Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

X-Men: Generations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowe

Star
Death comes to all men, and eventually everything withers away and dies. This is true for all those known as the 'X-Men', and thus now new generations of crime-fighting Superhero's have risen to protect the Xavier academy and, of course, the world from the dirty grips of evil. But will this be the generation when evil finally triumphs?

Set almost a hundred years after the original X-Men, all known members of both the X-Men and Brotherhood of Mutants are currently deceased. A new headmaster has taken their place in the mighty footsteps or urm..wheelmarks, of one Charles Francis Xavier, and thus has began to pull the masses of mutants of all creeds, colors and nationalities from around the world to teach and train them to become the best generation of Superhero's the world has ever known!

However, on the other side of the city, a brand new Supervillain has risen to take the place of the mighty Magneto, intent on first destroying the X-Men and then controlling the planet using a device call the Ex-Cerebro, a device created from the original Cerebro machine which, instead of locating the mutants of the world, is used to locate and then brain-wash all those mutants not currently fighting for the X-Men.

The lines of battle have been set, and a new age has begun. Who will win, Good..or Evil. This is..X-Men: Generations.

[OKAY! That sucked, I admit! Hah. But anyway, I'll have the character templates up in a bit if you'd like to join. If you do, please give me a reply or a PM and tell me what you'd like to do, or anything I need to change. ^^}

Code:
[i]Template!
[LEFT][CENTER]
[img] INSERT PIC HERE [/img]  Anime-esque if you will.

[b]Personal[/b]
[b]Name:
Code Name: [Cyclops, Wolverine, Storm ect..]
Special Abilities:
Personality:
Level: Power level;. Alpha being a fresh mutant, whilst Omega are insanely powerful. Only the Headmaster and Leader of the Brotherhood may be Omega, and one mutant from each of the staff. For example, the Co-Head and the Brotherhood co-leader. Generally, staff are Gamma, whilst students are Alpha or rarely Beta. 
Alpha
Beta
Gamma
Omega.

Sexual
Sexuality:
Kinks:
Turn On's:
Turn Off's:
Crush:

Mental
Special Characteristics: What makes the character so special? Are they great at chess, or a great strategist, or a master at seduction?
Flaws: What makes them so insanely human. Do they have an alchohol problem, or perhaps find sexual frustration far too commonly, or perhaps they cannot perform certain tasks.

Position: Headmaster/Co-head/BoM Leader/Co-leader/Student/Teacher.[/b]
[/CENTER][/LEFT][/i]

Yey. Well, that's two females the. I was hoping for about two of each gender for the students, then the headmaster for a start. Hopefully we get a few other people also. ^^

Yeeey, Toxi. - Weird, this is the first RP I've done without a ton of guys showing up as soon as I post it..I'm scared! *clings to Toxic*

Also, thanks for joinin', you're awesome ^^

Template!

Personal
Name: Nathan Stone
Code Name: Chimera
Powers: Animal Transformation, Body parts can change into animal parts, He can have a multitude of animal parts from different animals at once for his body, meaning he could have like dog claws and a fish tail with bird wings.
Special Abilities: Smooth talker...with women and getting out of trouble.
Personality: Random depending on the situation.
Level: Alpha

Sexual
Sexuality: Straight
Kinks: Rabbit Hole
Turn On's: Rabbit Hole
Turn Off's: Rabbit Hole, Forcing my character to drink his own fluids, his ass getting penetrated.
Crush: None

Mental
Special Characteristics: He isn't exactly very special. He's just another slacker who thinks he can cheat his way through life.
Flaws: Ranged Fighting. He just can't keep up, so anything out of his reach could easily take him out.

Position: Student

Template!

Orihime.jpg

Personal
Name: Sophia Granger
Code Name: Iris
Powers: Wallflower can control emotions through the use of emitted pheromones. However, she can also emit these pheromones to affect the lust and sexual tension levels of anyone her.
However, her strongest power comes with the ability to produce toxins through her hands. These are highly dangerous, and can either be used to harm or heal a person when fully mastered; However, Sophia cannot control these at all,
Special Abilities:
Personality: Sophia is exceedingly sweet and kind, and is the kind of person who would do anything for..or to anyone if they wanted her to, even if it was tough for her to do so, or out of her way. However, she is definately strong-minded and willfull and as such nine times out of ten she will rule the people around her.
Level: Beta

Sexual
Sexuality: Bisexual
Kinks: Hypnotism/ Mind control, dirty talk, public scenes/ masturbation, titfucking, teasing, outdoor scenes, massaging, whips, chains, hair pulling, degradation, bukkake. Non consent/ Persuasion.
Turn On's: Basically everything not on her turn off's.
Turn Off's: Scat, blood, too much pain, rape
Crush:

Mental
Special Characteristics: Has an I.Q of 180, and is a fairly good leader when she wants to be.
Flaws: Can be slightly mean and crude when wishes to be, and generally makes her mind up too quickly

Position: Student

I was getting to iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. Meany. xD And yes, Orihime. Ginger are hot. o_O

I'll go make a thread and we can start while we wait

anime-guys-with-white-hair-207167.jpg

Personal
Name: Noah Severton Grimké
Code Name: Grim
Powers:
Shadow-melding: He can create portal-like shadows that are pitch black and impossible for most to see without aid of vision, except for himself of course.
Tech-melding: He can combine any scrap of technology, no matter the dating or condition, to his mind. With this, he can generate weapons, control machinery, and even build himself technologically advanced armor with enough effort, though he has yet to accomplish so fully.
Special Abilities:
Personality: Though Noah is completely off his rocker, he can be quite calm at times. He is a kind person, though he can be a bit distant. He tends to shun other people, but what he really craves is for someone to care about him.
Level: Beta

Sexual
Sexuality: Bisexual
Kinks: Check my Siggy for Rabbit Hold
Turn On's: Check my Siggy for Rabbit Hole
Turn Off's: Check my Siggy for Rabbit Hole
Crush: None as of now

Mental
Special Characteristics: He is an amazing acrobat and specializes in parkour, as well as being a particularly smart student.
Flaws: Psychotic and slightly suicidal tendencies

Position: Student.

[/i]

She does now.
I've been in four of her open/group rp's. Give her a week or two and she'll be gone again.

Her rp's always die as she leaves xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom