Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~Lovely Futa Smut; PM / AIM

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilsweetie

Super-Earth
Roleplay via PM or AIM~
(( I will not reply to those on AIM who don't PM me that they have added me first~ ))

Looking for other female roleplayers to play the pairings of Futa x Female or Futa x Futa~
I will only play the dominant role (futa or not).

I usually play the futanari, so the random plots are for the rare occasions I play the female~

++Please use anime-style pictures~

☆ Female Dominant Futa Plots ☆[/b]]

+ + [♡] + +

Princess (female) x Maid (futanari)[/color]]
-- I'd very much like to play the dominant Princess in this scenario.
-- As for the maid, I'd love a more submissive futanari.
-- While submissive, maybe one that falls in love easily? To do her Mistress's bidding~
-- Simply put, the Princess will treat her maid like a plaything, but she'll also shower her with affection~
-- The Princess will take control of their relationship, playing with the futanari at her leisure~
-- And lets her maid have control at times just for the excitement of being pinned down by a whimpering, submissive futa~
-- Would heavily prefer playing this through AIM, but PMs are fine too.
-- Possible Princess: "Ara~? Are you that excited to serve your Mistress~?"

A modern day Princess, one that stays cooped up in her mansion on her family's massive plot of land, grows more and more bored with each passing day. Mother and Father were always out of the house on business trips, but they always made sure to shower the girl with gifts. Spoiled since the day she was born, the Princess has grown haughty and conceited, trading her sewn dolls and toys in for live ones. Abusing and belittling her personal maids for her amusement, she forced them to resign one after the other. Her parents remained a bit distant despite still caring for her, and they responded by putting a huge number of maid applicants through that revolving door, always hoping that one would stick and appease their growing daughter.

And eventually, one did show up. Under the guise of a regular human female.

Futanaris were rare in that world. Some worshiped them, some wanted to study them, a few wanted to breed them, while others condemned them. No matter the opinion, the consensus was to keep them at arm's length, treating them almost as if they weren't completely human. They weren't necessarily accepted into society, but they were allowed to mingle with them for the most part. When they mated, the children born were predominantly female, as the chance for a futanari to be born was incredibly low. The majority of futanaris hid their status, while a minority took advantage of the government's 'patronage' and accepted paychecks to take part in a study.

The screening process for maids made sure to keep those unqualified out, whether they lacked the skills to take care of the young Mistress or they just had a shady background. It was also to keep futanaris away, as they didn't want to expose their innocent daughter to the 'strangeness' that was a futanari's existence. Perhaps they had grown tired of looking at every little aspect during the screening process, but one did make it through.

And perhaps that one can keep the Princess entertained~

+ + [♡] + +

Demon (female) x Huntress (futanari)[/color]]
-- I'd very much like to play the dominant Demon in this scenario.
-- The futanari should be a bit more submissive.
-- The start will mostly be the Demon taking advantage of the Huntress.
-- Foreplay will be especially prevalent, at least for their first time~
-- The Demon can start manipulative before turning into a loving one~
-- Maybe a fantasy or a modern setting?
-- Would heavily prefer playing this through AIM, but PMs are fine too.
-- Preferred Demon: "Oh~? Another meal has stepped into my domain~"

Monsters and demons were hardly on the minds of the common folk. They were kept in check by the number of Hunters and Huntresses that made sure that any malicious beings were cleared out. In fact, humans were persistent and powerful enough to almost completely eradicate the existence of monsters and demons. It was rare for a Hunter and Huntress to be overpowered, especially when they were well-equipped in terms of their arsenal, and they had a number of charms placed on them to protect them and give them boons in combat.

Overconfidence was certainly their weakness.

A Demon that had feasted on countless Hunters and Huntresses, draining them of their life force. Some she had let go, and some had to be drained completely. Despite being looked upon as a malicious force, she released the ones that promised to not reveal her identity. The Demon didn't mind if more Hunters and Huntresses were sent her way, as she was quite the glutton when it came to humans. Even when her kind was being hunted, she alone survived, becoming the last of her kind, and grew more powerful than anyone could possibly imagine.

A famous Huntress picked up on the rumors and found a trail leading to what was said to be a mysterious kind of being. The Huntress was a futanari, who was naturally stronger than the regular human, and they could even outlast a number of demons and monsters should they be caught in the most devious and sexual of traps. With little to fear, the Huntress tracked down the legendary Demon and prepared to have an easy fight.

And the Demon prepared herself for a feast~

+ + [♡] + +

+ + [Pairing ♡ Craving] + +
A lovely, young witch gets a little over her head and summons a familiar far above her level. The familiar is not hostile, as she is willing to be tame...for a price. In order to keep her familiar from preying on the innocent, the young witch will have to provide her familiar with plenty of mana. It doesn't take long before the familiar feasts on her naive Mistress every chance she can get. And thus, the once studious witch has her life filled with lewd and erotic days~ (Extra)

I would be playing the futanari. It doesn't have to be the exact scenario described, but any roleplay involving this pair would be lovely~

Incest Pairings
Sister x Sister
Mother x Daughter

Kinks
Large Cocks
Large/Heavy Balls
Large / Small Breasts
Inflation (slight)
Penetration Bulge (slight?)
Risk of Pregnancy
Mating / Breeding
Excessive Cum
Oral / Vaginal / Anal
Romance
Kissing
Spanking
Dirty Talk

Other details are roleplay specific, so please PM me if you're interested~!
Also, please don't bother if you one-line!

RE: ~Lovely Futa Smut; PM / AIM; random craving to play a dom female x sub futa

Nanodesu~

RE: ~Lovely Futa Smut; PM / AIM; random craving ~ looking for sub futas

Poi poi~

RE: ~Lovely Futa Smut; PM / AIM; random craving ~ looking for sub futas

Homete homete~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom