Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Nadie

Eventually, Nathan burst out of the apartment and began to call her name. "Taiku!? Taiku where are you!?" He called out, hoping to find her. He was worried...She couldn't be out in society alone. She didn't know the basics of how to stay safe without Nathan with her. He was so panicked...wishing that she wouldn't have just gone off without him. "Taiku! I'm sorry! Where are you!? Please come back to me!"

The man led Taiku into a apartment complex and to the penthouse on the top of the building. He introduced himself as Derrek. "So....do you like it here" he asked

Taiku smiled shyly and nodded.

(Can you be Derrek so I don't RP with myselfXD I was planning that he is a pimp and wants to put Taiku to "work")

(Yeah sure lol.)

Derrek smiled and took her hand as he led her through the overly large house, passing by other women in explicit clothing and whorish outfits as he led her into his bedroom. "If you want to stay with me...I'm going to have to put you to work...You're far more lovely than the other girls...I want to make you my personal...employee."

Taiku paid no mind to the woman. She was used to seeing scantly clad women and have seen them on tv. She followed Derrek to the bedroom but then just looked at him confused. "You....will give me job?" she asked.

He nodded as he climbed onto the bed beside her. "Yes...the job is a bit...one time...but I promise to pay you lots of money...say...five thousand dollars for this one time job? I'll be getting a lot more money than that...so don't worry." He snickered. "Its going to take a lot of time...and its not going to be easy...Its sort of a...team effort...With you as the project." By this...he meant he was going to put her into a room while many different guys just come in and have their way with her until nightfall, and she could not leave the room at all.

"five....thousand" Taiku knew that was a lot of money "ummmm......what would I have to do?" she asked. She figured she was just going to be a cleaning girl or something similar.

"Well...put simply...lots of men are going to come in and have fun with your body...something like this..." He reached over and gripped her breast, massaging it gently. "Of course they may be more rough with you...They're going to have sex with you for hours...And afterwards, I'll pay you and you can go home. Or stay with me if you want more money..."

Taiku stepped back then Derrek groped her then stepped back. "I....have to share my body with a stranger?" she asked. She could understand it. Why would someone do that with someone they just met?

He nodded. "Yes. Many Strangers...they'll do things to you that'll either make you purr or make you weep...Thats just if you don't enjoy it anyway...Give in to the pleasure they give, and you'll love it. Trust me. If you're up for it...sign this paper with your name..." He said as he handed her the paperwork saying she agreed to prostitution.

Taiku was shocked. She was raised to think that she was only to share her body with a stranger. When she saw the paperwork she got nervous. She couldn't write very well. Nathan was teacher but she never got the hang of it.

"Whats wrong? Don't you trust me? Just write your name down now..." He said as he handed her the pen and paper. "Unless...you want to go back without any cash."

"N-No...u-ummmm.....i-its just that I can't.....write very well" Taiku explained. she didn't want to go back out there and she wasn't sure she could do this at all.

He nodded as he took a scrap piece of paper. "Whats your name? I'll write it out for you, then you just copy the writing I make the best you can. Not all handwriting is legit...just be sure that its clear enough to be your name."

"Splendid! Now if you'll follow me...you'll have the time of your life. Do you wnat something that'll maybe help you be so willing? An ecstasy drug? It'll make you so horny...you'll actually do this even if you weren't going to be paid."

Taiku nodded and followed shyly "Oh...ummm no thanks." she said. Nathan told her about drugs and why not to use them. She began to look around the place more as they walked.

Derrek shrugged. "Alright if you say so." He said as he led her into an empty room. Literally, empty. Void of everything except for the cameras on the walls, the peep holes for anyone wanting to watch...of course they had to pay. And three doors, the one they had entered and two of them on the left and right side of the room for the men to come in to have sex with her. "Just lay on the ground and let them do with your body as they see fit. Got it?"

Taiku nodded then just went and sat on the ground. She began to think about Nathan. What would he think if he knew what she was doing.

(mind if Nathan saves her before any man has his way with her? Like he played detective and found her)

(I thought you kind of wanted this to happen to her? I can do that if you want.)

As Derek left, the lights dimmed down and a low-volume music played in the background as Derek began to announce to everyone the stunning qualities and personality of Taiku...which were all lies. They were just to get them riled and going.

The more Taiku thought about it the more scared she got. She tried not to cry as she prepared herself for the first costumer.

Eventually Nathan heard the faint sound of 'Taiku' in a nearby movie studio. Rushing in, he saw Taiku out on the main screen and his eyes widened. He rushed through the studio before finding Taiku who was surrounded by men who were about to have their way with her. He rushed over and tackled the men away as he helped Taiku to her feet, but he was angry with her. "Why did you leave!?" He pulled her into a hard hug. "Don't ever leave the house again!"

Back
Top Bottom