Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slave Shoppe

Loveme

Supernova
I am really in the mood to do a group roleplay involving a slave shoppe. I was sort of centered around it being this huge mansion where all the master/mistresses live with their slaves. I want to keep it divided up, so lets try to keep as many masters/mistresses as we have slaves. If not, then thats fine too!

If your interested in this, please dont be afraid to say anything. I really want to get this going. With that said, if you would like to play more then one character, feel free. But make sure you are able to handle it. I would like for it to be a paragraph or more when replying... If anyone is interested and actually wants to do this, I will make the character profile thread for us. Until then, if you have any questions or anything, PM me or reply here! ^^

Character Profiles
Slave Shoppe Roleplay

Profile will be up as soon as it's done. :3
I also suggest that we need a posting order so it won't get confusing and no one will be left out.

I dunno about a posting order. Because if someone's turn is up and teir not on it can hold the roleplay up.

Oh right.. I haven't considered that one.
One more question before I post..
Do we choose the slave or there are specific parings?
Talk and write with you all later. :3

Sorry guys I am out, I am not too much into a rp with many different races, it just confuses me.

It's in the first post. ^^

Apollo, you can choose whomever you like. ^_^

Go ahead! It's up in the first post! We do need more masters/mistresses though.

Hey guys.
This is Apolloseven. New account. I forgot my email. @.@
I will still continue the RP. :3
Write with ya'll later.

I am about to make another character, so guys feel free to take me as your slave. xD

It is alive, but some major players aren't available right now. And some of the ones like myself aren't posting due to no slaves available :(

It is alive. I haven't posted because I have been away due to a death in my family.

But Thursday, I'll see what all we need and maybe even make another character up.

Back
Top Bottom