Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Nadie

Taiku just closed her eyes and just let was going to happen happen. Until....she heard Nathan's voice. She opened her eyes to see him force the men away and hug her. She just cried. "Because....I didn't think you wanted me anymore."

"Why would you think that...?!" He said as he held her closer. Derek saw this and went out and began to argue with Nathan about her contract...which Nathan snatched and ripped away to pieces. He grabbed Taiku and stormed out. "Don't ever do that again...!" He said, his tone now gentle and concerning. "I never said I didn't want you Taiku...if I didn't want you, I wouldn't have ever brought you from that island or kept you around as long as I did..."

Taiku was scared of Derrek but then she was taken away by Nathan. Taiku looked at him then just nodded as she gave him another hug.

When they arrived home, Nathan laid her down in bed and took a deep sigh as he looked at her. "Jeez Taiku...Why did you think that I didn't want you around anymore..."

Taiku laid down on the bed in the fetal position. "Because......what happened that night" she said "You stopped talking to me....and wouldn't sleep next to me" she said as she started crying.

Nathan felt bad about himself now...How could he have done that to her. He moved over and laid down beside her, bringing an arm over her as he pulled her close. "Taiku...I'm sorry...I'm just so sorry..."

Taiku held Nathan back and sobbed "I'm sorry too" she said as she buried her head in his chest.

Nathan frowned as he rubbed her back, wanting to comfort her when she felt so depressed. He didn't know what else to say to her...He just laid back into the bed and closed his eyes, wanting to sleep...for the first time with her.

Taiku soon fell asleep in Nathan's arms. She was happy just to be close to him and feel his familiar warmth next to her. She slept with a small smile forming on her face.

Nathan slept with her that night, staying close to her as she remained in his arms...he felt like a horrible person to have just ignored her all this time...He thought to himself, questioning how he could have done such a thing to a woman he once had feelings for. The thought brought a tear to his eye as he slept next to her until morning.

Taiku slept great for the first time in a long time. She woke up first and saw Nathan sleeping by her. She smiled, glad that last night wasn't a dream then got up to make them breakfast. However, she would start with a shower.

Nathan stayed awake until he smelled breakfast. He opened his eyes to see Taiku was gone, but he didn't get up. He waited...wanting to rest a bit more while he was awake before he'd get up and see if Taiku was making anything for the both of them...rather than herself like she had usually done. If she made breakfast for two...he probably ate one or two bites before just leaving after a simple 'bye' to work.

Taiku made a simple breakfast of pancakes and bacon. Nathan taught her how to cook and had a knack for it. After everything was ready she went back to the bedroom to see if Nathan was awake.

When Nathan saw Taiku awake, he leaned up and smiled as he got out of bed and walked with her into the kitchen. "Wow...the food looks delicious Taiku." He said before kissing her temple gently.

"Thank you" Taiku smiled then served up a plate for Nathan before making one up for herself. She was glad that thing were starting to get back to normal. She sat down to eat as she thought about what to do to make Nathan happy.

Nathan sat down and began to slowly eat...He loved her cooking...only because it was not only good, but because it was from her...He still couldn't believe how he met her. Stranded on an island where he found the last survivor of her tribe. He just couldn't believe his luck with finding her. He was also unaware of what she was thinking at that moment.

Taiku leaned against Nathan as she ate. "Nathan. If there is anything you wan to do I'll do it for you" she said all of a sudden. I mean anything. If it makes you happy I'll be happy" she said as she smiled up at him. "I want to make it up to you for leaving."

Hearing her, he almost choked on his food at the sudden outburst of those chosen words she said to him. After regaining his posture, he looked at her with a weary thought. "Cmon Taiku...you don't have to do that for me...Its alright. Really..."

"No please." Taiku said, not letting up. "I love you. You my soul partner and I will do anything for you." she said as she gave him a hug, willing to do anything.

Hearing her say that she loved him really struck guilt into him. When she hugged her close, he broke into some small tears. Holding her close, he just wanted to be with her. "I'm sorry...I'm so sorry Taiku..." He said, apologizing over how he was treating her before and how he was acting after what had happened.

Taiku was surprised by Nathan's reaction then just held him back. "I forgive you." she said softly and began to sing to him in her native language. This always comforted her when her mother sang it to her.

He held her closely as she sang to him and he silenced her...by placing his lips gently onto hers. His tears still flowed as he kissed her passionately, showing her as much love as he could possibly give. He still felt so sorry about what he had done to her...

Taiku kissed back. She knew he was truly sorry and was just happy they could just put it behind them and move on. She pulled away then smiled before getting up to clean. "Do you have work today?" she asked.

Nathan smiled and shook his head. "Nope...my whole day...will be spent with you Taiku." He said as he got up and helped her clean the dishes. "If you want...we can go to the mall again and see if there is anything that interests you there."

"That sounds fun" Taiku smiled, feeling like it was back to normal with them. After cleaning up and getting dressed she followed Nathan out and too the local mall. She loved going there. All the people there and all the sights and smells around was so exciting to her. She took Nathan's hand and pulled him into the mall.

Back
Top Bottom