Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Nadie

(Alright lol)

Seeing Taiku, Raijin began to walk over to her and smiled as he sat down next to her under the tree. "Hello Taiku...I was wondering where you were. In the usual spot it seems." He said chuckling as he kissed her cheek gently. "Taiku...I have something important I have to ask you..."

"Yup you know I love it here." Taiku giggled then scooted close to Raijin. "Oh?" she asked, curious. "what is it?"

Raijin smiled as he wrapped his arm around her and pulled her close. "We've been lovers for a long time Taiku...I think it would be good for us if we..." He looked her in the eyes and smiled gently to her. "If we...became soul partners..." Of course that meant Marriage for his people though.

Taiku nodded as Raijin spoke then her eyes widen when he asked to be soul partners. "Yes, I will" she smiled then gave him a big hug. She was so happy that she sill be spending the rest of her life with Raijin.

Raijin laughed and picked her up happily. "When we are married...I promise to follow our village tradition in the passing of virginities to each other for when we are married." He said smiling as he hugged her tightly...

One year later...they were not married...no...famine had hit the village hard when the crops didn't grow and the animals were in migrating season. Raijin sits beside his father's grave with a shallow heart and a sigh.

Taiku giggled then hugged Raijin back. "Yes, I'll be honored to share my body with you" she said then gave him a long kiss.......

.....Taiku stood beside Raijin, holding his hand as they gave a moment of silence for his father.

((how about Raijin goes out to look for food and come back mortally wounded))

(How though? lol)

Raijin sighed as he stood up and looked at Taiku. "Cmon...we should head back...I'll meet you home...I'm gonna go hunting for some food for us...alright?" He said as he turned and began to walk toward the forest. It was now only him, Taiku, and about two other villagers...all the old and children died long ago of malnourished bodies...leaving behind a grieving mother and a lone man with nothing to live for as well as Taiku and Raijin.

"Ok...." Taiku said then headed bac. She looked up worried and was about to tell him not to go but it was for the best for the survivors. "Alright" she said, her head down. "But please" she said, looking back up and taking his hand "Please come back to me" she said then went over to console the other villagers.

((maybe he was out for weeks and was attacked by an animal. He lived just long enough to make it back to Taiku))

(Maybe not weeks. Maybe hours. >.>)

Raijin smiled and nodded. "I promise..." With that, he turned around to go hunting. He was gone for three days...nothing to hear about. By this time, the lone mother had succumbed to disease without any herbs to help soothe her and the lone man killed himself after the mother died...leaving Taiku alone for the third day. On the fourth day, Raijin finally came home...but he was a bloody body that was unable to even walk...he crawled up to her door and using the last of his energy, he knocked on it lightly.

After burying the other villagers Taiku sat in her hut, her knees ti her chest and her face buried in her arms. She started to think Raijin would never return just then she heard knocking and jumped up and ran outside to see Raijin severely wounded. she helped him inside and tried to treat him as best she could but had little to work with.

"Please.....don't leave me alone" she pleaded as she tried to stop the bleeding. Tears began to from and stream down her face.

((lol ok))

Raijin shook his head. "No tears...no tears..." He said as he reached up and wiped the tears off of her face. "Taiku...you have to promise me something...promise me you'll live on...You'll try and find happiness in your life...please..." He said before tears began to cry down his cheeks. "And do me one favor...bury me...bury me under your tree...let me become its soil and have my body give the tree life..."

Taiku shook her head "There will be no need for that" she said as she held Raijin's hand. "You'll be ok" she said, smiling at him "We will rebuild our tribe when he join our bodies and have children" she said but was only kidding herself. "Just rest and you'll be fine"

Raijin shook his head as he caressed her cheek gently. "Cmon Taiku...I know as much as you do I won't make it...I should have died the moment the bear attacked me out of nowhere...but I had to live up to my promise...I saw you once more before I died..." He smiled and gently closed his eyes before his hand fell down. He was dead.

Taiku was sobbing as Raijin spoked "No......please don't leave me alone" she said but then his hand fell and she knew he was gone. "No...Raijin" she said as she shook him "Don't leave me" she said as she buried her face in his chest and cried hysterically. "I'm alone.......i'm all alone" she sobbed.

Taiku sobbed in her sleep as she repeated the same thing in her native language. "I'm all alone....."

Nathan awoke during the night to listen to her. He saw how sad she was and shook his head as he held her close, her head against his chest as his face was in her hair. "Sh...sh...its alright Taiku...No need to cry..." He said as he rubbed his hand up and down her back, trying to get her to become happy again.

Taiku drifted back of into a deep sleep and slept comfortably until morning. She got up and went to the stream and to the tree where a loan grave stood. She laid flowers there and kneeled down and prayed there.

Nathan pretended to be asleep when she got up to leave. He would have followed her if he could, but his leg prevented him from stealthily following her. Sighing, he laid back and waited for her to get back. He had more feeling in his leg...perhaps the next day he could walk again.

After paying her respects to Raijin and the rest of the villagers she went back with food and items to tend to Nathan's leg......

....this would go on for several weeks. After Nathan was able to walk she guided him through the island and he helped her hunt. It was after lunch and Taiku ran away from Nathan playfully. He had taught her how to play several games to pass the time. They were playing hide and seek. She ran behind a rock and hid.

Nathan smiled...He really felt like one with the land. He had given up hope of returning to civilization a long time ago...as long as he wasn't alone, he was happy. Looking around, he soon found Taiku but snuck around behind the rock before leaping and getting onto her. "Aha! Gotcha!" He said as he began to tickle her playfully.

Taiku tried to stay quiet but then just yelped when she was found "Catch me" she smiled. Her speech had gotten better with Nathan's help. She giggled as she ran off from Nathan, being very playful with him. she was so happy to have someone else be with her on the island.

Nathan laughed as he chased after her. He loved playing games with her...It was always difficult for him to catch her. "I'm gonna getcha!" He taunted as he began to run faster to try and catch up to her...but eventually he slowed down and sat agaisnt a tree, panting hard. "D-Damn...Just can't keep up!"

Taiku stopped then walked up to him and giggled as she hugged him "I caught you" she smiled then gave him a kiss on the cheek. She had grown very fond of Nathan. She kept her hold on him as they leaned against the tree.

Nathan chuckled gently as she kissed him gently on the cheek. It wasn't anything serious between them...Though they did grow on each other. "Man oh man..." He said as he leaned back. "Can't believe I've been here a whole month already and I'm even more in pique condition haha." He looked over to Taiku and smiled. "Hey...wanna go check around the island some more? Might find some more stones and driftwood for a fire signal and a rocky message on the shore you know? I don't think anyone's going to come to a message that just says 'He'"

Taiku smiled and nodded "Nathan look good" she blushed. "Ok" she said then took Nathan's hand and led him to a part of the island he had not been before. She led him around so he could find something useful the heard something. She grabbed him and pulled him in a bush. "Noise" she explained then looked out to see if she could see the source of the noise.

"Noise?" He said as he looked around. "What do you see...?" He said as he grabbed his rock dagger that she had given him the first day they went hunting...of course it was smaller animals like deer to rabbits that were in the area. "What is it Taiku?"

Back
Top Bottom