Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fallout Group RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh. I just thought of a stereotypical joke but I'm afraid it might not be appropriate to say lol.

Anywho...It doesn't really matter really. Most things in Fallout don't make sense as to why they are there and all that.

Well, in fact yes, my character did, travelling north after he crossed the fronteer until he got captured.

That makes like, eh... 8 years of travelling more or less?

Hermaphroditie said:
I had a thought... so feel free to all shoot me should I be wildly stupid or somesuch. But how do a couple characters from down Mexico way fit into a Vault SL set in New York City? And How in the hell did they get there with no forms of transportation that arent controlled by the major factions? Unless of course they spent the majority of their lives traveling Northeast for an unknown reason... which they didnt.

Sierra, after his siblings' death, has been traveling north from Mexico since he was seventeen years old. He's in his mid twenties now.

Since we dont have a posting order or anything. I've been wondering if I should wait to see if anyone else decides to post, or if I should just go ahead and continue.

Okay. The story seems to have stalled. If Michelle doesn't get another reply by tomorrow, then I'm going to move her out of limbo.

Honestly, I was just seeing if anyone else was gonna post or rejoin before I continued. Simply to gt an idea of where I'm heading with the character. It's wonderful to come up with ideas based on characters others make, then people just leave the RP...

Probably why I dont ever really do group RPs either. *shrugging*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom