Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Nadie

The next morning, Nathan awoke with a yawn. He stood up and stretched as he walked into his closet and took off his loincloth, tossing it into a pile with other dirty clothes. He picked out a tank top and some gym shorts and put it on. Taking another tank top, he walked over to the bed and set it down next to Taiku to let her wear it. He didn't mind if she wore a tank top and loincloth...it might actually make him a little happy to have some teasing eye candy rather than the full tease. "Sleep well Taiku." He said as he went over to the fridge to get stuff for Cereal.

Taiku turned in her sleep when Nathan moved but did not wake up for another half an hour. She saw the tank top and put it on with little effort. She got up to look for Nathan and saw him getting food out of the fridge. She walked over and looked at the fridge. "Food come out here?" she asked.

((you know, most of his food would be spoiled since he was gone for a good whilexD))

(SHUSH lol. Not refridgerated food...mostly.)

"Yes...but food gone bad...only drinks remain with few pop tarts..." He said as he held out the morning treats. He grabbed some juice out of the fridge and brought it over to the table. Grabbing two cups, he poured him and her a glass before opening a bag of pop tarts and handing her one. "This is breakfast food. Modern society food."

Taiku nodded then say down at the table and looked at the strange food. She looked at Nathan then the food again before grabbing it and taking a bite. "mmmm....taste fruit" she smiled then took another bite then sipped on the juice.

((hehexD))

"It taste like fruit, but not as healthy as fruit." He said as he finished and drank the last of his juice. "What we do now huh? What do you want learn about modern world?"

Taiku finished eating then thought for a moment "Taiku want to know all" she smiled then ran to the window and looked out. "what that" she asked, pointing to the buildings.

"Those buildings...Taiku...You no leave till you learn to speak right." He walked over to his computer and began to show her some english learning websites. He set her down for each course...day by day until she learnt basic english.

Taiku nodded then sat down to learn english. She was determined to learn it. A few weeks past and Taiku was able to converse better with Nathan. She came out from the bedroom after changing into regular clothes. She blushed as she showed Nathan how she looked. "H-How does Taiku look?" she asked.

(Brb going to take a shower.)

Nathan smiled as he looked at her. He stood up and walked over to her and placed his hands on her shoulders as he smiled to her. "You look wonderful Taiku. What're you getting all dressed up for though? We're just heading to the mall to see how well you do with other human interaction...er...human...talking...I don't know if you know what that word means yet."

"Taiku wants to look like all other girls." Taiku explained. Only girls she saw were on tv so she figured thats how all girls dressed. She then let's Nathan lead the way out and to the mall. She clung to Nathan's arm, alittle nervous being around so many people.

((ok))

(Back)

Nathan smiled as she continued to walk with her through the mall, just walking and nothing else. "How do you like the sights and the people so far Taiku...? Pretty weird aren't they?" He said chuckling as he held his arm around her. "Don't fear them...I'm sure you could kick their asses if they tried anything to you."

Taiku giggled as she held onto Nathan and walked with him "Taiku likes being in modern world" she said "But so many people and so much to learn" she looked up at Nathan. "Will Taiku be ok here?"

Nathan smiled and nodded. "Of course Taiku be safe here!" He said smiling as he hugged her closely with that arm. "If anything...you'll be an amazement to a lot of people...you'll really amaze them, I mean." He said chuckling. "Want some food?"

Taiku smiled "Taiku be safe as long as Nathan is with" she said as she leaned against Nathan. "Yes. Taiku would like food" she smiled "Where we get the food?" she asked as she looked around.

"We buy it." He said as he walked over to a food stand...just ordinary pizza. He ordered a pepparoni pizza and once it was finished, he took her and the pizza to a table and smiled as he took a slice. "Its hot. Might want to blow on it for a bit before you take a bite." He said before blowing on his pizza. Eventually he took a bite and enjoyed it immensely.

Taiku followed happily. She sat across from Nathan and followed his every word like always and blew on her slice before taking bite. "Taiku like pizza" she smiled. she had pizza before and liked the taste. She wolfed down the first piece then got another one.

"J-Jeez..." He said silently to himself as he saw her devour the pizza. Shrugging, he began to finish his slice before taking his second slice as well. "Try not to get too full. This is just lunch, dinner comes in about...three or four hours." He said before winking to her. "So Taiku...Want to buy some more clothes for you? Some clothes that would suit you rather than make you look like you're dressed up to party." He said chuckling.

Taiku grabbed a third slice then giggled and nodded "Last one" she said then took a bite as she thought about going to get more clothes. "Ok. Nathan get more clothes for Taiku." she smiled then finished up her last slice.

Nathan smiled and watched her finish her last slice. "Alright Taiku...lets go. If you see a clothing shop that interests you, point it out." He held her hand as he stood up and began to walk with her down the mall.

Taiku nodded then looked around and spotted a clothing store that she like which was actually a lingerie store. "Taiku go in there. Clothes look like kind Taiku used to wear"

"E-Er...Those aren't..." He pulled Taiku close to him so he could whisper into her ear. "Those clothes aren't supposed to be worn out in the open...they're for private...like...when you want to please a man...er...sex...love making...I don't know if the program taught you what those words meant."

Taiku looked at Nathan blankly. "Taiku will wear them for Nathan" she smiled then pulled Nathan in the store. She looked around at what they had.

"D-Do you even know what I just said, what it meant?" He said to her with a blush as he entered the store. "Do you...Do you really feel that way for me that you would wear this to tease me before we'd...?"

"hmmmmm..." Taiku said then looked around and picked a few things "Taiku would like these" she smiled after she went back to Nathan.

((sorry for short reply. Tired))

(Its fine.)

"I don't think you're listening to me..." He said as he brought her over to whisper into her ear. "Do you know what sex is...? Its what your people...well...do when they have Soul Partners..." That much he learned during his stay with Taiku on the island. "Is that how you feel about me or was what I said earlier a misunderstanding...?"

Back
Top Bottom