Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slave Shoppe

Status
Not open for further replies.
She nodded to him easily, "Yes Sir I'm available for you." She looped her arm in his and led him up the stairs, wondering what room type he would pick, one of the more basic rooms, or one of the darker rooms. Passing the opened doors she waited for him to guide her into the room of his choosing, staying quiet as he hadn't asked her another question.

Looking at the other slave as Arthur's newly acquired slave looped her arm around his, he gave the white fox lady a nod. "We'll see you around." he said with excitement as his new slave lead him to check the rooms upstairs. Seeing some of the rooms from basic to dark to themed, he chose the room that has a mixture of dark and basic.
"This room's seems fine." Arthur said, scanning the room while removing his coat before sitting on the bed, testing if it's comfortable enough for them. "Call me Master Arthur from now on, slave. Unless, you want to tell me your name?" he asked, loosening up his tie.

Sitting on the other edge of the bed hesitantly she nodded, looking around the room. Its darker theme didn't worry her too much she was just nervous about the new claiming in general. "Yes Master Arthur. And my name is Neka." She answered him easily as she stood and went to close the door, really just too restless to sit still at the moment. Her hands clasped together as she looked at him, taking in the sight of her new master.

Techn0logic said:
Eddy grinned, seeing as the woman was quite obedient to such a demeaning command. He was really beginning to like this place already. Eddy placed a hand on the woman's head, his slender digits exploring the soft strands as the other limb had shifted through his undergarments to bring fourth his girth.

"Basically," Eddy said, as he peered down to her. From his pants came his hardened shaft, the stiff organ pointing quite steadily towards those lips of hers, practically begging for rest within her moist orifice. "Work with this, and let's see what happens." He finished, grinning as he gently motioned her head over to his shaft, forcing her plump pair to caress the tip of his prick.​

Maybe she was obediant to the orders, but that didn't mean she wouldn't be fiesty about fulfillin the order. It had been a few months since she had given anyone a blow job, maybe she was scared, still nervous as to what would play out. Whimpering as he grabbed her head, pushng it closer to his hardened shaft, she groaned.

Shaking her head, she pushed against him. "Wait... You should know... I haven't done this in a few months... I'm scared ad nervous..." She almost stood and walked away, wanting to find a corner to hide in. But instead, she kneeled their. Looking up at him.

Forbidden said:
Sitting on the other edge of the bed hesitantly she nodded, looking around the room. Its darker theme didn't worry her too much she was just nervous about the new claiming in general. "Yes Master Arthur. And my name is Neka." She answered him easily as she stood and went to close the door, really just too restless to sit still at the moment. Her hands clasped together as she looked at him, taking in the sight of her new master.

"I shall call you Neka then..." Arthur said, returning the way she looks at him. And if you disobey me, your name will change. Standing up from the bed and walking where his slave is, Arthur circled around Neka, making sure that he made the right choice. Seeing her assets again, he nodded while tracing the back of her right leg up to her skirt with his index finger. "You're not really from here, are you?" Arthur asked, seeing that Neka must be somewhat popular or wealthy before she became a slave. "Whatever...... A slave is a slave. Aren't you lucky that you'll serve a man with royal blood?" he said as he wrapped her shoulders with his hands from behind, grinning and showing signs of his alter ego of his sadistic side.

"Sold here by traders Master Arthur. After being sold to them by my high school boyfriend." she told her history with a neutral tone, showing none of the betrayal and hurt that she'd felt when the incidents had occurred. "And royalty is better than trash." she commented easily, agreeing with him. Her shoulders stiffened slightly as his hands wrapped around her shoulders, the touch making her go on edge slightly as she wondered what he was going to do . Surely he had something up his sleeve for her, and it was only a matter of time until it was revealed.

"Is that so..." Arthur said, sliding his hands from her shoulders down to her arms. "I'm glad your respecting me already. It's been a long day and I need to release all these stress." he said, sniffing her neck and hair. Seeing that her outfit are short and quite revealing, "I'mma need to buy you some clothes tomorrow...." Arthur continued, planning on buying her some embarrassing and elegant outfits for his own pleasure. Her sweet scent made him wildly want her, to hear her screams and moans by hurting them sexually, but he planned it would be best to wait till later at night, when no one is around for it'll be scandalous for a "King" to reveal his other side to people who is with him in the mansion.

"Perhaps a relaxing shower or bath Master Arthur. Surely that would best ease your tension." She was trying to avoid what they both new was coming. Her frame shifted slightly, neither coming closer nor moving farther away from his. The motion showing her tension. "Whatever you want, I'm to help you with, or accept from you." The comment was both a general statement and one made in reference to remark about buying clothing for her. Maybe he wasn't so bad after all.

Hearing those words, he wondered why Arthur didn't think of that. No one can hear if she screams in the bathroom. Trying to hide his laughter from excitement, he removed his tie and shirt behind her. "Well, come and wash me then." he commanded as he grab her wrist and dragged her all the way to the bathroom. Excitement and lust are starting to cover him ever since he saw Neka. Her small frame, her current outfit to match her pale frame and her amber colored haired. All of this are Arthur's fantasy. In the bathroom, Arthur push Neka against the wall, unzipping his pants in front of her before she can recover. "Looks I need to release some heat as well." Arthur said, looking like a 'mugger who cornered a woman ready to rob and rape'.

She hissed softly as he seized her wrist and drug her into the bathroom behind him. "Could've asked" she muttered under her breath, rubbing her wrist as she was pressed up against the wall. Watching him unzip his pants she took a deep breath, wondering if he wanted her mouth or pussy or ass. For all she knew he'd want it all from her right away. "What would you like Master Arthur?" she asked softly, looking every bit the pretty obedient slave.

Seeing Neka's willingness, he knows where this situation would lead to. He's not worried about revealing his hidden nature at this bathroom. No one can hear them anyway and it's like they're the only ones here and that fox girl downstairs. Looks like I'll be the first one to fuck a slave. he though, grinning at the thought of it. "Clean this with your mouth." Arthur commanded, grabbing her hair and pushing her head down straight at his crotch. He turned on the shower and lick his lips as the water falls down on Neka, transforming her shirt to a see through.

[OOC: I hope I did this right. I've never RP'd on these forums before. Billy the Bunny Boi.]

Billy bit his lip, his fingers fiddling nervously with his tie. It was supposed to make him look 'cute', the manor owner had told him. It was red and far too big for him, but it matched the over-sized shirt he had on under the black one. His lip trembled as he waited for the masters to leave before he edged into the room, now lifting his hands anxiously to his collar.

”M-m-m-morning T-tanya.” His voice was quite as he stammered the greeting.

ApolloSeven said:
Seeing Neka's willingness, he knows where this situation would lead to. He's not worried about revealing his hidden nature at this bathroom. No one can hear them anyway and it's like they're the only ones here and that fox girl downstairs. Looks like I'll be the first one to fuck a slave. he though, grinning at the thought of it. "Clean this with your mouth." Arthur commanded, grabbing her hair and pushing her head down straight at his crotch. He turned on the shower and lick his lips as the water falls down on Neka, transforming her shirt to a see through.

She hissed as he jerked her head down towards his crotch, burying her face against his cock. Her mouth opened but it wasn't to clean as told, but rather to snap a reply. "How about you ask before jerking me around?" Her voice was cold, she would've done what he wanted without protest but now that he jerked her around first she wanted to test him. She wanted to see if he would always handle her this way, and then she'd decide whether his respone warranted her respect or not.

"Pfft.. " Arthur hissed back, pulling Neka's head forward towards his cock and can't wait to know how would she fair with all the women that he sleep with. He then reach for her wrist to pull her up in a standing position, and due to Neka's little frame, it was easy for Arthur. He wrapped his left arm around Neka's waist and pulled her closer to him while his right hand grabbed her throat. "Just do what you've been told! Or is this slave shop just for a show?" he commanded, grinning as he saw the rebellious side of Neka, noticing that she does not feel fear in his presence. Arthur always admired that kind of attribute in a girl.

As his hand wrapped around her throat she met his gaze evenly. "I'm not for show." she hissed stubbornly, shaking the wet hair back from her shirt. "Unhand me and see." she snarled softly, trying to shove backwards from him. She found herself unable to move with the way he was holding her, leaving her glaring up at him lightly.

Hearing Neka's protest, Arthur tighten his hold on her even more. "You're in no position to tell me what to do, I believe!" Arthur said, looking at her up and down while licking his lips. Arthur let go of Neka and push her down through her shoulders. "Prove it." Arhur commanded, grinning at her stubbornness and fearlessness while taking off his pants and underwear completely.

Trystan adjusted his brother's jacket on his shoulders, the only thing he had left of his family. Ever since he was brought here, by slavers that had killed his home, he had tried not to show his fears that the same thing might happen to him. Every day he chastised himself, beating down on his conciounsness. 'If only i'd checked...' The thought was in his mind constantly. He was a problem slave sometimes, often simply laying down and sleeping. His face was always as if he stole something, his darting eyes making him seem more dangerous than he really was. In fact, had anyone taken the time to get to know him, like the few who had left, they would've found him to be a joy to be around. Had they looked een deeper, they would've found the fear, the bad memories. He made his way downstairs, rubbing the sleep from his eyes, forcing his mind to focus.

Rose walks down the stairs as her cold icy blue eyes beamed down at everyone. Rose entered the room and looked around as she saw on other woman. Rose grabs her black spiked collar, she walks over and sits in that Farthest corner of the room as she sit and waited for more Masters to come. Rose gently growls at her collar for hurting her. She then grabs it and Moves it to the side then she Mentally Smiles but doesnt show it on her face.

AmaraNimeraTearZ said:
Rose walks down the stairs as her cold icy blue eyes beamed down at everyone. Rose entered the room and looked around as she saw on other woman. Rose grabs her black spiked collar, she walks over and sits in that Farthest corner of the room as she sit and waited for more Masters to come. Rose gently growls at her collar for hurting her. She then grabs it and Moves it to the side then she Mentally Smiles but doesnt show it on her face.

((Could you add a character to the character profiles please?))

Spidery said:
Hearing Neka's protest, Arthur tighten his hold on her even more. "You're in no position to tell me what to do, I believe!" Arthur said, looking at her up and down while licking his lips. Arthur let go of Neka and push her down through her shoulders. "Prove it." Arhur commanded, grinning at her stubbornness and fearlessness while taking off his pants and underwear completely.

Neka growled softly as he yelled at her but relaxed as he shoved her down and let go of her. Easily her lips parted and she allowed her tongue to dart along the tip of his cock, before wrapping her mouth around it and beginning to stroke the length. Her eyes went up to his face as she bobbed her head at a leisurely pace along his cock, letting her tongue flick the underside intermittedly as her hand gently worked his balls.

I posted it Miss

Loveme said:
AmaraNimeraTearZ said:

Thank you!))

AmaraNimeraTearZ said:
I posted it Miss

Loveme said:
AmaraNimeraTearZ said:

Astra walked through the doors of the slave shoppe. She wasn't sure what she was looking for other than a companion. Even then she wasn't too sure what she was expecting of them. She assumed that if she walked in with no expectations that she wouldn't be disappointed with what she found. Her black calf high boots clicking as she made her way down the tiled hall.

Camryn Draik said:
Astra walked through the doors of the slave shoppe. She wasn't sure what she was looking for other than a companion. Even then she wasn't too sure what she was expecting of them. She assumed that if she walked in with no expectations that she wouldn't be disappointed with what she found. Her black calf high boots clicking as she made her way down the tiled hall.

Katana had just been walking into the foyer of the front door when she spotted Astra. Being at the end of the hallway, she stopped and watched her. It was rude, but at the same time Katana did'nt really care. Sighing, she stood and crossed her arms. Watching the woman coming closer and closer to her. Once she had stepped by her, Katana spoke softly. "You must be a mistress....?"

Loveme said:
Katana had just been walking into the foyer of the front door when she spotted Astra. Being at the end of the hallway, she stopped and watched her. It was rude, but at the same time Katana did'nt really care. Sighing, she stood and crossed her arms. Watching the woman coming closer and closer to her. Once she had stepped by her, Katana spoke softly. "You must be a mistress....?"
Astra continued walking down the hall, only slowing down slightly when she saw a rather skinny girl with cat ears and a tail. "Yes. I am a Mistress. I'm assuming that you're one of the slaves?" She asked, keeping a pleasant tone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom