Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Nadie

Jugger82

Singularity
When Nathan got on that plane in New York, he did not expect what would happen next. Over the atlantic, Nathan's plane's experiences some malfunctions in the turbines of the engines, causing it to explode and plummet hard into the ocean...Leaving Nathan the only survivor. He hardly breathes as he lays on the sandy shore of an isolated island in the middle of nowhere...with no hope of survival.

In the vast jungles of the island a figure jumps from the trees. It was too big to be an animal. It was a girl. She was apart of a tribe that had died of from famine and disease. She was the last of her kind and has been on her own since she was young. She ventured out to the beach in search for food then spotted a man. She gripped her spear as she approached the unknown being then reached over with her weapon and gently poked the man's side.

Feeling the sharp end of the spear poke into his side, he grumbled as he shooed it away before his eyes shot open. He began to scream and look around in fear, thinking he was still on the pain as it crashed. When he realized he was on an island, he rubbed his head and looked down to see his legs bloody..."Damn...I can't feel my leg...too much anyway..." He said as he wiggled his toe slightly. He didn't even notice the girl behind him.

She jumped back as the man moved around then just watched him for a moment. She tilted her head as he spoked, not understanding him then noticed his he was injured. She slowly walked up to him and sat beside him but kept her distance from him and still kept her spear at the ready.

Seeing the girl sit next to him, Nathan barreled over and began to crawl away from her...but in doing so, he got sand in the wound. He began to writhe in pain as he held his left leg. It was the only one that was busted...But he wouldn't be able to run from her. "Dammit if you're gonna kill me, then kill me you indian!" He cried out in fear as he clenched his eyes shut to not see the painful spear that could come at him.

The girl simply blinked as she watched the man crawl away and speak. She just slowly went up to him and kneeled down beside him, taking out a sharpened stone then......sliced off the man's pant leg. She then reached into her hand made bag and took out some dried animal skin rags and took her canteen of fresh water. She cleaned out the wound and then put some strange paste on it before wrapping it up.

Nathan watched in some fear as he watched her begin to patch up his leg. He was scared the whole time...but eventually his leg felt better but it wouldn't be able to be walked on for quite a bit. He could limp walk as long as he didn't put too much force on that leg. The feeling was still numb in it. "T-Thank you..." He said to the girl as he wondered where she came from. "Tell me...where are we? The Phillipines? Africa?"

The girl smiled then just gave the man a blank look. She could not understand him. She just figured he was hungry and went over to the nearest palm tree and climbed it up with ease. She came back down with a coconut. She hit it against a rock until it split open and she came back and sat next to him, offering him half of it.

((hey how about this. She grows attached to him because he looks like a boy who was her mate))

(Sure if you want :] )

Looking at the coconut, Nathan took it from her shakily as he looked at the fruit. Drinking from it, he was relieved to have something to drink but his stomach still yearned for actual food. Using the tree as a support, he stood to his feet but clenched his face as his leg still felt pain despite the fact it was numb. "H-Hey...You think you could help me to your house or something...? I need to sleep somewhere..."

She smiled again when he accepted the coconut then helped him up and mumbled, trying to communicate with him but it was no use. She figured she would just get him home since he looked tired. She walked in front of him then signaled for him to get on her back. She was strong enough to carry him.

Looking at her, he nodded...guessing she knew she wanted him to get on her back. Limping over to her, he hopped onto her back and was still...uneasy around her. She hadn't said one word when he woke up and didn't even tell him where he was. He was starting to doubt jumping onto her back...but he didn't have a lot of choice at that moment so what else could he have done? "Lead on...I guess..."

She smiled and made her way to the jungle with haste. Within ten minutes she made it to a small oasis in the middle of the jungle. It was near a waterfall and plenty of fruit trees. She made her way to a wooden house and helped him to the leaf and animal skin bed and laid him down. She then got up to make a more filling meal for them.

Laying down, Nathan looked around as he felt relaxed as he lay there...though he was still nervous. There was only one bed...Where would she sleep? If he had to sleep with her...he really hoped she wouldn't kill him in his sleep. She may have helped him then...but maybe she had some kind of dark plan for him? The thought just made him shudder and he huddled and turned his back to her, trying not to look at her out of stress.

She started a fire and cooked the left over meat she had from this morning and got some fruit to go along with it. She needed to go out for more food later since they're is now two people here. She looked over to see the man's back turned and went over to show him the food and smiled as she offered it to him.

Looking at the food, he took it but it seemed to burn his hands. It fell to his lap but he smiled and nodded thankfully to her as he waited for the food to cool of as it lay on his lap. 'Crap...I really hope they have some way of washing clothes...' Looking at her, he saw the rags she was in that practically made her naked. Sighing as he looked back to his stain, he though 'Nope...' Looking back to her, he grabbed the food and began to eat. "So...whats your name?"

She sat next to him as she ate her share. She looked back at him and just gave him a blank look. She just tilted her head as he spoke. She had a name but she could not tell him since the language she spoke was native to the island. She just stayed silent as she ate. She then realized she did not tell him her name. She looked back at him. "Taiku" she said as she pointed to herself.

'Taiku...?' He thought as he finished his share of the food. Pointing to himself, he said "Nathan...Nathan..." He laid back down on the bed and looked at her. " I guess I found some indian tribe in Africa or something maybe..." He said as he looked around. "You don't speak a lot...You probably don't speak my language at all don't you?" He said before closing his eyes. "Thank you...for helping me...even if you can't understand what I mean by saying this haha."

(Gonna go to sleep. Good night nadie :] )

"Na...than" Taiku said then smiled. She finally recognized the language he was speaking. A group of travelers spoke it and taught them a little. She didn't know much and she tried to remember the little she knew. She heard him say thank you then laid next to him and smiled. "Y.....you...welcome"

((ok^^ night night))

"Apparently she speaks a little English but not well..." He said as he shrugged. He laid back on the bed with a yawn. "Taiku...Where are you going to sleep?"

(Sorry for a short post. Just woke up.)

Taiku smiled then scooted a little closer to Nathan. It was better for them to sleep together since if the fire went out in the middle of the night they could keep each other warm"Sleep..you...me..warm..together" she said.

((Thats ok. Same here^^))

Nathan blushed as he looked down and tried his best to scoot over without hurting his leg. "A-Alright then...its your house you know." He said shrugging as he tried to hide his blush. "Alright...shall we sleep together then...?"

Taiku smiled then pulled the animal skin blanket over them and relaxed as she slowly dozed off. She began remembering times when her family and friends were still alive. Especially a certain boy who was to be her mate. In her sleep she began to mumble on her native language. "Raijin....: she muttered then just drifted off into a deeper sleep.

In the morning she got up before Nathan and went to get some food. After eating and setting some aside for him she went to wash up in the stream nearby.

"Raijin...?" Nathan said to himself just as she fell asleep. Shrugging it off, he closed his eyes and began to sleep as well...though he was still nervous as he slept...He didn't know what this girl was capable of so she might even try and kill him and eat him if she had the chance to.

The next morning, Nathan still slept peacefully even long after she went to the stream.

Taiku stripped down and got in the water. She stayed there for a good while before getting out and sitting on a rock to dry off. She stayed nude as she walked around since she was used to it then went back to the house to check on Nathan. She saw he was still asleep so she quietly checked on his wound so as not to wake him.

Feeling his wound get checked on, Nathan's eyes shot open and looked around before seeing Taiku looking at his wounds...though his eyes were diverted elsewhere...he saw her in the nude form...her beautifully smooth and milky body...He erected immediately and didn't take notice as he was too distracted with a large blush on his face.

Back
Top Bottom