Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slave Shoppe

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yes, I am." she nodded, smiling softly. She bowed softly infront of her, leaning up slowly. "I only just arrived a few moments ago... Last minute ship in."

Astra looked at her oddly for a moment. She wasn't used to such terminology. After giving the young neko girl a good once over she extended a hand. "I'm Astra....I don't suppose that there are any others I could look at are there?" She asked attempting to sound gentle but failing.

Forbidden said:
Neka growled softly as he yelled at her but relaxed as he shoved her down and let go of her. Easily her lips parted and she allowed her tongue to dart along the tip of his cock, before wrapping her mouth around it and beginning to stroke the length. Her eyes went up to his face as she bobbed her head at a leisurely pace along his cock, letting her tongue flick the underside intermittedly as her hand gently worked his balls.

Arthur let out a silent gasp and can't believe Neka's doing a great job with her mouth. He wanted to groan with the pleasure that Neka brings, but decided to hold it in. He doesn't want to show that he's enjoying it, instead, he wants Neka to do more. "I'm disappointed!" Arthur said, staring down at Neka with her eyes full of innocence looking up to him as the water sprinkle down at them. "I-Is that all you can d-do? Try harder!" he commanded, trying to hide the pleasure that he's feeling while grabbing the back side of her head and try to shove his huge cock right down her throat.

Her brow furrowed slightly as he demanded more from her, but she obliged him. Opening her throat she allowed the tip of his cock to enter, without gagging. She balanced herself against his legs softly as she looked up at him, darting her tongue out to flick on the bottom of his shaft. She was hoping that he'd be more pleased with her now, she really was trying to please him after all.

Trystan sighed, looking around the corner to see if there was any company. He'd forgotten the last time he'd had contact with another being, mostly staying to himself and hopefully not being hurt. "Hello?" he started, tentatively. There he saw a girl, and from what his ears picked up, she was one of the mistresses. She looked gentle enough, and could very well be his ticket to a gentler life. He came out into view, wandering idly but once again adjusting his brother's jacket. Hopefully the movement would get a little attention. He flicked his ears as though he didn't know there was a mistress in the room.

Forbidden said:
Her brow furrowed slightly as he demanded more from her, but she obliged him. Opening her throat she allowed the tip of his cock to enter, without gagging. She balanced herself against his legs softly as she looked up at him, darting her tongue out to flick on the bottom of his shaft. She was hoping that he'd be more pleased with her now, she really was trying to please him after all.

She's good. Arthur can't deny that fact but he kept it to himself. He wanted to know more about Neka and what is she capable of. Feeling that he's about to reach his limit, Arthur pulled out his cock from Neka's mouth while letting out a sigh. "Ugh... God..." he said, trying not to show that he's satisfied at she done. He quickly pulled Neka up and turn her around to face the wall as the water pour down over them. "Lousy mouth!" he said while nibbling on her ear, trying to hide the fact that he's about to reach his climax at that time. "Let's see if your pussy can do a better job of pleasing me." He lifted up her skirt, still nibbling on her neck and ear while pressing her against the wall.

"Take a vacation for a while" The gentlemen thief, said to his ancestor.
"You know I don't do that. You should also be a ware of the fact that there's too much for me to do, what with my recent descendents running around. Having their abilities awaken.." The Jackal or rather Jack responded to Pike as the two of them were sitting across from each other, tea at hand.
"Listen I'm going to maid manor for some you know release. You look like you need some... Why not take in a slave then."
"I don't do Slaves!" Jack responded outraged.
"Well rescue one and take her in as companion, least you could do..."

"I don't know what I'm doing here..." The Jackal muttered to himself. It was about three days since he parted ways with Pike. Pike going on his vacation. Though Jack was alone most of the time, there was a void in his heart or maybe in flesh that needed to be filled. Perhaps today was a goo day to fill it. After rescuing, several of his descendants, he figured he could at least search for a bit of companionship. And so he found himself walking through the door of the slave shop.

"Hello" He called as he opened to door and it's bells rang. "Anyone here? "

Rose hears Someone Calling as she walks out of the Living room and Looks at the Man with her Cold eyes as she Says in a whisper "Yes, sir" as she Looks at him. Rose Stands up Straight with her Bloody Red hair down to her Hips and her black Cloak hanging off her Shoulders. Rose looks at the man and Whispers " May i help you with Something Sir." as She Keeps her get looking at the Ground.

((Hey everyone. Sorry I haven't posted. It's been hectic this week and last week. My grandfather died. I'll be back Thursday. ^^))

A new girl sat in the corner, avoiding eye contact with most. Once in a while looking up to see if anyone noticed her. Half wishing someone did, half wishing they didn't.

He sighed, rolling his eyes. This new mistress apparently wasn't the most aware of her surroundings. Going back to his normal spot, he couldn't help but notice the newer girl, sitting in the corner. She looked sad, so since he though it was his job to make people happy, he went over to try and attempt some type of conversation. "Hiya. You new here?"

Aldrige Montague nodded towards a man who stood at the door with a simple signal pointing to the way the slaves were located he smiled. He walked through the rows of cages, noticing a girl who sparked his interest. He smiled as he made his way over to her, crouching in frog of her cage as he slid his hand into her cage grasping her hand gently with a smile. "Hi...are you alright?"Aldrige asked his voice genuinely happy.

Name:alice
Race:white
Sexuality:bi
Personality:she is stuborn and loves to get in trouble
Appearance:she has long blue hair that covers her naked body
.she look around entering timidly as her hair blows in the wind she kneels on the hard marble floors looking about.

Uzuma looks around herself...... then sees Allice walks in..... "ahhhh ^_^" she said happily looking at her, Uzuma is a pet, she can't speak human very well but does her best to get along with people. "yarp Yarp...." she said softly then smiles.

She holds her breasts out proudly, she is proud of her body, and looks at Alice.....

-she looks toward the bark and smiles as she crawls up to her playing with her collar-hello there were is everyone

Uzumu looks down, she doesn't know how to respond but she whimpers in a sad way, she doesn't know but she doesn't know the words to use..... she doesn't know human, despite technically being one.

She then licks her on the face, and looks happy at her, "arf" she said happily, she wants to be played with or do something.

MasterOfWhispers said:
"Take a vacation for a while" The gentlemen thief, said to his ancestor.
"You know I don't do that. You should also be a ware of the fact that there's too much for me to do, what with my recent descendents running around. Having their abilities awaken.." The Jackal or rather Jack responded to Pike as the two of them were sitting across from each other, tea at hand.
"Listen I'm going to maid manor for some you know release. You look like you need some... Why not take in a slave then."
"I don't do Slaves!" Jack responded outraged.
"Well rescue one and take her in as companion, least you could do..."

"I don't know what I'm doing here..." The Jackal muttered to himself. It was about three days since he parted ways with Pike. Pike going on his vacation. Though Jack was alone most of the time, there was a void in his heart or maybe in flesh that needed to be filled. Perhaps today was a goo day to fill it. After rescuing, several of his descendants, he figured he could at least search for a bit of companionship. And so he found himself walking through the door of the slave shop.

"Hello" He called as he opened to door and it's bells rang. "Anyone here? "

Rose hears Someone Calling as she walks out of the Living room and Looks at the Man with her Cold eyes as she Says in a whisper "Yes, sir" as she Looks at him. Rose Stands up Straight with her Bloody Red hair down to her Hips and her black Cloak hanging off her Shoulders. Rose looks at the man and Whispers " May i help you with Something Sir." as She Keeps her get looking at the Ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom