Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Harem RP (closed)

MissMarissa

Super-Earth
So, since TLI has somehow gotten both of us bending over for her, I feel it's only right we RP her harem..

RE: Harem RP

Should make a note here,

This thread is for TLI, Marissa, and myself to discuss an RP 'tween the three of us, not for a fully open RP. We just need a way all three of us can post and discuss it. <3

So Ecchi... Should we compete for mistress' affections, or... entertain each other to arouse her interest?

• So, what sort of plot are you guys aiming for? I'm big on plot, actually. ^^;; If you're really into the harem idea, I'm in on it as well. Except, what sort of harem? It could also be a sisterhood idea. >.>;

Like the Mord'Sith. ^^;; God, I love me some Mord'Sith... major craving right now, can't help it! They're mistresses in their own right, breaking in men and having mates and all, but they have a sisterhood in which they are led by a Mistress, and are quite fond of one another. And yet, they all want to be that one leading Mord'Sith... I don't know, I'm big on power play. It excites me.

Still, merely a suggestion! We could always have another, much more juicy plot, and I'm honestly much more inclined to do that over anything else. Mmm, juicy...

Well, in particular, what got me interested in this idea was the playing around... And I thought, it would be fun to do a sexy harem entertainment scene, with us(Marissa and me that is) dancing. One holding fans in a fan dance, one doing a sword dance, and when the swords start to shred away the clothes of the dancers bit by bit, the fans are used to start covering them, making it a nice tease as the last shreds of clothes drop to the floor, leaving them nude, but hidden behind the fans.... :3~

Ecchi's idea sounds fun but I'm always up for juicyness. Also I'm having computer problems so contact will be limited. Sorry

Back
Top Bottom