to sharks agrees to becoming the captain's (and other crew mates) cum dumpster."

I may have an idea for the prince x maid rp pairing if you are interested, and I can play a dominant, INTELLIGENT, blond male.

I'd be interested in playing with you. The following ideas interest me:
PiratexPirate
LordxLady
KnightxPrincess
PrincexMaid
EmployeerxEmployee
Coworkers
Farm Handx Farmers Daughter

PM me so we can discuss details

Just as advice, you dont have to have experience in bed at all whatsoever to know what you like or dont. You just need to explore yourself and image things to see if would like that and use full use of your imagination

Im not saying to offend you or be mean, Im saying this cuz I know what I love,like, and will not do and Iv yet have experience in bed

BUT Im not a virgin in the mind, its all about research ^^

On further note, Id like to do werewolf x human(Are you into sexual driven RPs? I ask as I am mainly sexually driven in RPs)

Hey, hey, I'm interesting! I'd be more than glad to RP!

PiratexPirate
LordxLady
KnightxPrincess
Farm HandXFarmer's Daughter
DemonXAngel (But, only if you play a demoness... The male demon taking the female angel is a bit cliched in a bad way I feel, and angels are "canonically" all male anyway, while demons can be female, sooo~)

Also, in the case of Lord x Lady and Knight x Princess, mind a more eastern setting? Been looking for a Japanese history themed RP for a while so if you'd like to oblige in such a way, I'd most appreciate it.

Am interested in the farm hand / farmer's daughter rp. I have a decent idea in mind too. Sending pm in a minute.

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=28901

Maybe one of my plots can be incorporated into your cravings?

Out of curiousity would you be ok with an anthro wolf and human female pairing? :)

The Steampunk one with Werewolf X Human is hella interesting to me. Though for some very particular reason when I think Steampunk I think "Victorian city in the sky" or something to that effect, mostly aviation.

well, if you are interested I could dig up one of my older male doms, he is a doctor nearing his 30s, quite hansom, but also rather shameless and perverted. he the administrator of a sleep clinic but got his degree in the field of gynecology and enjoys the pleasure of the female body hand has a particular fetish for large breasts. needless to say, he take full, shameless advantage for his nurses, patients, and interns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom