Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Nadie

Taiku did indeed enjoy what Nathan was doing. She never thought it would feel this good. She ran her fingers through Nathan's hair as she pressed his head down more in between her legs.

His face was practically smothered into her pussy. Kissing it and sucking on her pussy lips some more, he finally leaned up, crawling up her body...his shaft sliding between her crevice as he kissed her passionately. His cock's head began to prod her slowly until it finally began to slink into her pussy until it was at the base. "Are you alright...?" He said as he looked to her.

Taiku tensed up a little when she felt Nathan's member and groaned little when he pushed in. She gripped his back as he did. "Y-Yeah......I'm....ok" she said as she looked back at Nathan. It hurt but she wanted to continue.

Nathan smiled as he began to kiss her gently. His hips began to slowly thrust into her...making sure not to hurt her as he did so slowly until she would get used to it.

Taiku kissed back and was soon moving her hips to Nathan. She let out a muffled moan then deepened the kiss but she was not sure what to do next.

Feeling her begin to buck her hips into his own, he smiled as he went a little faster as he continued to thrust into her, his lips kissing her passionately as they exchanged their love. "I love you so much Taiku..."

"I love you too" Taiku said then pulled Nathan closed as she dug her nails into his back. Her walls began to tighten around Nathan's member as he thrusts faster.

Feeling her nails dig into his back...he felt pain but it wasn't enough to stop him. His lips stayed on hers as he continued to thrust into her, making love to her...he loved her so much.

While he was making love to her...memories of Raijin would soon began to flow through Taiku's mind.

(How about a small guilt trip >:] )

Taiku kissed back as she closed her eyes and saw Raijin's face. Him smiling when she said yes to him and then his tear streaked yet smiling face as he was dying. Tears began to stream from her face.

((lol meanieXD))

Seeing tears begin to streak from her face, Nathan suddenly stopped...she never cried before except when she was having bad memories... "W-Whats wrong Taiku...?" He said as he pulled out of her. "Why...Why are you crying so much...You've never cried this much before...Did it really hurt that much when I...broke your...er...stole your virginity...?"

Taiku wiped her tears away "N-No....I...just couldn't help but think of...." she said then pulled Nathan close and lightly sobbed. "I'm sorry. I ruined the moment."

He frowned as he hugged her close. "Thought of...Raijin..." He said gently as he hugged her close. He sighed...she wasn't over him. "Its fine...don't worry about it...just forget about what happened tonight...alright? Get some sleep..." He said before laying down next to her...his back turned to face her so he was facing away from her.

"Wait...." Taiku said "We..I-I mean....you are not finished yet are you" she asked. She heard that if a man doesn't spill his seed he will be in pain.

Nathan shook his head. "Don't worry about me Taiku....just get some sleep alright." He ordered her. He pulled the blankets over them and he sighed as he tried to sleep...but he felt too hurt that she would think of her old lover when they were making love for the first time.

Taiku frowned then turned and laid down. Their back turned to each other. She felt so bad to have thought of Raijin at the worst possible time. She soon fell asleep, a tear streamed down her face.

The next morning, Nathan was already up and gone to work. He knew Taiku would know this so he didn't have to tell her. He...really didn't want to talk to her for a while...He just couldn't bring himself to.

Taiku woke up and saw the empty bed. She got up and went to shower. She really didn't do anything as they water streamed down on her. After the shower she just went back to bed.

After the hours of him being gone...Nathan came home. He wasn't feeling sluggish...more of depressed as he walked down into the living room...not even bothering to announce his arrival home to Taiku.

Taiku just laid on the bed. Normally she would greet Nathan warmly. But this time was different. She just laid under the covers, pretending to sleep.

The hours went by and a few days as well...Nathan and Taiku hadn't spoken for quite a while and frankly, it was sort of killing him that all of this was happening. He didn't even sleep with her in the bed...he just fell asleep on the couch to avoid laying with her.

Taiku was feeling more and more guilty as the days go by. She stayed in the room in bed and began to think about just leaving. She didn't want to burden Nathan any longer if he didn't want her.

(hihi I'm back^_^ I hope you are still interested in this rp.)

(Sure. :] )

Eventually one day...Nathan just gave up all together. He hardly ever noticed her...and it pained him how much their love had dwindled all because of one night...every time she sleeps, he always forces back tears when he lays on the couch...remembering the days he was happy with the girl he used to love...All because of one mistake of having taken things too far to remind her of Raijin.

Taiku finally decided. she was going to leave as soon as Nathan fell asleep. As much as it hurts to leave she knew it would not get any better. She waits for him to fall asleep the night before packing a few thing and sneaking out without waking him.

The next morning, Nathan awoke like he usually did. He made breakfast for the both of them...that much he did for her at least...but when she didn't come over and get some, he wondered where she was. Walking into his bedroom, he found she was gone. Startled slightly, he began to look through the apartment and eventually was panicking. "Taiku...!? Taiku!? Where are you!? Taiku!"

Taiku wondered the streets then saw a shelter. She stayed the night on a cot and in the morning she was spotted by a man in a flashy suit. He was clean cut and hand a lot of gold jewelry. He walked up to her.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing here" he smiled as he handed her a water bottle.

Taiku was a little shy as she took the bottle. "I.....have no where to go" she said.

"Come with me. I'll take care of you" he smiled. Taiku thought for a moment then nodded and took his hand. He led her out to his car and drove off.

Back
Top Bottom