Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Male Seeking Female for RP - Plot 37 Stop the Presses (NSFW Links)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RPM

Star
I've been playing for a little over ten years now on Yahoo and MSN and Elliquiy as far as experience is concerned.

I'm interested in playing over YIM or this forum (by PM or forum) or on e-mail. I don't as a rule RP with characters that are younger than 18.

Here's but a sampling of some plot ideas:

• Plot 1: An adventure themed game taking place in the 1940s in an exotic and faraway land (Egypt or the Far East spring to mind) involving a female archaeologist searching for a relic. Sitting in a dingy bar somewhere she has a map and knowledge but no means of getting to the site. It is there where she is tricked by some unsavory characters and winds up on a series of misadventures which include winding up a harem girl for a sheik and a chase or two by the enemy...

• Plot 2: Two women on a vacation in the Carribbean (could be a mother and a daughter in her late teens-early twenties) are kidnapped by modern day pirates...

• Plot 3: Wonder Woman undercover. Inspired by Lynda Carter's portrayal of Wonder Woman in the 1970s I came up with an RP that involves Diana Prince undercover in a gentleman's club frequented by the mafia. This RP involves Diana having to seduce mobsters to get information on their activities...

• Plot 4: This one is a multi-player (two (possibly 3) female characters) RP. It was inspired by this story from Jeb's Adventure Bound called Debbie Malley of the Secret Service.. It involves a female treasury agent and her contact (a female personal assistant) at an import export firm in New York City. The CEO has his fingers in both legal and illegal businesses and the female treasury agent is trying to stop him. However both she and her contact are abducted by the CEO and his thugs and taken to a secret location called - 'The Farm' where their training as sex slaves is to begin.

• Plot 5: Risque Magazine is a men's magazine. But there have been young women - those who don't have any family that would miss them or otherwise vulnerable - disappearing after their modelling experiences. A female reporter goes in to try and get the exclusive only to be abducted by the criminal syndicate that Risque Magazine is a front for. (can be one character or two characters).

• Plot 6: A female county sherriff and former big city detective goes to a convenience store the day before Valentine's Day and wounds up bound and gagged with a female store clerk during a robbery. But that incident is only the tip of the iceberg of a great robbery conspiracy, the story of which goes back several years and is connected to a mother and daughter pair that lives in the small town. Based on this story: Reunion. This one is a multi character game but I need just two (the female sheriff and store clerk) to get started.

• Plot 7: A female law student or journalism major is doing an extracurricular project to find information on a serial rapist that has been stalking the university grounds. His victims have been female students and professors alike. Little does she realize that the Campus Rapist is stalking her in turn. As she gets ready to go to bed one night fresh from the shower she is kidnapped by the Campus Rapist...

• Plot 8: Based heavily on a place combining Disney's the Haunted Mansion. several of my own ideas I have been inspired to create yet another Wonder Woman RP. This one involves Diana chasing down a lead of a master thief that has stolen many artifacts and relics across the country that involve the Haunted Mansion. When she arrives on the Manor's grounds the place seems to dampen her powers and she falls victim to the mysterious criminal she's been chasing...This plot can also be a non-Wonder Woman plot as well.

• Plot 9: Based on this story - Captive - a young woman on vacation in the countryside is kidnapped by a couple of criminals and subject to bondage, humiliation and more...Single or possibly double damsel game.

• Plot 10: A multi-character kidnapping (either someone who can play multiple damsels). After the abduction and humiliation of the wife of a luxury car magnate a hot car ring is created in LA. A female reporter and her photographer are covering a charity event, and the lady reporter's interest in the car theft ring gets her and her photographer kidnapped. At the same time a B-list celebrity with a luxury car is kidnapped at the same time...Based on this story: Belinda Carver in Hot Wheels.

• Plot 11:A woman playing amateur detective (in her 20s or 30s or even 40s) uncovers a plot where a television game show is hypnotizing people to commit thefts around town. Before she can tell anyone she is kidnapped by the gang of thugs. It's based heavily on a videoclip on youtube. Search for Quizz Master (extended version) or PM me for the link.

An interesting variation for Plot 11 is for a woman in her 30s or 40s doing the snooping. I'd love the idea of a cougar damsel in distress for this game.

• Plot 12: Based on the linked videoclip, a female reporter films a drug deal gone wrong, but before she can get her footage to a nearby TV studio she is kidnapped from her apartment and taken to one of the two gangs' hideouts to be 'disposed of'. Her disposal is being sent to an all inclusive resort owned by the criminal syndicate to work as an 'entertainer'...

• Plot 13: Child's Play based RP. Based on the popular B-rated horror film with the killer doll, I've thought of an interesting twist. What if instead of a murderer the doll were possessed with the soul of a sexual predator. He preys on women in the life of the boy who's mother unwisely purchases him...

• Plot 14: A student/teacher RP with a twist. A difficult male student who likes to draw has been caught by his teacher for drawing sketches of her in poses of bondage. The twist is, she likes the idea...

• Plot 15: A female botanist, Dr. Greenfinger, is kidnapped by a gang of criminals eager to use her formula for larger plants in a scheme for eco terrorism. A young woman playing junior detective trying to find the good doctor finds herself kidnapped as well. PM me if you want the videoclip that inspired this idea.

• Plot 16: This one is a fandom story. For those who can remember the old Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles story, there were the many times April O'Neal wound up kidnapped. What if at one point Rocksteady and Beebop got more than just to tie April up, some more time to do other things to the bound and gagged hostage

• Plot 17: Fandom RP based around the 1970s Wonder Woman series starring Lynda Carter but set in modern times.

The story is called Secrets in the Relationship: It starts with Diana being asked out by a male co-worker of hers that has some secrets of his own...I based him on Robert Lewis Stevenson's Dr. Jekyll (he's Henry Jekyll's descendant) who has perfected his great grandfather's formula and can transform himself into the relatively less inhibited Mr. Hyde. He's sort of a superbeing in and of himself and he can turn himself into Mr. Hyde (based on the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen Mr. Hyde) at will. But at this stage he's done nothing bad except for climbing on the sides of buildings and free-running about the city. He's a person of interest as far as Wonder Woman is concerned but she has never been able to find the elusive Mr. Hyde.

• Plot 18: A young woman (high school senior or college freshman) who lives with her sister comes home from school and finds a note from her older sister, a reporter for the city newspaper. The note says that she's out investigating a hot lead on a story: I should be back by six o'clock, but if I'm not, sound the alarm. It's ten after by the kitchen clock and so she goes and looks for her sister, starting first at her sister's workplace, working with a female co-worker of her sister's. Will the two women find the missing reporter, or will they wind up missing too?

• Plot 19: Very similar to the video clip below (based on a 1990s TV series called The Tomorrow People), it involves a young female reporter who is investigating an old house where the sound of thunder is heard and not a cloud in the sky, and a frozen body is discovered. Before she can e-mail her photos taken at the old house she is kidnapped by the conspirators. But this is only the tip of the iceberg...

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b2eeN7A7Kk&feature=related[/video]

• Plot 20: A female detective investigating a series of serial rapes in which the victims are bound and gagged and found nude but otherwise unharmed. When she knocks on the door of a suspect with only very tentative ties to the crimes she finds herself the latest victim of the serial rapist...

• Plot 21: This plot is based heavily on the old Nancy Drew series. It obviously involves Nancy as an adult and in adult situations. The storyline is thus - while investigating the disappearance of her best friend, Bess Marvin, Nancy finds out solving a case like this is difficult especially when she gets kidnapped too.

• Plot 22: Crusading District Attorney. A female DA is prosecuting members of a kidnap for sex slavery ring. In this high profile case where the stakes run high she is kidnapped from her home and finds herself a prisoner of that ring. Can the helpless lady DA escape?

This could easily be a Law and Order SVU game as well, with Casey Novak as the captive.

• Plot 23: Two undercover police women trying to break up a ruthless gang of criminals. Unknown to the two gorgeous girls, their cover has been blown and they are now bound captives of the vicious gang. Cruelly, they are left tied and gagged all night facing each other but unable to get loose. The morning brings more torment--they are split up and bound --forced to endure tight bondage with gags that reduce their cries to whimpers. After being left in tight bondage to be "disposed of" the two desperate girls manage to get untied --will justice prevail?

• Plot 24: Based on this DeviantArt Pic: Tied Up in the Attic. The idea is a mother/daughter pair are snooping around where they don't belong and get kidnapped...I'm thinking the mother's in her early to mid forties and daughter is 18-19 years old.

• Plot 25: Kim Possible and Mom Possible abduction game. A crossover with Batman The Animated Series, the idea is Mom Possible is undercover at a lethal gameshow hosted by the Joker functioning as a Vanna White type hostess. Her cover is blown and the Joker takes her hostage. Kim attempts to help but she gets kidnapped as well...Note, ages for this will have Kim being 18-19 years old...

• Plot 26: Picture a formal charity event at a large mansion, museum of art, or someplace similar. Enter our villain Dr. Spectrum is using a device to steal valuables and antiques and teleport obvious replacements. He does this at high society parties all over the place. Perhaps our leading lady finds out about this series of thefts, but before she can tell anyone she is kidnapped...

• Plot 27: Similar to Plot 26, but minus the Science Fiction Angle: A formal charity event at a large mansion, museum of art, or someplace similar. Thefts have been happening at high society parties all over the place. Perhaps our leading lady (or ladies) finds out about this series of thefts, but before she (or they) can tell anyone she is kidnapped...

• Plot 28: A month after new neighbors moved in a sexy career woman figures something isn't right. The late night activity, the sounds of moaning from the basement and vans moving in and out of the driveway all convince h to try and find out what's going on, only for her to be kidnapped...

Based on the AES Productions Video KS-53.

• Plot 29: A female criminology professor and a male student of a partner regularly solve mysteries together with more than the occasional bondage incident for one or both of them.

• Plot 30: Cougar and MILF Detective Agency: As far as story lines go I recently have been reading a lot of my old young adult mystery books (Hardy Boys, Nancy Drew, that sort of thing) as well as rewatching some old Inspector Gadget episodes from the 1980s on youtube. I recently had a plot twist pop into my head as a result of all this, what if a group of MILF/cougar type women were of a mindset for solving mysteries around the town they lived in? What kind of misadventures would they wind up in?

• Plot 31: I thought of an idea. What if Lois Lane, in one of several of her cases where she was bound and gagged, had captors that were a bit more frisky...

• Plot 32: Beaches, Bondage, and Bikinis. What if at a seaside community or really nice resort a woman on vacation finds out about unscrupulous treasure hunters wanting to plunder stolen ruins. But before she can tell anyone she is abducted.

• Plot 33: Bondage Co-Authors. A husband and wife or other serious relationship pair that are co-authors writing their latest mystery novel where the heroine is tied up and playing a bondage game as well as writing.

• Plot 34: Husband and wife mystery solving. I was inspired partially by watching a few Scooby Doo episodes, and imagined a husband and wife mystery solving duo and their helping a mature woman who owns an old house and has a problem with ghosts (either real ones or just humans in costume with nefarious motives, or even both).

• Plot 35: Journalist and Photographer...in Bondage. My character is a photographer and yours a famous journalist at a newspaper and we work together on stories and such. I would say this story could have a bit of everything, such as doing a breaking news story about a kidnap for ransom ring (only to wind up kidnapped together and having to escape. I modeled the tale based on some mystery type stories I grew up around.

• Plot 36: What if a kidnap for ransom ring kidnaps a brother (I'll play) and sister pair and holds them for ransom. This is only a head-fake though as they're also about to grab their mother, who's the District Attorney that's been aggressively targeting their ring. A fourth captive to be involved in this is a female reporter trying to get the scoop on the kidnapped trio. Will our kidnap foursome escape their captivity or will they not? That's the plot to explore.

• Plot 37: Stop the Presses. What if there is a fairly senior female reporter saddled with a younger male intern (that I'll play) at a competitive and cutthroat newspaper who is trying to break this hot story about a kidnap for ransom ring only for them both to get abducted.

Those are my plot ideas for now. But will add as time goes on. And I also have Idea Fragments, ones that can be discussed at a later date.

• Idea Fragment One: 'The Cougar/MILF fragment'. She could be a next door neighbor, she could be a teacher, principal, or something else. What if her attentions to a younger (18+) neighbor, student, etc, brought about a series of kinky adventures/misadventures?

• Idea Fragment Two: A Law and Order SVU idea. What if Detective Olivia Benson and ADA Casey Novak were kidnapped by a ciminal gang of some sort?

• Idea Fragment Three: Remember the Scooby Doo TV series? The times Daphne would get kidnapped by the bad guys? What if instead of just getting tied and gagged more things happened? What if Daphne, as a reporter, gets herself into some really sticky situations, like in Plot 5 in my idea list?

• Idea Fragment Four: Another Law and Order SVU idea. What if Olivia goes undercover, again, except this time at Risque Magazine where women have been disappearing...

• Idea Fragment Five: A woman reporter on a boring assignment on the drainage tunnel project gets more than she bargains for when she encounters two criminals trying to tunnel into a bank vault and is subsequently kidnapped.

• Idea Fragment Six: I saw this videoclip from Inspector Gadget and was quite inspired by the two villains in it. The two trolls would make fascinating bad guys abducting an unsuspecting woman or women...

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGyR0WssqLg[/video]

Plot Variations
  • Plot Variation One: A variation for Plot 5 would be a Sophia Vegara, Salma Hayek or Rosayln Sanchez look alike as the main damsel.

RE: Male Seeking Female for RP

Bumping this up. Seeking plots 6 and 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom