Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Succubus inside Aniya by RobBase086 and Ninde

Ninde said:
"Oh well yeah, I was just saying it looks really nice," Scarlet straightened in her seat and put on a smile. Rob started the car and put it in gear. She slid her hand up his thigh, resting it over the buldge in his pants. Scarlet smiled sweetly at him, waiting for him to grow hard once again.

"Well I am glad that you like my car and yes it does look really nice. I love it!" As Rob was driving off back to his place he felt Aniyah place her hand once again onto his package and was instantly aroused with what she was doing to him. He smiled as she had her hand there. He wondered how she would react if he place his hand onto her thigh and moved it more down to her pussy. So he went ahead and placed his hand onto her thigh and then slid it down to her pussy and began to rub and massage her pussy just to see how she would react to that.

Scarlet spread her thighs for him as he massaged her already moist pussy. She let him continue for a couple minutes before gettign up onher knees. She unzip the fly to his pants, and took his cock into her hands. "Just keep driving baby," she said as she broguht her mouth to his waiting member. She began stroking the shaft with her hot tongue. She looked up at him as she slid his entire length into her mouth. Her free hand went to her own waiting cunt, and she began mastrbating herself.

Ninde said:
Scarlet spread her thighs for him as he massaged her already moist pussy. She let him continue for a couple minutes before gettign up onher knees. She unzip the fly to his pants, and took his cock into her hands. "Just keep driving baby," she said as she broguht her mouth to his waiting member. She began stroking the shaft with her hot tongue. She looked up at him as she slid his entire length into her mouth. Her free hand went to her own waiting cunt, and she began mastrbating herself.

Rob was in shock about what was going on because he knew in the back of his mind that this was nothing like his girlfriend that he had been dating for the past couple of years and she was starting to act strangely to him. He watched as she spread her thighs apart for him as he slid his hands down further until he touched her moist hot pussy that was so wet that his fingers became soaked. He could not believe that she was getting down onto her knees in the car there while he drove. He heard her and felt her undo his zipper from his pants and then sliding her hand into his pants to remove his cock out for her to play with and suck onto. "Oh I shall keep driving do not worry lover!" It felt good on what she was doing to him. Rob then took his other hand that he had free driving the car with one hand and giving her nice firm ass a smack and a squeeze.

Scarlet giggled as Rob slap her ass, "mmm someone likes this I take it." She went back to bobbing her head and and down, sliding her fingers into her wet hole. She moaned from the feel of her own fingers inside her. "We shoudl pull over so I can ride you baby."

Ninde said:
Scarlet giggled as Rob slap her ass, "mmm someone likes this I take it." She went back to bobbing her head and and down, sliding her fingers into her wet hole. She moaned from the feel of her own fingers inside her. "We shoudl pull over so I can ride you baby."

Rob could tell that Aniyah liked what he did to her by slapping her on her nice fine ass. "Yes I do love what you are doing to me all right!" He said in a happy voice enjoying everything that she was doing to him in the car while he drove back to the house. He loved the way she moaned in pleasure. "Ok I can pull over to the side of the road so you can ride me my love." He pull onto the shoulder of the road and then places his hazzard lights on so that they can have some fun together.

As soon as the car was stopped, Scarlet was moving his seat back. She straddled him and wrapped her fingers around his hard member. She stroked it a couple times before guiding it to her slit. "How about we do it slow this time baby?" She rubbed the head against her clit, sending jolts of pleasure through her body.

'Now my pretty girl, I am goign to let you be in control of this one'
'No I dont want to do this, stop.'
'You will do this or it's over for your presious Rob. All you have to do his ride him slowly until you both cum.'

Scarlet then slid herself slowly onto his cock. Letting it fill her before she handed the reins over to Aniyah.

Ninde said:
As soon as the car was stopped, Scarlet was moving his seat back. She straddled him and wrapped her fingers around his hard member. She stroked it a couple times before guiding it to her slit. "How about we do it slow this time baby?" She rubbed the head against her clit, sending jolts of pleasure through her body.

'Now my pretty girl, I am goign to let you be in control of this one'
'No I dont want to do this, stop.'
'You will do this or it's over for your presious Rob. All you have to do his ride him slowly until you both cum.'

Scarlet then slid herself slowly onto his cock. Letting it fill her before she handed the reins over to Aniyah.

Rob felt the seat start to move backwards so that Aniyah could straddle him and give him a nice ride while in the car. Feeling her fingers go around his member he gave her nice ass a smack and a squeeze. Then began to fondle and squeeze her breasts as well. "That sounds good to me about us taking it slow this time sexy." He said responding back to her with a smile. Loving the feel of his tip sliding up and down her pussy slit. He smiled as his fingers played with her nipples. He pulled and twisted on them.

Aniyah was now holding the reighns, but Scarlet was telling her what to do. Slowly she began slding him in and out of her. Holding on to the door with one hand the other on Robs shoulders. Her eyes would look to be their normal color now, and her skin not as hot as before. She couldn't help but let out soft moans as she rode him.

'Now put his hands on your breasts, love. But remind him to be gentle.'
Aniyah did as Scarlet sugested, placing Robs hands over her breasts. It felt so good, she began moving faster and with a better rythem.

Ninde said:
Aniyah was now holding the reighns, but Scarlet was telling her what to do. Slowly she began slding him in and out of her. Holding on to the door with one hand the other on Robs shoulders. Her eyes would look to be their normal color now, and her skin not as hot as before. She couldn't help but let out soft moans as she rode him.

'Now put his hands on your breasts, love. But remind him to be gentle.'
Aniyah did as Scarlet sugested, placing Robs hands over her breasts. It felt so good, she began moving faster and with a better rythem.

Rob noticed a bit of difference in the temperature in her skin since Aniyah was herself once again. She felt her hands onto his shoulders as she grabbed a hold of his hands placing them onto her breasts. He loved that feeling of holding her tits. Feeling her riding him. "You feel so good baby!" He felt her sliding herself faster onto his cock up and down now. "That is it my love! You are doing great!" He looked into her eyes and smiled kissing her lips deeply and passionately now.

Aniyah's breathing came in quik panting, as she rocked her hips into him. "Oh, Rob you feel so good," she then kissed him deeply as she continued riding him. Her body tensed as she came suddenly, her pussy squeezing tightly. Her hands held his face to her lips as she came, it ran down her thighs.

Ninde said:
Aniyah's breathing came in quik panting, as she rocked her hips into him. "Oh, Rob you feel so good," she then kissed him deeply as she continued riding him. Her body tensed as she came suddenly, her pussy squeezing tightly. Her hands held his face to her lips as she came, it ran down her thighs.

Rob played with her nipples with his fingers. As he felt her rocking back and forth onto his cock. "You feel so good to Aniyah! I love you!" He tells her as he felt her return his kiss to him. He played with her tongue by sucking onto it and then gently nibbling onto her tongue now. He did this also with her lower lip as well. He felt her squeezing his face with her hands as her lips pressed against his. He felt her hot cum dripping down his cock. He could not control it any longer and came inside her. "OH GOD I am cumming baby!"

Feeling him throb inside hre as he came, she came as well. Moaning loudly as they both reached the tip of their climax. "Oh Rob, I love you," she said as her body relaxed into his. With him still deep inside her she lay against him. "Lets hurry hoem baby," she wwanted to shower and make love to her fiance once again.

Ninde said:
Feeling him throb inside hre as he came, she came as well. Moaning loudly as they both reached the tip of their climax. "Oh Rob, I love you," she said as her body relaxed into his. With him still deep inside her she lay against him. "Lets hurry hoem baby," she wwanted to shower and make love to her fiance once again.

He loved the feeling of her cumming with him as he held her in his arms. The sound of her moaning made Rob feel very happy about it because he knew that he had pleased her very well and that she was satisfied about it. "I love you too Aniyah!" He said smiling as he held her close to him in his arms. "That sounds good about hurrying home sexy!" He said with happiness because he loved how this day has turned out for them.

Once inside the condo Aniyah went into the bathroom. Turning the water on and lettign it warm up before getting in. She walked back out to the livingroom where she had left Rob. "I am just going to clean up a bit, if you want to ....meet me in the bedroom."

Ninde said:
Once inside the condo Aniyah went into the bathroom. Turning the water on and lettign it warm up before getting in. She walked back out to the livingroom where she had left Rob. "I am just going to clean up a bit, if you want to ....meet me in the bedroom."

Rob watched as Aniyah went into the bathroom to take a shower. Rob sees Aniyah return to say something to him as he looked at her waiting to hear what she had to say to him. "Ok that sounds good to me about you cleaning up a bit and me meeting you in the bedroom. I love that thought and idea sweets." Smiling at her and watching her return to the bathroom once again to clean up. He went off into the bedroom to wait for her to return into the bedroom where he was at.

Back
Top Bottom