Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Succubus inside Aniya by RobBase086 and Ninde

"Well crap i am going crazy. He asks me to marry him and I go insane how perfect is that." Aniyah continued to look herself in the mirror, her eyes were a differant color, more red then brown now. She fought against the succubs inside her, but soon lost.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Scarlet looked over her new body, not bad at all if I say so myself. The Master found me a good one." She pulled the hem of her skirt up higher and adjusted the top so it barely cover all her nipples. Making sure she looked good she walked out the rest room door. Just before the end of the hall way she stopped crooking her little finger at Rob. Beconing for him to come to her, with a sly smile.

Ninde said:
"Well crap i am going crazy. He asks me to marry him and I go insane how perfect is that." Aniyah continued to look herself in the mirror, her eyes were a differant color, more red then brown now. She fought against the succubs inside her, but soon lost.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Scarlet looked over her new body, not bad at all if I say so myself. The Master found me a good one." She pulled the hem of her skirt up higher and adjusted the top so it barely cover all her nipples. Making sure she looked good she walked out the rest room door. Just before the end of the hall way she stopped crooking her little finger at Rob. Beconing for him to come to her, with a sly smile.

Rob just happened to be looking down the hallway where the bathrooms were at and seen Aniyah standing out there with her skirt adjusted now along with her top and his jaw dropped seeing that she was showing off more of her body than she had ever done before. He got up from the table and started to walk to Aniyah. "Hey baby I was getting worried about you! Are you doing ok?" He said concerned about you and just gazing at her breasts that were barely covered. "Uhh sweetness should you not cover yourself a little more up?" Rob did not realize that his fiance was slowly changing into the new woman that the succubus was creating by altering certain things inside Aniyahs brain like the frontal lobe so that she would be open and willing to do a lot more than what she usually did.

Scarlett smiled wickedly as Rob stood to join her. When he reached the hall way and asked his silly question about her clothing she grabed him by the shirt pulling him to her. "Mmmmm, why would I cover myself up, don't you like the view?" She pushed him againsts the wall her hand resting on his cock. SHe kissed him deeply as she rub him through his pants. SHe whisper in his ear and sucked his ear lobe between her teeth. "I want you to fuck me now."

Scarlet pulled him towrds he ladies room and into a stall. Aniyah could hear, see, and feel everything that was going on, on the outside. She tried to protest but Scarlet only responded with 'Just wait baby girl this wil feel so good you will be thanking me. I haven't been a virign in thousands of years. Besides it's either this or I take his soul.' Scarlet thrust her hand down Robs waist band, and wrapped her much warmer the normal hand around his already hard cock. "Mmmm, you like this don't you baby?"

Ninde said:
Scarlett smiled wickedly as Rob stood to join her. When he reached the hall way and asked his silly question about her clothing she grabed him by the shirt pulling him to her. "Mmmmm, why would I cover myself up, don't you like the view?" She pushed him againsts the wall her hand resting on his cock. SHe kissed him deeply as she rub him through his pants. SHe whisper in his ear and sucked his ear lobe between her teeth. "I want you to fuck me now."

Scarlet pulled him towrds he ladies room and into a stall. Aniyah could hear, see, and feel everything that was going on, on the outside. She tried to protest but Scarlet only responded with 'Just wait baby girl this wil feel so good you will be thanking me. I haven't been a virign in thousands of years. Besides it's either this or I take his soul.' Scarlet thrust her hand down Robs waist band, and wrapped her much warmer the normal hand around his already hard cock. "Mmmm, you like this don't you baby?"

Rob was taken by surprise when Aniyah grabbed him and pulling him to her. "Aniyah are you ok? You are not acting like yourself at all. I thought you wanted to wait until we were married to have sex or anything with me?" He was in shock as to what was going on. He gulped and then replied, "Yes I do love the view because you have a fantastic body on you Aniyah that any man would love to see your assets." He said to her as he felt her placing her hand onto his cock which instantly made him hard for her. She was really turning him on like she had never done before in the past. "Yes baby what ever you want to do then let's do it!" He was feeling very pleased with this new woman that Aniyah was becoming that he loved with all of his heart.

He followed because Rob could not get away from Aniyah's clutches. They entered into the ladies bathroom and he was dragged into a stall and then feeling her thrust her hand down his pants. "Yes I love what you are doing to me kitten!" Which Aniyah was no longer a sex kitten who was gentle and loving like a kiteen, but now a tigress on the hunt for mens souls to take for her master the devil!

"Mmmm, touch me like you always wanted to Baby." Scarlet placed one of his hands on her now bared breast. With her free hand she let down the fly to his pants and started to stroke his hard cock. Then she kneel before him, licking his from his balls to the tip of his cock. "Do you want me to put you in my mouth baby?"

Ninde said:
"Mmmm, touch me like you always wanted to Baby." Scarlet placed one of his hands on her now bared breast. With her free hand she let down the fly to his pants and started to stroke his hard cock. Then she kneel before him, licking his from his balls to the tip of his cock. "Do you want me to put you in my mouth baby?"

He looked at her and could not believe that she wanted him to touch her like he has wanted to do to her. It has been in his fantasies to do all of the touching and exploring on her body with his hands. "Are you sure Aniyah that you want me to touch and explore your body because I thought you wanted us to wait til marriage to do any of that?" He was still in disbelief that the woman he loves has turned into a wild sexual woman. When she touched his cock and began to stroke it for him it felt much different than usual. It was as if her hand was hot and warming up his member down there along with his balls to get him to perform for her. I guess it was a part of the succubus powers to be able to get a man instantly aroused so that she could take their souls by sucking the life out of them or even when she fucked from any hole of her body. He watched as she got down onto her knees and was in shock that she would do this in a public restroom. "Yes baby that feels good! Do put it into your mouth!" He said all excited about it with a smile on his face. It seemed as if the new Aniyah is going to give him a blow job like no other woman has ever done before.

Scarlet smiled up at him as she continued to run her hot tongue up and down his hard shaft.

'So are you going to behave or am I taking is soul today?'
"No please don't I will behave.'
'Thats my good girl, sit back and enjoy this.'

With that Scarlet took the head into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the tip. She slowly slid her mouth down the shaft then back up. Sucking lightly the whole time, until she felt that familiar twitch. Pulling her lips from hs shaft she stood again, only to pull down the light pink g-string Aniyah had put on that day.

Scarlet pulled Rob to her, and gliding the head of his cock against her hot wet slit. "Would you like to do the honors baby?" she asked continueing to to rub her slit with his cock.

Ninde said:
Scarlet smiled up at him as she continued to run her hot tongue up and down his hard shaft.

'So are you going to behave or am I taking is soul today?'
"No please don't I will behave.'
'Thats my good girl, sit back and enjoy this.'

With that Scarlet took the head into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the tip. She slowly slid her mouth down the shaft then back up. Sucking lightly the whole time, until she felt that familiar twitch. Pulling her lips from hs shaft she stood again, only to pull down the light pink g-string Aniyah had put on that day.

Scarlet pulled Rob to her, and gliding the head of his cock against her hot wet slit. "Would you like to do the honors baby?" she asked continueing to to rub her slit with his cock.

Rob was smiling in pleasure himself as she looked up at him. Feeling her hot tongue licking up and down his shaft. "Oh baby! That feels amazing! Keep doing what you are doing to me!" He tells her. Feeling her take the head into her mouth and taking full control as if she knew what to do with his cock. Meanwhile Rob grabbed a hold of her breasts with his hands giving them a nice squeeze. His fingers played with her nipples by twisting and pulling onto them just a bit.

As he watched her stand back up facing him and looking into her beautiful eyes and asking him a question now. "I would love to do the honors lover!" He said with a smile in his face as she rubbed the tip of his cock onto her hot wet pussy slit.

Scarlet braced her body against the stall. Spreading her thighs wider for his entrance, "do it now baby. I can't stand to wait any longer." She started guiding the head of his cock to her virgin opening, urging him to push inside her. Her arousle making her very slick he glided right in. At first he was trying to be gentle with her virginity. Scarlet was not having this, it had been so long since she had a good fuck. She pulled him closer with a leg, burying him to the hilt inside her. Breaking the hymen violently blood leaked around his cock.

"Oh yes baby, mmmm fuck me hard," Scarlet rocked her hips into him. She grabbed her own breast and squeezed as he fucked her.

Ninde said:
Scarlet braced her body against the stall. Spreading her thighs wider for his entrance, "do it now baby. I can't stand to wait any longer." She started guiding the head of his cock to her virgin opening, urging him to push inside her. Her arousle making her very slick he glided right in. At first he was trying to be gentle with her virginity. Scarlet was not having this, it had been so long since she had a good fuck. She pulled him closer with a leg, burying him to the hilt inside her. Breaking the hymen violently blood leaked around his cock.

"Oh yes baby, mmmm fuck me hard," Scarlet rocked her hips into him. She grabbed her own breast and squeezed as he fucked her.

Rob felt his body pressed against hers as he began to slide his cock into her virgin pussy. "Oh I plan to do it with you baby do not worry about it!" He told her as he began to grind inside her deeper and deeper. He then felt Aniyah place one leg on the back and helped push him into her deeper and deeper. He began to slide faster and faster into her. He kissed her lips deeply and passionately as he squeezed her breasts. He began to slide harder and harder into her. "Does my lover like what I am doing to her?" He said as he gently nibbled onto her neck and shoulder blade now. Starting to pound his cock into her. Slamming harder and harder now. Ramming deeper and deeper.

"You love it when I fuck you hard don't you?" He says as he moans in pleasure and grunts with each thrust into her. "Damn your pussy feels good!" He felt it feeling nice and tight but due to her being hot and wet she was well lubricated inside her.

Scarlet gripped the top of the stall as he fucked her harder. "Oh.... yes baby, I love it...... when you...... fuck me this way." He was pushing her so hard the stall swayed with them. "Do you like how my virgin cunt feels, squeezing your cock baby?" She panted and moan louder as she reach a climax. Suddenly she push him to a sitting position and slide his cock back inside her.

Gripping his shoulder she rode him hard, he juices helping to make a wet smacking noise as she slammed down on him. She fingered her clit as she fucked him, licking her fingers clean when they were covered. Dipping her fingers in the wetness one more time, she held them to him. "Do you want to taste me?"

Ninde said:
Scarlet gripped the top of the stall as he fucked her harder. "Oh.... yes baby, I love it...... when you...... fuck me this way." He was pushing her so hard the stall swayed with them. "Do you like how my virgin cunt feels, squeezing your cock baby?" She panted and moan louder as she reach a climax. Suddenly she push him to a sitting position and slide his cock back inside her.

Gripping his shoulder she rode him hard, he juices helping to make a wet smacking noise as she slammed down on him. She fingered her clit as she fucked him, licking her fingers clean when they were covered. Dipping her fingers in the wetness one more time, she held them to him. "Do you want to taste me?"

Rob was ramming the fuck out of her and could hear the sound of the bathroom stalls shake and make noises while they fucked. "I knew you would love how I fuck your naughty pussy baby!" The sounds of their bodies smacking together was just beautiful music inside the bathroom. He grunted as he thrusted into her. "Oh fuck yeah baby! I love this naughty girl you are today with me!"

He then felt her push him down onto the toilet seat and then straddling him to take his cock into her pussy. Her hands gripping at his shoulders. He smiled looking into her eyes. He could tell there was something different about her by looking into her eyes. It was like this wild crazed look in them like he has never seen before. As her butt cheeks slapped against his thighs when she was sliding up and down his shaft. He grabbed a hold of her ass gripping hard onto them and lifting her up to slam down onto his cocok. "I would love to taste you baby!"

Scarlet slipped her pussy soked fingers into his mouth. "Mmmm tastes good doesn't it?" She continued to ride him. "what else have you wanted to do to me baby?" she asked as she sucked on her ear. She wanted him to cum inside her, she started makig small circles with her hips as she bouncing up and down his cock.

Ninde said:
Scarlet slipped her pussy soked fingers into his mouth. "Mmmm tastes good doesn't it?" She continued to ride him. "what else have you wanted to do to me baby?" she asked as she sucked on her ear. She wanted him to cum inside her, she started makig small circles with her hips as she bouncing up and down his cock.

Rob could taste her fingers when she placed them into his mouth. "Yes it does taste good all right!" Feeling her riding him good and hard which he liked. "I have always wanted to fuck you from behind baby!" He told her as he felt her moving her hips and then sliding up and down his cock. "That is it love work it hard on my cock!" He said smiling at her.

"Then fuck me from behind," she bounced on his cock a coupe more times before sliding off of him. Scarlet lifted a leg and let him slide back into her from behind. She gripped the stall again as he fucked her. The position cause him to go deeper into her cunt. "Oh fuck baby....yes....oh it feels so good." Everytime he slamed into her it made her lunge forward from the force. "Oh baby, I'm going to cum. Cum with me baby." The walls of her cunt squeezed down on his cock as she her orgasim started. She knew it would make him cum quikly.

Ninde said:
"Then fuck me from behind," she bounced on his cock a coupe more times before sliding off of him. Scarlet lifted a leg and let him slide back into her from behind. She gripped the stall again as he fucked her. The position cause him to go deeper into her cunt. "Oh fuck baby....yes....oh it feels so good." Everytime he slamed into her it made her lunge forward from the force. "Oh baby, I'm going to cum. Cum with me baby." The walls of her cunt squeezed down on his cock as she her orgasim started. She knew it would make him cum quikly.

"Oh do not worry I will fuck that naughty little pussy of yours!" He said as he felt her bounce a few more times onto his hard cock. He then watched her unstraddle him and bend in a very sexy position with her ass out. He loved it by grabbing her hips and then thrusting his cock deeply inside her. "I knew that you would love to be fucked from behind lover!" He gave her ass a nice smack again and again as he continued to jack hammer her pussy with his cock. "That is it sweetie cum for me! I shall cum with you!" As he was so close to exploding inside her. He knew that she wanted him to cum with her. As he squeezed down onto his cock he could not handle it any longer and came into her. Filling her pussy up with his hot cum now.

Scarlet felt his cock fill her with is seed. "Mmmm, yes baby," she rubbed her pussy with his hand. "look at what you do to me, I am all sticky. We should head back home for a shower." She slid off his cock and leaned against the stall catching her, smiling at Rob.

'See my darlining wasn't that wonderful? I know you enjoyed yourself.'
'You ruined everything, we were waiting until we were married.'
'Your Rob had differant feelings about. Besides you should be glad i let him be the first to fuck you. He isn't going to be the only one.'
'What do you mean he wont be the only one. I have no one else.'
'Well my dear if you want precious Rob to keep his soul, I will need others. Thats where you come in, when i tell you to fuck someone you will do it. I dont care how but it had better be soon after I tell you.'
'No i can't do that to Rob'

Scarlet threw the now ruined pair of panties the in the trash, then helped Rob to put himself away.

Ninde said:
Scarlet felt his cock fill her with is seed. "Mmmm, yes baby," she rubbed her pussy with his hand. "look at what you do to me, I am all sticky. We should head back home for a shower." She slid off his cock and leaned against the stall catching her, smiling at Rob.

'See my darlining wasn't that wonderful? I know you enjoyed yourself.'
'You ruined everything, we were waiting until we were married.'
'Your Rob had differant feelings about. Besides you should be glad i let him be the first to fuck you. He isn't going to be the only one.'
'What do you mean he wont be the only one. I have no one else.'
'Well my dear if you want precious Rob to keep his soul, I will need others. Thats where you come in, when i tell you to fuck someone you will do it. I dont care how but it had better be soon after I tell you.'
'No i can't do that to Rob'

Scarlet threw the now ruined pair of panties the in the trash, then helped Rob to put himself away.

Rob loved the feeling of what him and Aniyah just did and her juices all over his cock. "I am glad that you love it baby!" He was rubbing her pussy with his hand and miled about this. "I am glad that I do this to you and make you sticky as well! Yes we shoudl head back home for a shower love." Feeling her slid off from his cock and then leaning up against the bathroom stall trying to catch her breath from what they just did. He smiled back at her. He began to get dressed and kissed her deeply and passionately. "We will have to fuck some more baby so we can try all different positions and all. Would you like that?" Looking at her with a smile now.

"Oh yes I would love that," taking his hand Scarlet led him back out into the hall. Once out it the cafe she pushed him against the counter, pressing her body against his. She kissed him deeply, looking at the cashier the whole time.

Ninde said:
"Oh yes I would love that," taking his hand Scarlet led him back out into the hall. Once out it the cafe she pushed him against the counter, pressing her body against his. She kissed him deeply, looking at the cashier the whole time.

"I am glad that you would love that!" He was happy about hearing that from the woman that he loved. He took her hand as they walked out into the hallway and back to the counter. When she pushed him up against the counter it took him by surprise especially pressing her body against his. He kissed her back deeply and did not realize that she was looking at the cashier the whole time until they broke the kiss.

Scarlet grabbed the purse by the table and began walking towards the door. "Cuming lover," she giggled a little at her own joke. She leaned against the door waiting for him.

Ninde said:
Scarlet grabbed the purse by the table and began walking towards the door. "Cuming lover," she giggled a little at her own joke. She leaned against the door waiting for him.

Rob paid for what they ordered there at the coffee shop and turned and looked at Aniyah as she asked him a question. "Yes I am coming baby!" As he walked over to the table to leave a tip and then walked to the door to walk out with Aniyah for them to leave to go back to his house.

Once back in the car Scarlet looked around at everything as if she had never seen a car before. She watched as Rob got behind the wheel and started the car. Aniyah had left the radio on low so when the car was turned on music started to play. "This is really nice," she said.

Ninde said:
Once back in the car Scarlet looked around at everything as if she had never seen a car before. She watched as Rob got behind the wheel and started the car. Aniyah had left the radio on low so when the car was turned on music started to play. "This is really nice," she said.

It seemed that ever since Aniyah started to wear the ring she was not behaving or acting like herself at all. Rob did not know this quite yet, but possibly when he puts 2 and 2 together he might figure it out though. "Well you know I have had this for quite sometime now baby." He replied back to her.

"Oh well yeah, I was just saying it looks really nice," Scarlet straightened in her seat and put on a smile. Rob started the car and put it in gear. She slid her hand up his thigh, resting it over the buldge in his pants. Scarlet smiled sweetly at him, waiting for him to grow hard once again.

Back
Top Bottom