Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sometimes Brothers Have to Share (Sticky Fun + KevinR778)

Naomi let out a muffled squeal of pleasure around Max's cock as he grabbed her hair, the girl somehow managing to deepthroat his near footlong cock, her neck bulging slightly as she accomodated his length and width, a skill learned from months of careful practice on the boy. Her body was shaking as she was stuck between the two brothers, her pussy beginning to tighten around Jason's cock as she began to approach her orgasm, though managed to hold it for now. She didn't want to cum until the two boys were filling her from both ends.

Max fucked her throat hard with small groans. "I love your throat babe and I can't wait to fill it up" he said with a smile. He gave her break to breath a bit before plunging back down her throat. Jason fucked her with all his might, holding back his huge urge to cum deep into her. He squeezed her ass and spanked her hard.

Naomi let out a muffled squeal as Jason fucked her as hard as he could, slapping her ass whilst she continued sucking off his older brother. "MMMMMF!" The girls body was trembling in pleasure now, rapidly approaching orgasm. Despite her best efforts she couldn't hold it any longer, and the way her pussy and throat were tightening up was a clear indication to the boys of what was coming.

Both brothers let out loud groans and with their final thrusts, they came in her pussy and throat. They filled her to the brim on each end and slowly slid out. "Damn babe, you're a slut" Max said with a grin. Jason nodded in agreement, slapping her ass hard.

As the two boys came it was finally enough to tip Naomi over the edge. With a muffled howl of pleasure her pussy tightened up around Jason's cock as she started to cum hard, her juices beginning to squirt all over the younger brother whilst her body spasmed in pleasure. Every last drop of the boys cum was drawn into her body, Max's cum pumping down her throat and into her stomach whilst Jason's cum was sucked into her pussy.
When all of them were finally done cumming, Naomi was panting on her hands and knees, slowly looking up and between the two brothers, a slight grin on her face. "Damn....you boys sure....came a lot didn't you....?"

Max grinned "Well it's been a while since I came down your throat" he said. Jason smiled "I'm just glad your girlfriend is a slut" he teased. "Wanna go again babe?" he said with a grin. Jason nodded in agreement. Both brothers starting to grow hard again. "We could double penetrate you" Jason suggested.

"Geez...." Naomi adjusted her glasses and turned to look at Jason's cock, raising an eyebrow. "You've already cum 3 times and you can still keep going? Geez you must've been really backed up...." She chuckled slightly, then slowly stood up. "Well alright.....I think it's Max's turn to get some pussy....so why don't you two boys come over here, lift me up and pound my holes with all the cum you've got left?"

They nodded. Max layed in her bed and pulled her ontop of him. Jason got behind her and squeezed her ass. Max slid into her soaking wet pussy with a smile. Jason then squeezed into her extremely tight ass with a groan. "Damn her ass is tighter then her pussy" Jason said as he barely fit into her. Max smiled and kissed her neck as he and his brother both started to thurst. As Max was deep inside her, Jason wasn't and when Jason was deep in her, Max wasn't which kept a cock in her at all times.

((Apologies for the delay >< Life keeps throwing me curveballs))

"Nnn...." Naomi squirmed around as Max pulled her ontop of him, panting and groaning as he started to slide into her pussy. "Nnnngh....ahh....there's that cock I love so much...." She grinned, then gasped as she felt Jason prodding against her ass. "H-hey....go slow back there ok?" She glanced back at Jason, then squealed as he started to slide into her tight ass, grunting as he finally managed to get all of it inside of her. "Ah fuck.....f-fucking hell.....never been so full...." This wasn't Naomi's first threesome but she'd never had one with two cocks as big as this before. "Oh fuck!" She grunted when they both started to fuck her, one against the other in rythym. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck yes!"

They picked up the pace, making sure to keep her moaning and hopefully screaming their names. Max groped her breasts and kissed her neck as he pounded her pussy. Jason squeezed her ass and spanked her as he pounded her tight ass.The brothers were going to make her never forget this day ever.

"A-Ah! M-Max! Jason!" Naomi squealed in delight as the brothers fucked her hard and deep, just the way she liked it. Their two huge cocks were reaching the depths of her body, which was squeezing them way more tightly than either would have felt before due to them taking up all the available room. "NNNGH! Ah fuck! Ah fuck your cocks are so good!"

They both groaned in pleasure as they felt their limits being reached. "I'm gonna cum babe!" Max groaned. "Me too!" Jason said with a grunt. They sped up, thrusting together this time and getting ready to cum where she wanted them to.

"Ah-ah-ah...ah....f-fill....ah...f-fill me....ah...with...with....your....c-cum...cum....cumming!!" Naomi could barely get the words out before her orgasm hit. With a shrief of pleasure a sensation unlike anything she had ever felt rocked through her body. The orgasm hit her with such force and intensity that the girl thought she was going to pass out. Her pussy and ass tightened up even further around the two boys large cocks, squeezing so hard that they would likely find it impossible to pull their cocks out even if they wanted to. Naomi's entire body was shaking and convulsing with pleasure, her breasts swinging wildly whilst her pussy began to practically spray juices all over the two boys mid-sections.

They both grunted and slammed into her hard, double filling her with hot cum. "Mmmmm damn your pussy is nice babe" Max said. "I think i love her ass though" Jason said spanking it hard.

Naomi gurgled as she felt the two boys cumming in both her ass and pussy, their loads both big and hot, filling her up more than she ever had been. "Unnnngh...." The girl slumped in between them, panting heavily. For the first ever time her body had been completely satisfied sexually.....it seemed that one big cock just hadn't ever been enough....she needed two of them. Of course her mind was already wondering....what would three be like....?

Jason pulled out and spanked her but Max stayed deep inside her, kissing her. "You're a real slut Naomi" Jason said with a smile. Max nodded and winked at her. "Think you could go one last round" Max asked. "Yea! Come suck our cocks!" Jason said with a grin.

"M-more...?" Naomi panted as she looked up, not surprised that Max wanted more but...Jason...he had already cum 4 times and he could still go more? "F-five times Jason? Geez.....Max you could learn a few things from your little brother....." She groaned as she started to sit up, grunting as Max's big cock began to slide out of her cum filled pussy.

Jason stood and stroked his cock a bit. Max groaned and stood next to Jason. "Start sucking!" Jason said. He still had one last load for her and that would finally drain him. Max played with her breasts and grinned.

Naomi just looked between the two and smirked, then slowly leaned forward, reaching out to grasp both of their cocks. "Geez....I can't believe you're both still hard after that....and I thought I told you to unload all your cum inside me.." She chuckled slightly, then leaned forward, parting her lips and beginning to tease the tips of both their cocks with her tongue. "Mmmm......I love the taste of myself...."

Back
Top Bottom