Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Nadie

Hours later when Nathan arrived home, he seemed tired and sluggish as he walked through the door...like always. Walking over to Taiku, he laid down next to her...laying his head into her lap as he yawned. "Hey Taiku...miss me?" He said chuckling. He loved the fact she was still in the lingerie.

Taiku smiled widely when Nathan came home. She ran her fingers through his hair. "Taiku did miss Nathan." she said "Nathan hungry?" she asked. She wanted to make him dinner for the first time since they got here. She had been watching him and she think she was ready.

Nathan looked at her and frowned as he closed his eyes and seemed to be in thought before sitting up and nodding. "Sure...if you want to cook, Taiku can cook." He said before patting her head with a smile. "Nathan watch so Taiku no get hurt or cause fire, alright?"

Taiku smiled and nodded then rushed to the kitchen to cook. She grabbed the apron that Nathan used and got started "What Nathan want to eat?" she asked with a bright smile.

Nathan shrugged. "Surprise Nathan. He be here to eat whatever you make." He said smiling to her as he pointed to the fridge. "Get what Taiku want to make. Nathan will eat." He patted her head in approval.

Taiku giggled then nodded before going to see what she could make. She brought out the stuff to make spaghetti. She saw Nathan make it a while ago so it would be easier for her. Within the hour it was ready she set the table as Nathan would. She hoped she did alright. She sat down and waited for Nathan to try it.

Nathan looked at the spaghetti and smiled. He helped her make it...especially the meat since it had to be cooked right so that they didn't get any diseases. He let her work with him on the meat but he let her cook the noodles and such and added in the spices. "Go on, take your helping first miss chef."

Taiku nodded and took her helping but waited for Nathan to take his and try it. She really hope she did alright.

Nathan got some of the spaghetti and began to eat it. He smiled as he looked to her. "It taste delicious Taiku." He said as he began to eat some more. "I'm surprised this is your first time to cook food like this haha."

Taiku smiled brightly then started eating herself. She was so happy to make a good meal for Nathan. After dinner they cleaned up and settled on the couch. Taiku cuddled with Nathan and let's him select what they would watch.

Nathan put it on another action movie...but he was already sleeping before it practically even started getting to the good parts. He yawned as he laid down onto Taiku's lap...not caring for the frilly part of the lingerie undies that tickled the back of his neck. He was dreaming of her again...

Taiku smiled as she gently stroked Nathan's head. She watched as she slept, wondering what he was dreaming about.

As Nathan slept, he cuddled into her lap some more, his head laying between her legs as his arms wrapped around her loosely. He slept soundly...mumbling low in his sleep but it was still clear what he said. "We're finally...married...Taiku...Soul...Partners..."

Taiku looked down when she heard Nathan speak then blushed when he said soul partners. She then just smiled then laid down next to him and held him close. "Taiku....Nathan.....soul partners" she smiled then soon dozed off in Nathan's arms.

A week later, Nathan and Taiku lived together for a good while. They were happy with each other and he was especially happy that she was learning English even more as they went on. And the night before...they experienced love for each other for the first time with a small, accidental kiss that turned into something of fiery passion.

Taiku was at home waiting for Nathan to get home. She was wearing a bathrobe as she sat on the bed, deep in thought. She had been thinking this over for quite a while and now she had finally made the choice.

Finally getting home, Nathan yawned as he entered through the door sluggishly like he usually did. Closing it behind him, he looked over to see Taiku on the bed in a bathrobe. He smiled and said his hello to her as he walked toward her. "Were you waiting long Taiku?" He said as he laid down next to her and smiled as he looked to her.

Taiku looked up and smiled then sat up "Nathan...." she said then slid the robe off. She was naked under the robe. She walked up and hugged him tight "I want to be your soul partner" she said as she closed her eyes, resting her head on her chest.

Nathan looked up when he heard her say his name and his eyes widened when he saw her nude under the towel. Sitting up, he looked at her with awe before she came over and began to hug him tightly as he listened to her...he couldn't believe what he heard. Looking her in the eyes, he said "I...I didn't know you felt this way about me...I mean what happened yesterday...I thought it was an accident but now..." He shut himself up by pressing his lips firmly against hers, his eyes closed as he kissed her passionately on the lips.

"I do feel the same way" Taiku said before Nathan kissed her and she eagerly kissed back as she wrapped her arm around his neck. She pulled away and smiled as she took his hand and led him to the bed, a light shade of pink on her face as she laid on the bed.

When she laid on the bed, Nathan moved over and began to kiss her gently, his hands caressing her cheeks for a few moments before he went to slowly undoing his pants. When the button was undone, he began to slowly slip them off before he worked on his shirt. Eventually they were both naked in bed, kissing eachother lovingly.

Taiku helped Nathan out of his clothes and kissed him back as her hands traveled up and around his body. Her own body was starting to heat up from the kisses.

Nathan smiled as he laid next to her...He looked her lovingly in the eyes before he moved down the bed so he was now between her legs. Slowly, he began to lick up and down her crevice before his tongue began to flicker around her clit. "I want to...make Taiku happy."

Taiku blushed as she watched Nathan move down. She remembers seeing videos on Nathan's computer and somewhat knew what Nathan was doing. She moaned out when she felt his tongue. "A-Ahhmmmm~"

Hearing her seem to enjoy the treatment, he smiled as he continued to lick and kiss along her pussy...trying to get her nice and ready before he'd move on to exchange virginities with one another like a soul partner should have in her tribe.

Back
Top Bottom