Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Nadie

He chuckled, seeing she was eager as she was practically pulling him into the mall. When inside, he saw how excited she was and he pet her head to tease her. "To think that only a while ago you really hated this place because you weren't used to all the people surrounding you like this."

"heh yeah" Taiku giggled then hooked her arm around Nathan's as they walked around. Taiku then noticed a new store. They haven't been there in a while so they have never been in it. It was a pet store. She walked over and looked into the window at all the animals for sale.

'Oh no...a pet store...' "Uh...Taiku...I can't really care for a pet because of my predicament with the apartment..." He said as he walked her in. "Though...there's nothing to stop us from going in and petting the animals." He said chuckling as he walked her inside. "Go ahead...play with the puppies or cats or something. Just...don't let any of the animals out of their cages, alright?"

Taiku smiled and nodded then went over and looked at all the cute animals then spotted a lone kitten. the store owner explained that all the other cats where sold and she was the last one. Taiku frowned at the sight of the lonely kitten then looked at Nathan with pleading eyes.

(pwease *kitty eyes* mew~)

(Aww fine :] )

Nathan saw Taiku's look and bit his lip, trying to say no...but he couldn't fight against it. At least a cat was easier to take care of...if it was a dog, they'd have to take him down from the top floor of the building to have it go bathroom. With a cat, it could just poop in a box they'd empty out into the trash. "Alright...How much for it?" He went over to the man and bought the cat before going over to Taiku. "Go on. Take her...though what are you going to name her?"

Taiku smiled brightly then picked up the kitten and hugged it gently. "ummmmm......Ziki" she said wich means "Cute" in her language. After Nathan paid they headed out with the kitten in her arms.

"Ziki...I like it." He said smiling as he wrapped his arm around hers and walked out. "Though...we can't bring a cat into the mall...we've gotta go home now since animals aren't allowed to stay in here unless they're like...seeing-eye dogs or something." He said shrugging. "We can come back tomorrow. Promise. Lets go baby."

"Ok" Taiku smiled, not minding since she wanted to get this little one home right away. When they got home she started setting things up for the kitten then started playing with it with the toy they got for it.

"Alright Taiku...wait here...I'm going to go buy a few things for the cat that are a must. I trust you to stay here and watch the cat...and keep it in the bathtub, in case it uses the restroom. Alright? I'll be back in about an hour. If it gets hungry...feed it a slice of bread or something...I dunno...I'm getting cat food while I'm out." With that, he kissed her cheek and left the apartment to go buy the essentials needed for the cat.

"Alright" Taiku smiled then played with the kitten who played back but was eager to explore it's new surroundings. Soon it dozed off and Taiku stayed to watch it until Nathan came back.

When Nathan came in, he had some other residents of the apartment help him bring the stuff up to the room. He got a litterbox for the cat, some cat litter, food, a few toys, two dish pans, and some shampoo for it. It was all laid out in the kitchen area and the others soon left after being thanked. "How is Ziki?"

"She's ok" Taiku smiled then saw Ziki wake up. she picked her up and placed her on the floor to let it look around which she did.

Nathan set up the litter box, food, and water. "I don't know if cats drink water or milk...but milk is too expensive to waste so water will have to do." He said as he dropped the toys on the ground around the little 'room' that the cat had. It wasn't large...it was an empty closet without a door or anything inside of it at all, except for the cat's stuff. "I think it'll suit him well. I can even buy a small gate to fit right here so he doesn't run around all over the place whenever we aren't here."

"Ok sounds good" Taiku said then poured some food and water for Ziki who went over and ate it right away. After Ziki was finished eating Taiku took her and placed her on her lap after sitting down on the couch. "thank you Nathan" she smiled.

"Anything for you Taiku." He said gently as he sat down next to her and looked at the cat. "Such a cute animal..." He murmured as he pet the soft kitten's head gently. He looked to her and smiled as he kissed her cheek gently. "I love you Taiku...So much..."

Taiku smiled then watched as Nathan pets Ziki who purred in delight. Taiku smiled then leaned against Nathan "I love you too" she said as she cuddled closer to Nathan.

Nathan remained next to her as he watched the cat, loving this feeling...this moment that the three of them were sharing. He loved it until he had fallen asleep next to Taiku, snoring gently and silently.

Taiku looked over to see Nathan asleep. She smiled then got up to place the kitten in her area then got a blanket to cover them up. She cuddled close to Nathan as she watched tv but soon feel asleep herself.

Nathan soon awoke with a yawn as he looked over to see Taiku asleep next to him. The sun was just coming up, but thank goodness he didn't have to work that day. He yawned as he relaxed against Taiku.

Taiku was up soon after Nathan and smiled up at him before giving him a kiss. She then got up to check on Ziki. After cleaning her litter box and feeding him she went to make Nathan something to eat.

Nathan awoke with a yawn and looked to see Taiku. He felt her kiss him but he didn't actually get up completely until he smelled something to eat. Getting up, he walked over and hugged her from behind, to try and scare her somewhat as he was with her. "Morning babe..."

Taiku was making breakfast then jumped up when Nathan hugged "Oh you scared me" she giggled then lightly tapped Nathan with the spatula.

Nathan wiped the grease stain off of his face from the spatula. "Yeah...might want to clean it next time you do that..." He murmured. "So...How are you feeling this morning?"

"hehe sorry" Taiku said as she served up the breakfast. "I'm ok. What about you" she asked as she went to make coffee. She was genuinely happy since everything was back to normal.

Back
Top Bottom