Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slave Shoppe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loveme

Supernova
Here at the Slave Shoppe, all kinds of things. Your all welcome, no matter what your kind or sexuality. Might I add there's just a few rules that I would like to say first. Be sure to submit your profile to the character profile page!

1.) Please post your characters profile in the first post.
2.) No stealing of slaves, they can be won but not stolen.
3.) Try your best to post a paragraph or more.
4.) Most importantly, have fun.

Current Master/Mistresses and Slaves:
Master: Eddy, Slave: Adia
Master: Arthur, Slave: Neka
Mistress: Astra,
Master:, Slave: Tanya
Master:, Slave: Billy
Master:, Slave: Trystan
Master:, Slave: Rose

Adia Grayson was nervously awaiting the arrival of all the masters and mistresses. It was the opening day of the Slave Shoppe. She had been told everyone was coming and staying here in this mansion. It was big enough to hold how ever many it needed, bedrooms and rooms for anything you needed and wanted. This was the day, she set waiting in the main living room, her long silver hair was curled in light twirls. She wore a white dress that came just below her ass.

It showed off her curves very well. Which is exactly why she chose to wear it today. It was a perfect day. Bright blue skys, birds chirping, a light wind blowing in the distance. Sitting on the large sofa, she tapped her foot anxiously. Awaiting anyone to come and join her. She kept looking at the clock. Ready fir them to come but not ready for them to come in. She had liked the place all to herself. But knew that would change.

Neka absently paced the downstairs, a collar on her slender neck marking her position clearly. The other slave in the room seemed cool and collected, though Neka figured she must be nervous. Today was the day that masters and mistresses were to begin their arrivals and claimings. Anxiety was clear with her, dumped here by the traders she had no want to be here and no way to leave. Fingers played through her reddish tresses as she gazed around the room again. The silver, green flecked eyes missed nothing in the room and her scantily clad frame moved with ease. The tight skirt and shirt showed off her breasts and flat stomach, not to mention the well shaped legs. These legs carried her to the couch where the other awaited.

"When are arrivals to begin?" Her lyrics were soft as her fingers clasped together, a visible sign of the turmoil inside the girl. This was probably her last place of residence and the start of the rest of her life. It was expected for her to be nervous, at least in her mind.

Upon hearing Neka come down the stairs, she hard turned to see her. She nodded towards her, tuning back around to glance at the clock once more. "Im not sure.... The letter's that went in everyones room I'm assuming said anytime today... That's what mine said anyway." Adia spoke softly, her nervousness showing in her voice.

"Arent you nervous at all? I know you and I both don't want to be here... But are you nervous at all?" Maybe talking to Neka would pass the time, hopefully quicker rather then slowing
it down like it already was.

Neka nodded and inched closer to the girl, seeking the companionship the other could offer. "I've only been in this..life..a few months. I don't know what to expect. How did you come to be here?" The question was asked as a distraction to herself and hopefully to the other girl. She was pretty and Neka, though it probably wouldn't last long, wanted to at least try and make friends with another slave in the house. She guess that the owners would want their slaves separated unless "playing" together. But then again, what did she know about this life? Nothing.

Adia smiled as the girl inched closer to her. Turning to face her, her body now turned towards her. "I wish I could say I was new at it. But, I came here because it was a place I had heard of... A place I knew I would be safe at.... I have been a slave pretty much half my
life... Since I was eleven and I am twenty now..." Shaking her head she continued. "I see in you fiestiness, I have that too. But it gets you in trouble more then it needs too. Believe me." She laughed softly as she watched her. "My name is Adia, hopefuly we can be friends and remain friends?"

Tanya sat in her room, tugging at her annoying collar, ruffling her smooth white fur. she was waiting nervously for the "guests" to arrive and have their way. Tanya's small breasts were hidden by her short black dress, which just ended at the midpoint of her upper thigh, making her ass available for staring whenever she walked. she stood up and headed down into the room, seeing the other two girls sitting there in anxiety. "Hey, how are we?" Tanya asked anxiously

"wow eleven..so long ago. I'm new, about 6 months in I guess." Her voice faltered slightly but she shook the thoughts away and replaced her expression with a smile. "Yes I learned that, but I can't help it. And I'm Neka. I like your friend idea." Her smile became more relaxed and her hand found the other girl's giving it a squeeze for a moment. Gaze lifted at the arrival of the other girl. "Hello. Nervous, you?" Her voice was easy and she kept the half smile on her features, seeming to relax more at the fact there were others like her. That maybe she wasn't alone here.

She could almost read Neka's expressions and she spoke out. "Your not alone... I thought that for so long, but your not." She smiled softly squeezing her hand in return. Then, she heard another voice coming from some where. When she found it, she smiled softly and ushered her over. "Hey, I'm Adia. Care to join us?" Her voice was hurried, trying to get it out before their guests arrived and seperated them. If they would that was.

"Hopefully we can have some time to get to know each other." Adia asked as she scooted
over. Making room for the other slave that was now along with them.

"The Slave Shoppe?" Eddy had repeated the name of the establishment in a soft whisper, scratching his head in a curious fashion. He figured it might be something worth investing in, a thought that lingered as he pulled back a flap of his wallet, briefly inspecting the various bills. "I suppose a minute or two wouldn't hurt," he said with a cheesy grin. The silver haired male stepped within the manor, gazing around rather inquisitively to the various 'goods'

He stuffed his hands into his pockets, giving a lazily eyed expression as she strutted along to a nearby chair. Planting himself firmly down into the seat as his chrome orbs scouted about, looking for the right 'fun' for his endeavors he had formulating.​

When she heard someone enter the hall way, she felt her heart dropping. This was it... The arrival of what was to come. "Ill be right back..." She told the others as she stood. Walking slowly to the hallway and turning to the right where she saw a man sitting in a chair. Sighing, she should of waited... But the inner slave in her made her go investigate.

Walking into the room, her hands were behind her back as she nodded and smiled towards him. "You must be one of the masters... Your the first to arrive... I'm Adia..." She extended her hand briefly, then bowed towards him.

Eddy had been alone for a few minutes, content with his current position. But his lips meshed into a smile as the lady had approached. He found this quite interesting, usually he had to be the one to approach. But hey, he wasn't going to complain. With the bow, he gave brief nod. She was certainly something he wouldn't mind investigating, this was a positive.

"Edward, Edward von Baron." He recited back to her, lingering his cheek on a raised fist. "So tell me my dear Adia, how does this work?" He'd inquire, perking a slender brow. "Or just the quickest way to have my way with you, choose as you see fit." He jested, chuckling. He couldn't help but lick his lips in brief admiration of her rather enticing form.​

"Pleasure to meet you sir." She nodded and smiled softly. Sitting next to him on the couch. Her
legs turned in towards him. Her hair over her back, revealing her neck. The dress only hiding a little of her breasts. "How does it work? You don't know how it works?" She asked in amazement. Quickly
turning her head.

A few moments passed, as she finally spoke. "Your a master I am assuming... You come here, choose the slave you want and you can stay here in this mansion with them. For how ever long you like. You get your own room, your able to use all the things around here. Like a private get away. Others stay here too, masters and slaves."

Eddy tilted his head, a tad confused by his own confusion. Well of course he was slightly unaware of how this place worked, though after-all he had been in another country for the last year, living in a shack with only a radio and poker for entertainment, that and a foreign dancing girl.

Eddy's eye's locked on to those breasts as soon as they came visible, that smirk growing ever firm. He brought a digit to her shoulder, gently sliding it about as she explained the way of this manor. He nodded in agreement, though slightly distracted by her voluptuous bust.

"That I am then!" He exclaimed, pursing his lips together. "So how about me and you go find a room, and you can show me the true pleasures of this place eh?" He said, winking.​

Feeling his hand slide across her shoulder, she shivered softly. Adia had told the others she would be back, but she didn't have a choice now. Nodding, a smile came across her face. Standing
up, she extended an arm waiting for him to take it.

"Shall we?" Her voice was nervous now, you could tell she wasn't hiding it anymore. "You have a bunch of rooms to choose from.... You lead the way? They start up the stairs there.." She pointe upwards, fixing her dress carefully.

Eddy practically jumped from his seat as she motioned. Eddy however did spy that bit of nervousness in her voice, but threw it to the wind. She'd have to get accustomed to him, he was a valid 'master' after all. He locked his arm in hers and started upstairs, nodding as she gave him the leadership.

Before even a minute passed, he had kicked opened the door to one of the rooms. A not-to-shabby bedroom, with a bed, a dresser, a mirror, the basics if anything. It did reflect a tad of a Victorian status however. That did not influence Eddy although; he cared not where he rested his head, if only there was a bosom beneath it.

Eddy stood in the center of the room, leaving Aida by the door as he cracked his knuckles, the brief sound of a zipper being tugged rather casually.

"Get yourself over here on you knees," he said with a lick of his lips, sighing as he motioned her over with his hand. Already, a profound bulge pushed against the fabric of his slacks, already a tad motivated by the woman's appearance. Though it would need just a tad more to be fully ready.​

Tanya nervously wondered when Adia would return. "When do you reckon she'll get nack?: she asked the other slave nervously, shifting side to side

Arthur just arrived at the front yard of the mansion with his chauffeur. He feels like he needs to relax with all the royalty gatherings that he had to attend to. Stepping out of the car, he stretch his legs and arms before adjusting his coat while proceeding to the hallway. He's so excited about this slave shop and still wondering who send the splendid invitation to this place. He's tired of all the royalties and media following him wherever he goes.

Looking around in the hallway, he adjusted his tie and hope that someone will attend to his presence soon. "Hello! Anyone here?" he asked, hoping that this slave shop is not a fraud or something.

Her gaze wandered as Adia rose and departed from their company.."No idea" she said softly to the other slave. No sooner were the words out of her mouth before the voice of a man was heard echoing through the hallways. "In the room Sir." she called back to the man, waiting for him to appear in the room. Standing from her seat in case she needed to fetch him to the room.

Following the female voice, Arthur tracked the room by ear till he finally reach the room. He marveled at the two very good looking slaves in front of him, the human with the tight shirt and skirt and the girl of some race with the small black dress. It would be fun if ha had both of them, but according to the rules of the mansion by the anonymous owner, you can only get one slave.

"So, who's the one that called me here in this room?" he said, tilting his head sideways left and right to stretch. "Is this all what this slave shop has to offer?" he asked, trying to hide the fact that the two girls in front of him are attractive, especially the one with the tight skirt and shirt.

"I called Sir." she answered his question simply as she stood before him, her glance flicking to Tanya on the couch before back to him. "I'm sure there are others but we are all that have come to the room. The private rooms for master and slave are up the stairs." She recalled what Adia had said and repeated the lines. Her gaze was down respectfully but she continued to sneak glances at the man who was standing before her.

Grinning a little bit when the girl he wants to reply replied, he arrange his tie and made a nodding gesture at the girl. "Well, are you available to be my personal slave, then?" he said, not showing signs of his sadistic nature yet and not hesitating at what he said. He knows what he likes right away and is very choosy, but this time, it's like love at first sight, or rather, lust at first sight. "Be mine and I'll make sure you'll be rewarded. Show me around the mansion, my dear?" he said, trying to wear a mask of sweet gentleman.

Techn0logic said:
Eddy practically jumped from his seat as she motioned. Eddy however did spy that bit of nervousness in her voice, but threw it to the wind. She'd have to get accustomed to him, he was a valid 'master' after all. He locked his arm in hers and started upstairs, nodding as she gave him the leadership.

Before even a minute passed, he had kicked opened the door to one of the rooms. A not-to-shabby bedroom, with a bed, a dresser, a mirror, the basics if anything. It did reflect a tad of a Victorian status however. That did not influence Eddy although; he cared not where he rested his head, if only there was a bosom beneath it.

Eddy stood in the center of the room, leaving Aida by the door as he cracked his knuckles, the brief sound of a zipper being tugged rather casually.

"Get yourself over here on you knees," he said with a lick of his lips, sighing as he motioned her over with his hand. Already, a profound bulge pushed against the fabric of his slacks, already a tad motivated by the woman's appearance. Though it would need just a tad more to be fully ready.​

It wasn't long and he was already kicking open the door to a bedroom. All of them were the same, arranges differently but pretty much the same. Different era's adorned some. The one he had chosen was adorned in Victorian Style things. Heavy bed, comfortable enough that you disappear into it.

When she heard the zipping of his pants, she knew what was about to happen. In no time, he was ordering her to come over and drop to her knees. Adia hesitated for a brief moment before walking over to him.

She could already see the bulge forming in his slacks, which made her want to explore even more. "Yes sir?" She spoke as she fell to her knees. The floor beneath pleasantly plump. Half of her wanted to run while the other wanted to stay there and pleasure this man.

Eddy grinned, seeing as the woman was quite obedient to such a demeaning command. He was really beginning to like this place already. Eddy placed a hand on the woman's head, his slender digits exploring the soft strands as the other limb had shifted through his undergarments to bring fourth his girth.

"Basically," Eddy said, as he peered down to her. From his pants came his hardened shaft, the stiff organ pointing quite steadily towards those lips of hers, practically begging for rest within her moist orifice. "Work with this, and let's see what happens." He finished, grinning as he gently motioned her head over to his shaft, forcing her plump pair to caress the tip of his prick.​

Tanya watched as the other slave walked away with the second customer, and became even more anxious about who would appear next

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom