Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Succubus inside Aniya by RobBase086 and Ninde

RobBase086

Banned
Banished
Rob and Aniya have been dating for aproximately for 2 years now. Rob is 39 years old and he has been putting off in getting married to Aniya even though she has been wanting to get married for the longest time while she watches her friends get married right and left. Rob is in the film industry and has money to afford to do anything to make Aniya happy. Rob was at home relaxing wanting to watch a football game of his favorite team. The Chicago Bears playing the Green Bay Packers. Well he had snacks and all ready to enjoy to watch the game. He had forgotten that he told Aniya that he wold take her shopping that day. So he was relaxing in his favorite black leather recliner that matched his sofa and love seat that he had in his living room of his condo. He did not realize that Aniya would be coming over to get him to take him shopping that day.

Aniyah pulled up to the building in the purple Mini her boyfriend had bought for her a few months ago. Rob had promised to take her shopping today, her excitment sent her almost running up the stairs. She put her key into the door and stepped inside. "Hi sweety, are you almost ready to go," she said as she closed the door. When she turned back around she saw he was watching a football game. Her shoulders slumped a little knowing it was going to rough pulling him away.

Aniyah curled up beside Rob, wrapping his arm around her shoulder. She placed a sweet kiss on his cheek, "Rob sweety are we stillgoing shopping today? You promised we would."

Ninde said:
Aniyah pulled up to the building in the purple Mini her boyfriend had bought for her a few months ago. Rob had promised to take her shopping today, her excitment sent her almost running up the stairs. She put her key into the door and stepped inside. "Hi sweety, are you almost ready to go," she said as she closed the door. When she turned back around she saw he was watching a football game. Her shoulders slumped a little knowing it was going to rough pulling him away.

Aniyah curled up beside Rob, wrapping his arm around her shoulder. She placed a sweet kiss on his cheek, "Rob sweety are we stillgoing shopping today? You promised we would."

Rob could hear that Aniya was home when she was placing her key into the key hole and getting ready to unlock the door. "Hi babydoll! Almost ready to go where?" He asked her as it had slipped his mind that he was suppose to take her shopping that day. Rob could feel his beautiful girlfriend curl up next him on the recliner which he enjoyed that when she would sit with him. He felt her soft lips kissing his cheeks. Rob placed his arms around her and placed his hand onto her butt to give it a nice squeeze and a rub along with the other hand on her thigh. "What I can do Aniya is record the game to watch later. How does that sound to you as long as you allow me to watch the game sexy?" He said with a smile to her.

Rob met Aniya out in California since he grew up in Central Illinois. He always had the dream to get into film. It was not easy for him, but he made it and worked with a lot of famous people every day at work in his job. On how Rob and Aniya met was when he went into the local coffee shop that Aniya loved to go into with her friends. He loved the way that she looked because she had that exotic look to her with the dark hair, the brown eyes, and olive complexion that she had. He was more favored to brunettes than any other woman. He just happened to strike up a conversation with her when they were in line. There was a connection that he felt toward her and he asked her out that day.

Aniyah smiled when he said he would just record the game. She wrapped her arms around him and planted a kiss on his lips. "Thank you," she smiled as he jumped up off the chair. Grabbing her keys and purse of the table, "did you want to drive your car? I know how you hate sitting in mine." Aniyah help to pull him out of his chair.

Aniyah remembered the day she had met Rob in the coffee shop. That day he wore a pinstrip suit taht went well with his dark hair and blue eyes. She saw him walk in from the the chair she was in. He was so cute she couldn't stay in the conversation with her friends. Her coffee cup was empty so she had to go get it refilled. Stepping back into the line she stood right behind him. They spoke so long people behind them became impatiant and cut in front of them.

After two weeks of meeting at the same coffee shop everyday, they went on their first date. He was such a gentalmen opening her doors, and pulling out her chairs. He came with purple roses and white Lilies spilling over his arm. She still had the flowers stashed away.

She wanted him to propose so bad. Watching all her friends getting married, but he always seemed to dodge the subject. One of her friends already had a baby girl. 'Someday' she thought to herself as she waited by the door for him.

Ninde said:
Aniyah smiled when he said he would just record the game. She wrapped her arms around him and planted a kiss on his lips. "Thank you," she smiled as he jumped up off the chair. Grabbing her keys and purse of the table, "did you want to drive your car? I know how you hate sitting in mine." Aniyah help to pull him out of his chair.

Aniyah remembered the day she had met Rob in the coffee shop. That day he wore a pinstrip suit taht went well with his dark hair and blue eyes. She saw him walk in from the the chair she was in. He was so cute she couldn't stay in the conversation with her friends. Her coffee cup was empty so she had to go get it refilled. Stepping back into the line she stood right behind him. They spoke so long people behind them became impatiant and cut in front of them.

After two weeks of meeting at the same coffee shop everyday, they went on their first date. He was such a gentalmen opening her doors, and pulling out her chairs. He came with purple roses and white Lilies spilling over his arm. She still had the flowers stashed away.

She wanted him to propose so bad. Watching all her friends getting married, but he always seemed to dodge the subject. One of her friends already had a baby girl. 'Someday' she thought to herself as she waited by the door for him.

Rob grabbed his remote for the DVR to record the game so that he could watch it later. He loved it when the kissed because it turned him on. He wrapped his arms around her grabbing her butt. "You are welcome!" He smiled back looking into her eyes as he watched her jump up off the chair from where she was sitting at with him. He watched her grab her purse and keys. "Yes I can drive my car if that does not bother you at all? No I do not dislike sitting in your car." He told her. He appreciated her helping him up off of the recliner. He smiled as she did this for him.

As Rob remembers the day of meeting her. She was a very attractive woman that stood out in the coffee shop because she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen there. It was funny that they spoke for so long that people were annoyed by them talking for so long together.

That was how Rob was brought up by his parents was to be a gentleman and do all of the things that a man should do for a woman. He loved looking into her eyes and seeing her smile as well.

Rob also felt the pressure as well because he was 39 years old and a lot of his friends were all married and had a family already while he was still single. He knew that he had a great woman that he could spend the rest of his life with happy.

Today I am wearing

Aniyah waited by the door holding her hand out for Rob to take. They walked out towards his car and he held the door for her like he always did. Smiling she slid into the seat. When he was bhind the wheel she leaned in to kiss hs cheek again. Her firm breasts almost spilling out of her dress when she leaned over. Sitting back in her seat she buckled the seat belt.

"So i was thinking we should head to the strip mall first. There was this dress I really wanted." She crossed her right leg over the left, causing the hem of her dress to ride up slightly. Underneath she wore a pale pink g-string.

Ninde said:
Today I am wearing

Aniyah waited by the door holding her hand out for Rob to take. They walked out towards his car and he held the door for her like he always did. Smiling she slid into the seat. When he was bhind the wheel she leaned in to kiss hs cheek again. Her firm breasts almost spilling out of her dress when she leaned over. Sitting back in her seat she buckled the seat belt.

"So i was thinking we should head to the strip mall first. There was this dress I really wanted." She crossed her right leg over the left, causing the hem of her dress to ride up slightly. Underneath she wore a pale pink g-string.

Rob grabbed a hold of her hand to take her hand. He smiled as he held her hand and walked toward the car with her. He instantly opened up his car for her to get inside the passenger side. Then he walked around to get into the driver side himself. He then placed his seat belt on. He felt her kiss him onto the cheek and smiled about this. He could hear her put her seat belt on and then started the car right up.

"Oh that sounds good to me about going to that stripi mall first. Ok that sounds good about the dress you really want to buy." He said smiling at her. He placed the car in gear to pull out of the parking space that he was in. He drove out the parking lot where he lived at heading to that strip mall.

As he drove Aniyah reached to turn the radio on low, then turned in her seat to face him better. She laid a small hand on his thigh and laid her head on the seat. She watched him as he drove, "thank you baby for taking me shopping."

He pulled into the parking lot near the strip mall, she grabbed her purse as she waited for him to open the door. Stepping out as he offered a hand, she laced her fingers in his. As they walked they passed by the bridal shoppe first. She looked a few times dreamily, but continued walking.

Ninde said:
As he drove Aniyah reached to turn the radio on low, then turned in her seat to face him better. She laid a small hand on his thigh and laid her head on the seat. She watched him as he drove, "thank you baby for taking me shopping."

He pulled into the parking lot near the strip mall, she grabbed her purse as she waited for him to open the door. Stepping out as he offered a hand, she laced her fingers in his. As they walked they passed by the bridal shoppe first. She looked a few times dreamily, but continued walking.

Rob heard Aniya turn the radio on and placed it down low. He then heard her move in her seat and noticed from the corner of his eye that she was facing him. Rob felt her hand gently go onto his thigh he smiled about this and wished that she would move her hand further on down his thigh to get him aroused by playing with his cock. He knew that she would not do this because she was a good girl. He then heard her speaking to him. "You are welcome sweetie! I knew you wanted to go shopping and that is why I am taking you." He said with a smile to her.

He pulled into the parking lot and placed the car in park. He turned the key from the ignition to off so that he could unbuckle his seat belt. He opened up the door closing it behind him and then walking over to Aniyas side to let her out of the passenger seat. Once she stepped out he shut the door and locked it with the push of the remote on his keys. He then took her hand feeling her fingers go in between his. They walked together past the bridal shops and he knew when they went past that she wanted to get married. He was planning something inside his head about possibly buying a engagement ring, but it has to be something that she loves though. He knew he had to do this when she was not looking and preoccupied by looking at something else at the time when he bought the ring for her that day.

They continued to walk to the shop she was wanting to go to. Along the way she spotted a ring in one of the shop windows. It was a silver band with only a sparling red stone in the center. "Oh Rob, look at that ring. It's beautiful isn't it?" She continued to look at the ring through the window. The stone wasn't ruby or garnet, it was a more blood red looking color. "Have you ever seen anything like it?" She looked at him beaming, the price tag looked way to much for her to ask for though. After looking at the ring again, she turned and continued on towards the dress shop.

Inside she was like a kid in a candy store. She found the dress she really wanted, and continued looking around. Rob's hand still n her she towed him around.

Ninde said:
They continued to walk to the shop she was wanting to go to. Along the way she spotted a ring in one of the shop windows. It was a silver band with only a sparling red stone in the center. "Oh Rob, look at that ring. It's beautiful isn't it?" She continued to look at the ring through the window. The stone wasn't ruby or garnet, it was a more blood red looking color. "Have you ever seen anything like it?" She looked at him beaming, the price tag looked way to much for her to ask for though. After looking at the ring again, she turned and continued on towards the dress shop.

Inside she was like a kid in a candy store. She found the dress she really wanted, and continued looking around. Rob's hand still n her she towed him around.

He tagged along following her as they were headed to the shop where she wanted to go to. He then suddenly saw Aniya come to a complete stop to look at a ring that had caught her eyes in a store window on display. It was a rare looking ring all right that she was looking at. "Yes it is a beautiful ring all right!" He said when it was an amazing sight to look at. It did look rare and something that he has never seen before. He happened to glance at the price and did not think it was too bad though. He had seen rings valued a lot higher than that on El Rodeo and Beverly Hills due to the diamonds that are in the ring. They started back on their way to the store that she wanted to stop at to look around for the dress she wanted to buy.

He could tell that she was very content in the clothing store where they were at. He could feel her tug and pull him around the store. It was as if walking with a child in a toy store who dragged their mom and dad to the specific toy that they wanted to buy.

With her arms full of clothes it was time to try them on. "I'm going to try these on first. I hate buying something just to get it home to find out it looks awful." She pulled him towards the dressing rooms. Turning she kissed him softly on the lips, "don't miss me to much alright."

Sliding her hand out of his she walked back into the dressing room. The first thing she tried on was the dress she wanted. It was white with a rose at the bottom. She came out to show it to Rob, but he had left. Thinking maybe he just needed to find a restroom she walked back in to try somethign else on.

Ninde said:
With her arms full of clothes it was time to try them on. "I'm going to try these on first. I hate buying something just to get it home to find out it looks awful." She pulled him towards the dressing rooms. Turning she kissed him softly on the lips, "don't miss me to much alright."

Sliding her hand out of his she walked back into the dressing room. The first thing she tried on was the dress she wanted. It was white with a rose at the bottom. She came out to show it to Rob, but he had left. Thinking maybe he just needed to find a restroom she walked back in to try somethign else on.

"Ok my sweet! Go ahead and try those own and see how you look in them. I understand and I do not want to have to drive you back out here to return them either." He tells her as he feels her pull him inot her to kiss her softly on the lips. He smiled about this. "Oh I will not miss you too much! Do not worry!" He says with a smile on his face.

He felt her release her hand from his and started to walk back into the dressing room. He knew then she would be pretty occupied with trying on her clothes that she selected and knew that was the time for him to go buy that ring for her.

When he walked into the shop that was ran by a strange looking elderly man what Rob did not know was that it was the devil who was looking like the old man. Rob walked to the display case over by the window. The old man walked around hobbling over to the case where it seperrated Rob and the devil. "Can I help you young man?" The old guy said looking at him. "Yes my girlfriend is interested in that ring right there and I figured that I would surprise her by buying it for her to propose to her." He smiled and knew that he would have his female sexual demon take over his girlfriends body to possess. "Oh yes! That is a beautiful ring that you are looking to buy for your fiance!" He said to Rob. "For the young couple I will make you a deal for it and give you a special discount." Rob was in shock hearing about this. "I, I really do not know what to say!" Rob said in shock to the hold man. "Well it is a early wedding present for you that I think you and your fiance will love together forever!" Rob pulled out his billfold and removed the money and paid for the ring. "Here you go and can you place that into a box please?" Rob said to the old man. "Oh yeah I will do that for you sonny!" He placed it into a box and handed it to Rob. Rob waved by and headed back into the shop where his girlfriend was at. He hurried over there waiting for her to come out.

Aniyah was done trying on the clothes just as Rob returned. SHe walked out of the dressinf rooms and saw him waiting for her. "Where did you go I was going to show you that dress and you were gone." She gave him a mock mad look, then smiled as she kissed his cheek.

She walked over to the counter with the things she was going to buy. They bagged everything neatly and she handed them the money. "Are you hungry, we can head over to "Our" coffee shop and get a muffin or something? Its just a few stores down." She turned back to look at Rob, with a smile thinking of the coffee shop they had met in.

Ninde said:
Aniyah was done trying on the clothes just as Rob returned. SHe walked out of the dressinf rooms and saw him waiting for her. "Where did you go I was going to show you that dress and you were gone." She gave him a mock mad look, then smiled as she kissed his cheek.

She walked over to the counter with the things she was going to buy. They bagged everything neatly and she handed them the money. "Are you hungry, we can head over to "Our" coffee shop and get a muffin or something? Its just a few stores down." She turned back to look at Rob, with a smile thinking of the coffee shop they had met in.

He saw her stepping out from where the dressing rooms were at and when she approached Rob to say something he did not want to let her in on her surprise at all that he went to pick up for her. "I am sorry about that kitten. I just had to go to the bathroom and that is why I was not here to see you in that beautiful dress that you wanted to buy." He told her hoping that she would buy the story he told her. He felt her soft lips touch his cheeks with a soft kiss which he always loved getting from her.

He watched as she walked over to the counter with the things that she was going to buy and he was watching her butt sway as she walked and he enjoyed the view as well. "Here why don't you let me carry those for you love? Sure I am hungry. That sounds good to me about going to "Our" coffee shop and getting a muffin or something to eat. We could get one of their pannini's that they have. I heard they are really great to eat too!" He said with a smile. He knew there was the perfect place to propose to her since that is where their relationship started at when they first met.

"Oh thank you baby," she let him take her bags. She was in such a good mood she skipped ahead a little. Turning back to look at Rob walking backwards, "it's starting out to be a pretty good day isn't it?" She came close to him again kissing his lips.

Ninde said:
"Oh thank you baby," she let him take her bags. She was in such a good mood she skipped ahead a little. Turning back to look at Rob walking backwards, "it's starting out to be a pretty good day isn't it?" She came close to him again kissing his lips.

"You are welcome!" As he took the bags from her hands and carried them for her. He could tell that she was in a very good mood because he did as he promised her by taking her shopping that day. He watched as she skipped ahead of him just a bit. He watched as she turned back and he had a big smile on his face. "Yes it has been a wonderful day all right!" He watched as she moved closer to him and then kissing his lips once again as their lips met. He smiled after that and loved it as well.

Reaching the coffee shop she opened the door as Rob's hands were full. Heading over to their table that was surpisingly open she sat in the chair. Stretching one leg out then leaning over to check the strap of her high heel. Her breasts almost spilling out the top of her dress. Sitting back up to look at Rob with a smile. She took one of his hands in her lacing their fingers once more. "We haven't been here in months," she said as she looked around to see if anything had changed.

Ninde said:
Reaching the coffee shop she opened the door as Rob's hands were full. Heading over to their table that was surpisingly open she sat in the chair. Stretching one leg out then leaning over to check the strap of her high heel. Her breasts almost spilling out the top of her dress. Sitting back up to look at Rob with a smile. She took one of his hands in her lacing their fingers once more. "We haven't been here in months," she said as she looked around to see if anything had changed.

Rob smiled as she opened the door for him since his hands were full of the clothing that Aniya had purchased at the shop just a ways down from the coffee shop. He could tell that she was really showing off her body with that dress that she had on because Aniya had a great body on her that any man would love to be able to see if they could. He smiled as he lookedinot her beautiful eyes. Feeling their hands once again lace up together with their fingers together. "Yes it has been several months since we have been here at our favorite place to come to." There was hardly anyone in the shop. Rob then got down onto one knee. "Aniya I have something to say to you." As he looked into her eyes smiiling.. He then pulled out the ring box and said to her as he opened it up to show her the ring. "Aniya will you marry me?"He glowed with a smile as he said this to her. He hoped that it was very special to her that he did this at their favorite place where they met at.

Aniyah looked around the coffee shop that was rather empty for the time of day. Just as she turned back around Rob was getting on one knee. Her pulse quickened and she began to cry. Almost hyperventlating she answer in a squeeky "yes."

Ninde said:
Aniyah looked around the coffee shop that was rather empty for the time of day. Just as she turned back around Rob was getting on one knee. Her pulse quickened and she began to cry. Almost hyperventlating she answer in a squeeky "yes."

Rob was awaiting Aniyahs answer to his question as he had a big smile on his face. He knew that she had been waiting for this moment for quite some time now. He saw that she was starting to cry tears of joys as they leaked down her face and he heard her say in a squeeky voice answering his question in a yes. "I love you aniyah!" Holding her in his arms kissing her sweet lips now.

Tears still ran down her face as she looked at the ring he gave her. It was the one from the window, "I....love....you too," she said between breaths. She kissed him hard and held him tightly.

Ninde said:
Tears still ran down her face as she looked at the ring he gave her. It was the one from the window, "I....love....you too," she said between breaths. She kissed him hard and held him tightly.

He wiped away her tears with his fingers and hands on her face caressing it gently. He knew that she loved this ring from the window when she looked at it and mentioned about it as well. He felt her tight embrace and was happy about it. "Why don't you let me slide it onto your finger love?" He said looking at her smiling big time about it. What Rob did not know was that this was going to be the change of his beautiful woman that he loved. She will slowly become a new woman while wearing this ring on her finger.

Aniyah regained some control overself, "yes, yes, put it on." She was bouncing up and down with excitment. Rob pushed the ring slowly onto her finger, it was as if he had it made just for her. The ring felt just right, then she felt a slight jolt once it was on securly. The room began to feel warmer, almost to hot, even withthe central air. There was a throbbing between her legs that she knew very well.

"Rob I hate to walk away at a moment like this but I need to clean myself up." She leaned in to kiss his lips again. This kiss was differant, unlike her normal lips touching lips, she slid her tongue into his mouth. Wrapping her arms around him, she pressed herself to him.

Finally she was able to pull herself away. She rushed towards the ladies room. Splashing cold water on her face as she looked in the mirror. Suddenly a sultry female voice in her head began talking "don't fight it baby, you know you want this. Just let me take control and I will make sure you feel good."

Ninde said:
Aniyah regained some control overself, "yes, yes, put it on." She was bouncing up and down with excitment. Rob pushed the ring slowly onto her finger, it was as if he had it made just for her. The ring felt just right, then she felt a slight jolt once it was on securly. The room began to feel warmer, almost to hot, even withthe central air. There was a throbbing between her legs that she knew very well.

"Rob I hate to walk away at a moment like this but I need to clean myself up." She leaned in to kiss his lips again. This kiss was differant, unlike her normal lips touching lips, she slid her tongue into his mouth. Wrapping her arms around him, she pressed herself to him.

Finally she was able to pull herself away. She rushed towards the ladies room. Splashing cold water on her face as she looked in the mirror. Suddenly a sultry female voice in her head began talking "don't fight it baby, you know you want this. Just let me take control and I will make sure you feel good."

He smiled and knew she was very excited and happy about what he just did for her. "Yes I shall put it on you. Do not worry." He told her as she was unable to sit straight in her seat due to being excited about this moment with him. The ring slid onto her finger without any problems at all.

"Ok Aniyah do not worry about it. I shall be here waiting for you." He felt her kiss his lips, but it was much different than any other kiss that Aniyah has ever given to him onto his lips. Feeling her tongue protrood into his mouth and meeting with his tongue as well. Feeling her arms go around him. Loving how she felt when she placed herself against him while in the deep embrace.

Rob watched as she picked herself from her seat at the table walking to the bathroom. Rob did not know that his Aniyah was going through changes and becoming a new woman he has never met before.

Back
Top Bottom