Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

X-Men: Generations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowe

Star
Death comes to all men, and eventually everything withers away and dies. This is true for all those known as the 'X-Men', and thus now new generations of crime-fighting Superhero's have risen to protect the Xavier academy and, of course, the world from the dirty grips of evil. But will this be the generation when evil finally triumphs?

Set almost a hundred years after the original X-Men, all known members of both the X-Men and Brotherhood of Mutants are currently deceased. A new headmaster has taken their place in the mighty footsteps or urm..wheelmarks, of one Charles Francis Xavier, and thus has began to pull the masses of mutants of all creeds, colors and nationalities from around the world to teach and train them to become the best generation of Superhero's the world has ever known!

However, on the other side of the city, a brand new Supervillain has risen to take the place of the mighty Magneto, intent on first destroying the X-Men and then controlling the planet using a device call the Ex-Cerebro, a device created from the original Cerebro machine which, instead of locating the mutants of the world, is used to locate and then brain-wash all those mutants not currently fighting for the X-Men.

The lines of battle have been set, and a new age has begun. Who will win, Good..or Evil. This is..X-Men: Generations.

[OKAY! That sucked, I admit! Hah. But anyway, I'll have the character templates up in a bit if you'd like to join. If you do, please give me a reply or a PM and tell me what you'd like to do, or anything I need to change. ^^}

Code:
[i]Template!
[LEFT][CENTER]
[img] INSERT PIC HERE [/img]  Anime-esque if you will.

[b]Personal[/b]
[b]Name:
Code Name: [Cyclops, Wolverine, Storm ect..]
Special Abilities:
Personality:
Level: Power level;. Alpha being a fresh mutant, whilst Omega are insanely powerful. Only the Headmaster and Leader of the Brotherhood may be Omega, and one mutant from each of the staff. For example, the Co-Head and the Brotherhood co-leader. Generally, staff are Gamma, whilst students are Alpha or rarely Beta. 
Alpha
Beta
Gamma
Omega.

Sexual
Sexuality:
Kinks:
Turn On's:
Turn Off's:
Crush:

Mental
Special Characteristics: What makes the character so special? Are they great at chess, or a great strategist, or a master at seduction?
Flaws: What makes them so insanely human. Do they have an alchohol problem, or perhaps find sexual frustration far too commonly, or perhaps they cannot perform certain tasks.

Position: Headmaster/Co-head/BoM Leader/Co-leader/Student/Teacher.[/b]
[/CENTER][/LEFT][/i]

Template!

phoenix.jpg
[/img] Anime-esque if you will.

Personal
Name:Rose
Code Name: Black kat
Powers:shapeshift and heal herself but she can die
Special Abilities:her sense are ten times stronger then normal
Personality:loves to use her body to get what she wants. cocky and has a mouth on her.
Level: Power level;. Alpha
Alpha
Beta
Gamma
Omega.

Sexual
Sexuality:bi
Kinks:anything but anal sex and fisting. she will let you know if she wants to do it or not.
Turn On's:watching others have sex. hot sexy body .
Turn Off's:ugly body's and men who try to force sex on her.
Crush:none right now

Mental
Special Characteristics: She seems to know what men want in the bedroom and to get out of some dangrous situtions she
Flaws: She has a bad habit of making friends then losing them due to her sexual nature but maybe she will find that one man or woman that could change that. she has a bit of a sweet tooth too.
Position: Headmaster/Co-head/BoM Leader/Co-leader/Student/Teacher.
student

Template!

darius.jpg

Personal
Name: Jack Space
Code Name: Blast Shield
Powers: Able to take energy in any shape or form, whether it be a punch or an atomic nuke, and make it into something. Whether it be a small orb, or a blast.
Special Abilities:
Personality: He is a pretty outgoing guy, always looking to the fun side of things, while trying to ignore the boring and serious side. When people are sad, he tries everything in his power to help them cheer up, no matter how hard it is.
Level: Beta
Alpha
Beta
Gamma
Omega.

Sexual
Sexuality: Straight
Kinks: Oral, titplay, and thats about it.
Turn On's: Lap dancing, skimpy clothing, teasing through clothes, dirty talking.
Turn Off's: Anything abnormally disgusting, pain.
Crush: N/A

Mental
Special Characteristics: He is a great leader, able to lead a team to victory with ease, his mind always developing backup plans one right after the other
Flaws: He can get distracted by pretty women, making it hard for him to lead, the only way to stop this would be after he announces his loyalty to one woman.

Position: Student

Albert_Wesker_-_RE.jpg

Personal
Name: James Stryker
Code Name: Master
Powers: After genetic alterations as a child, he has become an artificial mutant. His powers include rapid healing, super strength, extremely rapid reflexes, and super speed (almost looks like teleporting)
Special Abilities: A master of deception. Has the ability to trick anyone into doing work for him. Goes by the motto "Every man has his price."
Personality: Mean spirited, cold persona, has a look in his eye that says "Stay the fuck out of my way if you know what's good for you", but is somehow a likable person. Can be a kind person at heart, but has a hard time showing it.
Power Level: Alpha

Sexual
Sexuality: Straight
Kinks: Nothing special really
Turn on's: Lap dance, striptease, moaning
Turn off's: Any of that nasty bathroom stuff, very painful things
Crush: none

Mental
Special Characteristics: Like mentioned earlier, he is a master of deception. Can trick people into doing work for him, whether it be a deal or a threat.
Flaws: Has a thing for pretty girls, and cute animals. He enjoys helping out pretty girls, hoping he'll get a date in return. And for the animals, he turned to animals when he was younger for companionship.

Position: Student​

Personal

Name: Lynnette Love
Code Name: Cherish
Powers: Able to decipher the true feelings of others with or without direct contact, able to link to others telepathically, able to show empathy toward non-mutants, able to mimic emotions and expressions of others, able to decipher truth from lies
Special Abilities: A technique called “Love Spell” is activated whenever Cherish kisses someone. It causes the recipient to temporarily dote on her. The amount of time one spends in this state depends on how attracted he or she is to Cherish. For example, if one simply likes her, the effect wears off in a thirty minutes to an hour. If one’s feelings exceed liking (infatuation or true love), the effect will not wear off for a number of hours.
Personality: Lynnette is kind but often insecure of herself. She believes that her powers will make her unable to find a serious relationship. This doubt has hindered her from actually having any boyfriends. Despite this, she does manage to be highly likeable and has made plenty of friends. Lynnette is naturally sensitive but playfully blames it on her being an empath.
Level: Beta

Sexual

Sexuality: Heterosexual (Possibly Bi-curious)
Kinks: Dirty Talk, Semi-private areas, Masturbation, Tit-fucking, Fellatio (Blowjobs), Teasing, Persuasion, Dominance (on male’s part), Hot-and-Cold (getting close intentionally and suddenly stopping), Multiple partners
Turn-Ons: Romantic — Whispers in the ear, Soft touches, Caresses, Passion marks, etc.
Non-Romantic — Spanking, Choking, Bullying, Force, etc.
Turn-Offs: Scat, watersports, bestiality, blood, cutting
Crush: No one as of yet.

Mental

Special Characteristics: As mentioned previously, Lynnette is a telepath. She
Flaws: Refuses to let herself get into a meaningful relationship out of fear, which causes her to make bad decisions and participate in risky sexual behavior.

WAaah! Stupid, idiotic, useless computer! *Kicks- DAMNIT DON'T TURN OFF AGAIN!...-.-

Okay, now! If everyone is still in to this then I'd love to keep it going, I am so, -so- sorry I've been so long! My computer -literally- blew up. Thank gawd I wasn't near it huh?

Anyway, everyone who posted is accepted! Lovely apps. That is, if anyone at all is still willing to play. T_T

However! I do have two things I need to check first..

Specialkay: How does this power work? I mean, it seems like basically nothing hurts him, which seems incredibly OP. Why not make it so he can use psionic power which he can draw through physical touch from others to suppliment his abilities and make him say, faster, stronger and more endurant but without it he's just a normal person.

Now! Darkness, I can't possibly allow those powers; I really am sorry, but that's unfair to everyone else. You have like six A-grade, extremely powerful powers. Could you redo them and make them more superhuman. Say, peak human ability and super-strength or something?

Template!

591b.jpg

Personal
Name: Zenku Hiromoshen
Code Name: Blitz
Powers: Fire manipulation/creation, teleporting
Special Abilities: Can breath "life" into fire, creating almost anything
Personality: naive, shy, timid
Level: Power level; Alpha

Sexual
Sexuality: Bi-curious (leans towards women)
Kinks: Cuddling, taking it slow, breasts
Turn On's: Matching interests or personality, animals
Turn Off's: Blood, death, scat, vore, heavy BDSM
Crush:,

Special Characteristics:
Flaws: Incredibly timid and shy, often hides when not needed. A very soft spirited person, not very aggressive.

Position:Student

[/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom