Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Nadie

Taiku blinked then smiled "Taiku....would like to....be Nathan..." she whispered, lightly blushing. "This what Nathan likes?" she asked.

Nathan didn't know what she was going to ask when she suddenly cut off, but hearing her next question, he seemed surprised still. "Well...Yeah I guess...I'd like to see some women in those kind of clothes..."

Taiku smiled then nods and let Nathan pay for the clothes then went back out to another store for more casual clothes. After getting some more she was done "Nathan want clothes?" she asked as they walked out of the clothing store.

((ok i'm off to bed. Night night^^))

(Alright G'night)

Nathan shook his head. "No...I'm fine. I don't need any clothes, I have plenty!" He said smiling to her as he walked over, holding the bags containing the clothes she had wanted and he bought for. "When you're ready...we can go home."

Taiku nodded then hooked her arm around Nathan's as they walked home. She then looked over at a church were a wedding was being held "What"s that?" she asked as she looks up at Nathan.

"Oh that...? Thats a church...where weddings are held...well, to put it in terms that you might understand...its where people go to become Soul Partners." He said smiling to her.

"Oh" Taiku smiled then watched the two leave in a car as they walked by. When they got back she sat on the couch. "What will Taiku and Nathan do now?" she asked.

Nathan shrugged. "What do you want to do Taiku? Do you want to watch some more TV or do you want to get some sleep?" He said as he stood up and walked over to the TV to turn it onto some action movie.

"Let's watch tv" Taiku said as she looked over at it. She scooted close to Nathan when he sat down. She started thinking about her and Nathan being soul partners. She blushed at the thought.

Looking over, Nathan saw her blush and he wondered why she was. Shrugging, he draped an arm over her shoulder as he pulled her close to lean on him as the both of them watched TV.

Taiku smiled and cuddled with Nathan. After a while she got up "Taiku wants to try on new clothes" she said then headed to the bedroom. She took out some of her new outfits and changed into them. She first tried on a pair of blue jeans and a baby doll t-shirt. She went out to show Nathan.

Turning when she came out, his mouth fell in awe as he looked at her. "D-Damn..." He said gently to himself as he watched her. "You look...amazing..." He said as he continued to look up and down her body. "Is that really you Taiku?"

Taiku giggled "Taiku happy Nathan likes it" she said then gave Nathan a hug before going to change into another. She showed Nathan a few casual outfits then came out in her last outfit, a formal red dress. "Does Nathan like this?" she asked.

Nathan smiled and sat back as he watched the dress show go on. Seeing her last dress, he smiled and nodded. "Yeah...looks like you're going to a fancy dance or something." He smiled and winked to her. 'Though I wished she woulda showed me some of that lingerie...heh...'

Taiku giggled "Taiku change for bed now" she said then went back in the bedroom and came out in the white lingerie she got, thinking it was sleep wear.

Nathan's eyes would've shot out the eye sockets when he saw her see through lingerie. "G-God..." He said as he could see her nipples teasing him through her lingerie. He erected but thank god the pants helped hide it. "Damn you look amazing...lets go to sleep then..."

Taiku smiled then went to the bed and crawled in, her butt up in the air for a moment before she got under the covers. She scooted over to make room for Nathan.

Nathan crawled in in his boxer shorts and tank top...turned away from her to hide his erection from seeing her ass in the air like that. He gulped as he closed his eyes and tried to sleep. "Good night Taiku...sweet dreams."

Taiku scooted over and wrapped her arms around Nathan's waist as she placed her head on his back "Goodnight" she said as she closed her eyes and soon fell asleep.

When he felt her lay her back on his back, he smiled and turned over. He wrapped his arms around her and placed his forehead on her forehead before closing his eyes to sleep as well.

During the night, he began to dream of Taiku...He was walking with her, hand in hand...until finally they kissed eachother in his dream. In the real world...his lips were placed gently onto Taiku's, kissing her in his sleep.

Taiku was dreaming about Nathan as well. They were back on the island living together and having fun. They kissed on the beach and in the real world she kissed back in her sleep. She woke up in the morning cuddled close to him. She smiled and just waited for him to get up.

When Nathan awoke, it was slow. He yawned as he sat up slowly, not feeling the extra moisture on his lips from their kissing during the night. Yawning, he looked around before rubbing his eyes. "Good morning Taiku...did you sleep well...?"

"Yes, Nathan sleep well?" Taiku smiled as she stayed in place, loving the warmth of Nathan's body. "Does Nathan need to go to.....ummm....work?" she asked, remembering that Nathan leavs almost everyday for something he called work.

Nathan yawned and nodded. "Yeah...Nathan leave for work soon. Nathan be back when sky is orange." He meant the afternoon. "Stay in house...you be safe." He smiled and kissed her as he stood up and began to get dressed before winking to her. "Bye Taiku." He turned and left, leaving her alone so he could go to work.

Taiku frowned but understood that he had to leave since he explained it to her a while back. She blushed from the kiss then waved him goodbye before going back in. She ate and just sat around as she waited for Nathan to get back. She stayed in the lingerie that she slept in.

Back
Top Bottom