Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Nadie

Taiku looked up at Nathan and smiled. She then tilted her head as he blushed, thinking he wasn't feeling very well she leaned up and felt his head to see if he was warm. Her bare breast brushing against him. she had no concept of sex and had no clue what she was doing.

Nathan blushed even more as her breasts were brushing against him and oh so close. His erection was now full and his head was hot from the blood rush. "I-I'm alright! Really!" He said, figuring that she was trying to see if he was sick. "I'm fine! Really!" He said as his eyes were stayed on her breasts.

Taiku blinked then smiled and nodded before getting up and giving Nathan the food before leaving to go get dressed. Now fully clothes she went to go get some more food and other items to tend to Nathan's injury. She returned with fruit, vegetables, meat and first aid items for when she would check on him later.

When she left, Nathan looked down to his cock and rubbed the back of his head...He knew he couldn't get it down quick enough so, since she was gone, he began to jerk it to get him to cum and get it down before she'd come back. He sighed as he did so. "Damn that temptress...And healer..."

Taiku sat down next to Nathan and started making some new clothes out of animal skin. She then tried to think if she could commune with him. "were......Nathan......home" she said. She wanted to know were he was from.

He jumped when she suddenly came in and he turned to his side to hide the erection. Hearing her, he wondered if she really meant what she said. "I live in America...Far far over...big waters!" He said trying to use small words she might know so that he could communicate with her.

Taiku blinked then smiled and nodded "Big.....water.....big...island" she said, somewhat understanding. The travelers taught them about different areas though she still was unsure where exactly Nathan was from. A few minutes later she finished the loin cloth for Nathan and gave it to him. It covered him up very well and was better in the heat than what he was wearing.

Looking at the loin cloth, Nathan blushed as he imagined himself in it in front of her. "Er...thank you..." He said as he took it. This wouldn't hide his erection... "Um...maybe I could put this on later? Thank you for the give! Really!"

Taiku tilted her head then smiled and nodded before going to make some new bandages for him. After changing them she went to make a meal for them. she was happy to be cooking for and tending to someone again. She had been very lonely foe a long time. she gave Nathan his helping an d sat down to eat with him. To show him she wasn't trying to poison him.

Nathan took the food and began to eat it slowly as she ate with him. "Thank you..." he said as he turned so sit next to her as he ate, erection now gone as he was focused on eat. "Taiku...where are the others? You aren't out here alone are you?"

Taiku looked over and frowned ".....alone....." she said then after they ate she helped Nathan up and gave him a stick to use as a cane then led him to an area just outside of the village. It appeared to be a graveyard. many people were buried here. "My people......food....not enough....lots hungry" she tried to explain.

"A famine..." He said as he looked at all the gravestones. "Ah man...I'm so sorry Taiku..." He said as he used his good side to hug her with one arm gently. "I'm sorry that this happened to you...everyone's gone except for you...Well...you've got me for now. Thats something though right?"

Taiku jumped a bit when Nathan put his arm around her but soon relaxed and smiled up at him. She led him back to the house and then lets Nathan go in. "Clothes....out....change" she said. She wanted to wash his clothes for him.

((so what shall we do with these two before we go in circles?))

(Depends on what you want :])

Nathan blushed and nodded as he went over and began to undress. He put the loincloth on and handed her the clothes he was wearing. "Uh...here you go..."

Taiku smiled and took to wash the clothes and fix the pants as best she could. After putting them on the drying rack she went back to the house. She blushed at the sight of Nathan in the loin cloth and sat down next to him. "Food...enough?" she asked, asking if he had enough to eat.

((ok I was thinking that after a time skip some poachers came by and tried to take Taiku))

(Sure, then they could steal their boat and head to America :] )

Nathan smiled softly when he saw her blush...it was cute on her tanned skin. Smiling as she sat down next to him, he nodded. "Yes...Food enough for Nathan." He said gently to her as he looked her in the eyes, smiling before laying back on the bed. "So what are we going to do now Taiku? I'm stuck here with you...I need to figure out a way to contact the outside world so I can go home."

Taiku laid down with Nathan then blinked "Nathan......home?" she asked, a little disappointed that Nathan would be leaving. She would be all alone again.

Nathan nodded. "And maybe...you can come with me. You know? Like...come live with me. Its far better than living out here alone without any form of technology whatsoever...aside from manmade ones like your spear."

Taiku looked up and blinked, somewhat understanding. "Nathan....Taiku....home.....together?" she asked with a smile. She liked the idea of just being with Nathan.

(and maybe they can relocate to somewhere more tropical so Taiku can feel more at home)

(Possibly)

Nathan nodded. "Yes...Nathan, Taiku, Home...Together." He said smiling to her before yawning. "Hey Taiku...should we get some sleep now or later?"

Taiku smiled and scooted over closer to Nathan. "Nathan.....sleep?" she asked, seeing him yawn. she placed her head on his chest as she closed her eyes.

(ok^^)

Nathan smiled as he held an arm around her as she laid on his chest. "Yes...Nathan and Taiku sleep together..." He said as he held her close as they slept...he truly resembled Raijin in that loincloth.

Taiku smiled as she slowly dozed off in her sleep. She began to dream about her days with Raijin. They knew each other since they were children and were planned to be married.

((hey. Wanna do a flash back with Taiku and Raijin? and brb. going out for a bit))

(Sure if you want. And you could even see Taiku talking normally since they'd be speaking their own native tongue haha)

Two years ago...

Raijin was walking along the village. It was a bustling place, lively with the few villagers that were there but still lively all the same. He was looking for Taiku...He wanted to speak to her...He had something to ask her...Something important.

Taiku was in her favorite spot. Up in a tree near the water fall. She hummed to herself as she looked out at the water. she then saw Raijin and smiled at then called out to him since she saw he was looking for someone which was more than likely her.

(ok^^ and nvm. I'm staying here)

Back
Top Bottom