Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lost within the Dark Boundaries

Status
Not open for further replies.

vampire07

Pulsar
The current gossip was the Lord of the lands was either a enchanted man or a demon. No one in the fields seen him nor been requested to grace the walls of his castle. Though one family was struggling with a food shortage. The man of the house was ill as his oldest son and his middle child were working hard in the fields to harvest anything they could. One day a messenger approached in a dark cloak. The wife looked to her husband and they nodded. They'd give up their only daughter to this Lord for medicine and food that last them till the next harvest.

Lillian was the youngest of the three as she just turned 18 with her long brown hair braided from her soft face as her emerald green eyes were filled with life. The ride back was long and tiresome as Lillian was placed within the Lord's line of servants. She was told this man was a busy person so her dutys will be given to her by the head house servants. With Lillian not saying a word the man yanked her along to the kitchen where she'd cook the food for the others and fix the Lord's dish as he pleased in any fashion.

By this time her head was spinning from the rush of the man getting her to work just as she stepped off the wagon. The locks of her hair fell from her eyes as she started to scrub the pots before she started on cooking the fresh stews with fresh breads for the other house servants. Her dress was simple in a tan which tighten around her tiny waist and flater her ample breasts and the slight flare of her hips. The kitchen was filled with her soft singing and the sound of the knife snapping the fresh carrots. There was a slight smell of wet copper in the air from the bloody beef.

The lord of the castle remained in his throne, dealing with the various business that needed to be done for his subjects. His complexion was on the pale side, obviously he hadn't had much time out in the sun, seeing to requests of the humans beneath his control seemed to take up the majority of his time. Dark colored eyes looking toward the farmer whom had been asking for help when tending to harvesting for the town, as his son had fallen ill and was incapable of aiding him further.

Achenus turned his head toward a nearby guard, nodding his head for a moment, he had approved the plea of the farmer, for it would serve to help out his subjects as it was. Recently his personal servant had passed on, as he didn't often turn people under his control into a vampire entity or ghoul.
When one of the house servants mentioned a replacement, he grinned a bit, soon the group died away, some happier than others, he moved toward his room, he was going to change into something more comfortable to get ready to eat.

Soon enough, he would have stepped into the dining room, wearing a loosely fitting shirt, and a pair of thin, comfortable pants, it seemed he would get to see the new servant today during his meal, of course he was a vampire, though he enjoyed the occasional tastes of humans, if not to keep up the pretense of humanity, to feel as if he had still been attached to it, though most of the food made ended up in the mouths of his servants.

Lillian was hazed by the more experienced servants. It was their way of doing their Lord's job on seeing if she'd crack under pressure. What happened in the kitchen took one of the women off guard. Lillian had turned a knife on her and threaten if she was harassed by them once more they'd be crawling to do their jobs. When she delivered the threat she was calm but clearly had enough on being pushed around. The women smiled and welcomed her into the group and hinted what their Lord wished for his meals.

One man walked in mentioning their Master would be coming down shortly. Lillian took that as a hint to get moving as one woman grabbed a wine bottle and handed to Lillian. "Here is his dinner drink." she said with a smile as Lillian thanked her then apologized for her behavior. The woman swatted Lillian's round rump as she walked out with a small bowl of stew and a plate of sliced fresh bread. Her hips swayed with her steps with her entering the dining room. Her soft eyes landed on the man they feared or thought was a myth. Smiling softly as she placed the bowl down before him as she pulled the cork from the bottle and filled his glass of thick red liquid. Lillian was taken back by it but she never seen wine before so she left it was that, wine.

Lifted his gaze toward the parade of servants whom had began to file in and bring him various courses of dinner. Most of them he had recognized, as they had been servants of his house for some time, so the new girl stuck out pretty quick to the lords eyes. When she approached with the wine, it caused his lips to tug into a smile, turning to watch her fill his glass. "Well now, so you're the new girl hmm?.." After she finished pouring his glass, he slowly lifted it to his lips, taking a sip before he watched her. "Don't worry, I treat my servants well, not like slaves, it was unfortunate the last one had died.."

He often enjoyed listening to the qualms of the people under his rule, and seeing as she was new, he was curious of her story. "What is your name?..Come, sit..Eat and tell me about yourself, I like to know about the people living in my household.." He leaned forward against the table as he watched her form, waiting to listen for her response.

When she finished pouring his drink she turned away from him slightly to place the cork back in and placed the bottle on the table. The woman who handed her the bottle spun her finger as in telling Lillian to turn around. Blushing as she turned back around hearing him telling her to sit down and speak of her back ground.

"Umm..." She said softly as she looked away only to have the older woman walked by her. Lilian felt her hand touching her shoulde rin a comforting way. Slowly Lillian sat down with her pushing the loose locks away from her face. "Theres nothing to know about me. My name is Lillian but my family calls me Lilly. I'm familiar with hard work and I do have two older brothers so I'm use to being pushed around but I do fight back." She said softly to him as she was rather nervous with him curious about her.

Watched as the girl moved to sit next to him at the table, tilting his head to the side, he watched her form. "Well, its a pleasure Lillian..You can call me Achenus, or Lord..depending on how you feel.." He laughed a bit, listening to her talk about her family. "Well that's good, if you let people around here take full control, you end up being stuck there, they like to do that to new servants.." He arched an eyebrow as he listened. "You will be my personal servant, someone who tends to things I need done, such as getting clothes while I bathe..things of that sort..Its rather easy, I don't try to wear out my workers, that way they can still function.."

When she heard he changed her position she turned to face him as she thought she didn't hear him correctly. "Excuse me?" She asked softly as it was clear she was brought up with manners of a lady than a lowly peasant. Though after his words sank in her face turned a apple red as she covered her face with her slender hand. The light from teh flickering canldes graced her form giving ehr slight tanned skin a soft glow. With her blushing cheeks it was also clear she never seen a man nor tending to a man before so this was an entirely different experience. "As you wish...Achenus." She said with a soft smile as she didn't know how to act around him exactly. Though she looked seeing the other servants already walking off to their dinners leaving her there with him in the dimmly lite room.

He took notice to her blushing, it caused him to smile, he leaned toward her slowly, his dark, alluring eyes looking into her own, vampires had a way it seemed of almost hypnotizing people, though he wasn't trying to do so at the moment. He enjoyed watching her blush, it pleased him to no end. "You're cute when you blush, miss Lillian..Have they told you where you will be sleeping yet?.." He thought about it for a moment before he leaned back, his head tilting to the side. "Better yet..I want you close to me..so you will be in the room near my own.." He grinned as he continued to speak. "That way if I get cold, I can call you to come warm me up.."

Soemthing told her to look at him when he leaned forward. Looking up as her eyes looked into his own. Her heart began to beat faster though she thought she was going to faint when he mentioned she was cute with her blushing. when he mentioned on where she'd be sleepnig she snapped back to reality with her looking away. "No the-" She stopped as he went on to tell her she'd be sleeping close by but she was going to ask if he wasn't going to place her with the other servants until he said if he got cold he'd request her. Her right hand went over her chest as if to guard her heart with her clearing her throat. "Do you think its wise? The others may suspect you're after my virginty rather than my services on keeping your life running smoothly." She was struggling to stay calm but having a man like Achenus making these comments like many young women dreamed about would make anyone feel flattered.

Couldn't help but smile when she mentioned virginity, it caused him to rub his chin for a moment. "Well now, a cute virgin to cuddle up to some night sounds like a a sweet deal to me.." His eyes watched her own, noticing her covering her chest with her hand. "The servants don't care who I take as my..relief." He tilted his head to the side for a moment. "I may be able to use you tonight, I hear its supposed to get pretty cold.." He reached out over the table slowly to touch her hand, taking it into his own, his thumb running over the back of it. He moved to retract his hand. "I want you to come to my room tonight, perhaps we will talk about your virginity.." He laughed a bit, watching her.

She could have kicked herself when he said it would be interesting to have her there. With him taking her hand she looked down at her lap only to feel his thumb rub the back of her hand. Feeling uneasy with him taking interest in her for one reason she got to her feet dusting the back of her dress off. "I'll come to your room tonight but...the subject on my virginity..You're not going to get a response out of me." she said with a smile as she was struggling to gain some control on her part. With her bowing her head to him she moved around him to head back into the kitchen. The other may not care who he brought to bed but it bothered her slightly. Maybe if she experienced a man then her hearing him taking advantage of other womens urges may not be so bad. Lillian sighed as she disappeared into the kitchen to grab something to eat for the time being seein gshe spent her dinner time talking with him.

He looked up at her when she stood and mentioned she would be coming to his room, though he would get no response from her, he began to formulate ways to get her to respond. When she bowed, he offered her a smile, taking her hand and kissing the back of it lightly. "Until tonight then.." He winked at her for a moment before he moved to allow her to pass. Once she entered the kitchen, he moved to finish eating before he went to get himself a bath before headed to bed, though she would probably end up being the one to bring him a towel. He grinned and headed off to the bathroom, removing his clothing, and slipping into the already warmed water.

After awhile she cleaned the kitchen and dishes before heading back to the room he recently assigned her. Though the old woman who was instructing her to tend to Achenus first then she'd be free to go. Lily trembled as she remembered what he said about wanting her with him. Blushing as she gathered the towel and entered his room only to hear the water slushing around. "Oh god..." She muttered softly and took a deep breath as she walked to the bathroom. There she closed her eyes as she knocked on the door frame. "Achenus...I have your towels."

Heard the knock, which caused him to smile, especially after he heard the voice behind the door. "Come on in, don't worry, nothing is showing at the moment.." He leaned back in the tub, hands placed behind his head as he watched the door, his chest was visible, and his muscles were tense as well, revealing how muscular he actually had been, seeing as he didn't eat much compared to the fat lords who gorged themselves. His hands moved from the back of his head to run a rag over his arms and shoulders. "I need you to get my back for me.."

Lily slowly pushed the door open as he mentioned nothing was showing yet. "Great..." She muttered softly before entering the bathroom. With her setting the towels down she straighten up as he told her he needed her help. Silently she walked behind him where she knelt down to where she couldn't see anything to make herself a clumsy fool. Reaching over his shoulder she took the cloth and moved ehr hands over his shoulders to allow him to sit up. When he did she ran the wet rag over his strong back. SHe seen famrers with this body build but she never thought a Lord would have one.

He smiled a bit, feeling her soft hands slowly roam over his back as she washed him, he leaned forward so she had full access. He actually had been a farmer, back when he had been human, and his body had been this way the day he was turned, so it had been bound in that state. His eyes closed as he relaxed, his muscles relaxing as he allowed her to continue, enjoying the feeling of her hands on him. "Mm..With those hands, I may have to get you to give me a massage too, it feels good.." He reached up and touched her hand for a moment, turning his head to look at her with a smile before letting go.

with her washing his back her mind began to wonder. On what it be like if she did allow him to take care of her own urges. Though when he spoke she looked up. "Excuse me?" Looking at him forgetting he was naked as he turned taking her hand into his own. There she looked into his dark orbs seeing him smiling at her. Blushing softly as her hand laid on his shoulder when he let her hand go. Slowly she was forcing herself to relax around him as she laid the rag over his shoulder as she got off her knees. "Anything else I can help you with?" She asked as she looked at him.

Watched her for a moment when she asked him, he grinned slightly. "Well..now that you mention it.." He teased, of course he could have said something perverted, having been sitting nude in a bath tub in front of her. "How about you join me, and I will wash your back.." He winked at her for a moment with a grin, waiting to see what her response had been, he was having fun playing around with her, especially when she blushed.

Her face turned red as he asked or teased about her joining him in the tub. Her lips parted as if to answer but nothing came out. After a moment she smiled with her turning away from him but she stayed within his reach. "I don't think thats wise, Achenus." She said to his comment of her joining him. "Is there a certain set of clothes you're wanting to wear tomorrow or somethign special you're wanting to do?" The last part slipped through her lips and she hung her head as she mentally cursed herself for basically givin ghim permission to do as he pleased.

Grinned when she stayed within reach. "And why do you say that isn't wise?.." Quickly, he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into the tub, with her clothes on, making sure her head didn't go under. "Oops.." He grinned and pulled her close, sitting her in his lap with her back to him. "Well..Now that you are in here..how about I wash your back.." He laughed a bit, he'd make sure she had try clothes before they went to bed, but for now, he was enjoying here there.

"Because-" she didn't get to finish as he pulled her into the tub. Water splashed over the edge of the tub as her dress was soaked. Inshock she looked at him to see he was grinning with what he did. Forgetting he was naked she swatted his chest. "I should get you for this." she said but heard him say he'd wash her back. "Hard for you to do that since I'm still dressed." she said with a smile as he shifted her around where her back was to him where he had full access to her lacings which will loosen ehr dress.

Felt his grin widen at her response, feeling her swat his chest lightly, he winked at her. "We'll see what happens.." When she mentioned being clothed, he smiled and moved his hands to her laces, slowly pulling them loose to allow her to slip out of her dress. Once removed, he pulled her hips closer to his own, she may have felt her rear end brushing against his member beneath the water, he took the rag and began to wash her back slowly, squeezing and massaging her skin, his hands also sliding down over her hips and sides.

Befor eshe knew it her torso jerked to the movements of his strong hands. Gasping as he tore the dress from her body but she was trembling as he forced her hips back against his own. Her arms had covered her large ample breasts as she felt his hands running over her bare back. Locks of her now free hair, which happened during him pullin gher in, fell over her shoulders. "So this is how you begin to break in yoru choice of woman?" She asked as she looked at him over her shoulder knowing he wasn't to far from her virgin folds.

He smiled, pressing himself against her harder, she'd feel him against her tender folds, rubbing the shaft a bit before he pressed himself against her back. "Mmm..I want to take you here..your soft skin feels amazing against my own.." He slowly slid a hand under her arm to cup one of her breasts, squeezing lightly. The tip of him pressed against her, he was gauging her, as well as enjoying the feeling of her tightness against his form. "I can barely control myself.." He kissed her neck lightly.

She let off a soft moan as he pressed himself into her. Now she was aching but with him pushing his limit to cupping her breast she smacked his hand. To her he crossed the line as she felt him kissing the back of her neck which caused her to step out of the tub. "I...I believe I have some things to do.." She said weakly as she noticed her dress laid crumpled and wet on the floor. He seemed to have trapped her there unless he didn't count her on being ballsy on running to the room he gave her. Deciding to risk it she dart out of the bathroom and into his room. There she stopped at him bedroom door and looked out into the hall. Seeing it was clear she stepped out then disappeared into the dark room that seemed to connect to his own. Trembling from what just happened as she crossed her heart to beg for forgiveness from the lord as she walked to the bed where she wrapped the blanket around herself. There she walked to the window seeing the moon was out as its light bathed the lands that surrounded the castle. "Amazing..." she said softly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom