Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The toweled adventure! (Zombies and Ecchi)

Hana stepped out of the shower slowly and looks around. Most of the other girls had already dressed and left. She always hated showering with the other girls, being rather shy and a bit self conscious. They never really bothered her or anything, but all the same she liked to avoid it. Se quickly grabs a towel from the rack and moves toward her locker with a little sigh. Tucking some of her wet brown locks behind an ear, she reaches to open her locker and get her clothes out. However, as she opens it, she does not see her clothes, or the inside of the locker at all, rather she sees only a bright flash of sudden light. The next the she knows, she's being sucked into that light, into her locker, and then everything goes dark.

When she awakens, Hana finds herself in a dark, damp tunnel, which felt rocky like a cave. There's not enough room to stand where she is, so she begins to crawl. Her breasts, which were on the small side of a C cup swayed lightly as she moved along, and it was then she realized she didn't feel the towel wrapped around her. She feels over her stomach to be sure, and with a sigh she mutters grumpily as she realizes she is in fact naked.

As she crawls along, the tunnel becomes larger and soon she's able to stand up and start walking through it. Finally she comes to a more open area with light filtering in from an opening not far away. She moves into the larger part of the cave, starting to move toward the opening before pausing hesitantly and looking down at herself. She had no idea where she was, or who might be out there, and here she was completely naked. What if someone saw her? What if she was miles away from the school, or her home? She would be stuck running home nude, ducking and hiding from anyone nearby. She sighs and scratches at her head, unsure of what exactly to do, as she looks around the cave. Suddenly, her green eyes light up with hope as she spots something.. the towel she had wrapped herself in, back in the girl's locker room. She quickly moves over to pick it up, dust it off a bit and wrap it tightly around herself again. The white towel fit over her breasts and fell just to her upper thighs. It wasn't much, but it was something at least to cover her.

Hana sums up her courage and takes a breath before heading toward the cave's entrance and stepping out into the light. Outside she beholds a magnificent sight, one unlike any she has seen in person before. The cave seemed to be settled into a low mountainside, and before her lay a wide forest spreading out for miles. While this sight was breath taking, it was also terrifying. There was nothing like this where she lived, and that meant she was even farther from home than she thought. Was she even still in the same country? On the same planet? Who knows what that light was or where it could have taken her. She must put all these thoughts aside and once more gather her courage to move forward... to find someone... to get answers! And so, she begin walking and heads into that vast forest to begin her journey, and the only comfort, protection, and covering she has is that towel...

Rippling crescents trailing sinuous tails cut through the air. They swooped and glided, silently acrobatic so high above the air beneath the great, fat sun that dominated the sky. The forest they wheeled and gyred above was alive with old growth, iconic in the maturity it displayed with naked trunks and wide canopies. As Hana walked deeper into the stony, moss covered forest the more alive with the sound of animals and rushing water it became. A small herd of chipmunk like animals passed by, possessed of three eyes and three tails each, followed by the sound of crashing and someone screaming.

It took a moment for the drone to resolve into, "-UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! AAAAAAAAAAAA-" before the perpetrator crashed into view and ran directly into a tree. The screamer turned out to be a somewhat tall man wearing leathers, a short sword with a now snapped bow lying on the ground next to him and a depleted quiver of arrows. Now, however, blood was streaming from his nose and he seemed completely at ease with those glazed over grass green eyes. After his giant clatter the forest was quiet.

You could hear a pin drop.

Or the slight rustle of leaves.

Or the ever so diminutive snap of a twig.

That slight shift of weight that signified a pounce.

Yet nothing came. After a short time the birds and other things started chirping and hissing and the fellow on the ground stirred. "Hey, uh, who the fuck're you?" The fellow asked, wiping his blood onto the stiff leathers that covered his forearms. "How the fuck'd I get into the Last Fucking Forest and why the fuck are you wearing a wrap?"

Hana blinks, looking around as she hears something... someone screaming? it was getting louder, closer.. Then a crash, it sounded like branches breaking, the screaming got closer again until at least she saw a figure falling through the trees, and hit the ground. She gasps softly and moves a bit closer to see if he was still alive. She inches even closer slowly until he speaks, causing her to jump back slightly. One hand drops down, tucking the towel between her legs some to prevent any embarrassing accidental peeks at anything. "Uh, uhm.... I don't know? Oh, I'm Hana..." She looks down at herself and back to the man on the ground. "My towel? Well... it was all I had when.. something happened. And then, I was here... and it's all I have still..." She looks over the man, taking in his odd appearance. Was he a cosplayer, or some actor or something? Then again, some of the creatures she saw earlier didn't exactly make her confident she was still on earth. "Uhm, who are you, and are you alright? Where did you come from? And... do you know where we are?"

The man managed to stand up, swayed this way and that before leaning up against a tree. He wiped the dirt off his face to reveal a rough three day growth of facial hair, a long streak white from a scar roving from his cheek bone across his chin. The boiled leather he wore over his wiry frame had a beaten, used look to it with patches and what looked like triangular steel studding throughout in a roughly diagonal pattern. His hands were calloused from hard work and his fingernails dirty.

However, it was the way he nonchalantly, comfortably, confidently leaned his hand on his sword that gave it away. It was as though it was a natural extension arm, a detachable thing that he had been born with. "I wasna supposed to get to the Last Forest. I was supposed to get to the fucking Earthen Archway." He leaned over and spat through a small gap in his front teeth. "I'm from Seros. One island over. Hitched a ride on a tove." He pointed upwards at the manta ray things.

Hana listens to the man as he explains, for all the good it does her. Nothing he was saying made any sense at all. Island? Seros? Tove? She looks up as he points and notices the strange figures flying above. "Earthen Archway..? Seros? Last Forest?" She shakes her head some and sighs, her waves of brown hair shaking, now dried from her shower earlier in the day. Assuming this was even the same day still. Who knows how long she was blacked out in that cave. "I don't know what you're talking about... I've never heard of any of these places, or things.. It's all so strange. Somehow I think... I might not even be on the same planet anymore. Maybe this all just a bad drea-" Her stomach rumbles softly, a pang of hunger pain. That certainly killed the dream theory, as this feeling was definitely real. She blushes just slightly, as the man no doubt heard her stomach growl, and looks around. "So, I don't know where I am, or where to go, or how to get back home..."

"Eh." The man grunted and turned, averting his eyes from the mostly naked woman. She was either an idiot or an Outsider. But Outsiders were rare and gifted with strange powers. This girl seemed like none of these things. "I am Yerin," he said, looking over his shoulder at the scantily clad girl, "and you ought to come with me if you do not really know of the things I talked about. The Earthen Archway is maybe... Ten, twelve miles?"

He glanced to her bare feet. "That," a pointed finger, "may be a problem."

Hana watches this strangely dressed man... though she was hardly one to judge at the moment. "Yerin? What a strange name.. But this is a strange place..." She sighs a bit and reaches a hand out, expecting the usual greeting of a handshake. "I'm Hana." She blinks a bit then. "Come with you? Well.. I guess you would know this place better than me, and I guess I really don't have many other options do I..." She sighs again, rather frustrated by all of this. She looks down then as he points to her feet and frowns. "Well.. I don't have any shoes with me so.. not much choice..."

Yerin hung his head and sighed. He looked down between his boots and then to her soft feet and back again. If he made her walk, well, she could make it maybe the first four or so miles. But if she had to run from one of the creatures of the Last Forest. Well... It was called the Last Forest for a reason. "Fuck, alright, Hana. What we will do is... Walk as long as you can."

The fellow traveler rubbed his ear as he looked up through a him-sized gap in the canopy where he saw the cloudless blue sky and the fat sun. The purple flowers that blossomed up the side of the trees. He inhaled and smelled--cinnamon. That was no good. Best not let the new girl in on the situation.

"Come on, Hana, see if you can keep up." He strode forward.

Hana nods a bit to him. "I'll go as long as I can.." She sighs and wiggles her toes some. "Really wish I had more than just this stupid towel. The stuff in my locker just couldn't come with me too... What the hell did happen with my locker anyway..." She looks up like him, wondering what he was looking at. The cinnamon scent caught her as well, and she looks around curiously, wondering what was making it as she sniffs a bit at the air.

As he turns to move and tells her to keep up, she starts walking after him, trying to avoid stepping on rocks and twigs, or anything sharp... or bugs of any kind. She watched her path very carefully and steps lightly to avoid anything unpleasant that might hurt her. "So, how long will it take to get, wherever we're going?"

"Locker?" Yerin asked, glancing back at the woman. At the pace she was setting, though pleasant to see so much in the way of legs, it would take a good three hours. He decided to avoid answering her question. As he wound his way through huge trees he noticed that the scent was lingering, a constant base note to the musky medley of the forest.

"Not too long. You might want to walk a little faster, Hana." He looked upwards again, hand on the pommel of his sword, "Last Fucking Forest." It would be only a little bit before the manticore arrived so he wanted to be sure to be ready. If Hana could not run fast enough, well... So be it.

Hana sighs softly as they walk, keeping her careful footing. It wasn't a fast pace, but it kept her from injury. She almost wanted to ask if he could just carry her piggy-back, but having just met him, it might seem rather strange.

She continues looking around, wondering where that cinnamon smell was coming from. Was it from some of the flowers growing around the forest. What she didn't notice was Yerin growing more tense, perhaps even a bit nervous as they walked along, but then she didn't know whatever her knew about this place. She tries to pick up her pace a bit as she walks along, hearing his urging to move faster. "I just hope I can get some clothes soon."

When it finally came, after Yerin ignored Hana, it came not with a bang but a whimper. Somewhere during their trek the forest had become eerily silent again. Slowly, though, this time as though a molasses quick wave of quiet had stretched out all around them they were engulfed in stillness. The barb whipped, hissed and landed softly in the bark of a tree, just barely missing Yerin. The man reflexively rolled to the side and backwards, drawing his short sword in one fluid motion, facing the direction the barb had come from.

The creature was the size of a lion with an old man's face, a wide grin that displayed razor sharp teeth three rows deep. Its body was something like a large hunting cat's and its was curved and chitinous back, nothing so much like a scorpion tail stinger and all covered in barbs. Another was flung from its abruptly flexible tail, barely skimming off Yerin's armor and scoring a line in the process. All the creature did was laugh.

Hana doesn't notice a thing until she sees Yerin roll to the side. She blinks a bit and watches him as he draws his sword and faces something. She turns slowly herself to look, and sees the large creature. Her eyes go wide as she looks on a lion.. no... it has a strange face, like a man's? She fights the urge to scream in fear and points at it with a trembling finger, stuttering out. "W-w-what the h-hell is THAT?!" She moves quickly to get behind a tree and watch as Yerin faces down the strange creature.

As Hana screamed the manticore reflexively turned its head to watch her, prepared to flick that shiny black-purple tail. It was then Yerin ran and leaped, screaming. He was slapped out of the air leisurely by one outstretched paw, rending the first layer of boiled leather. He barely managed to get on one foot and skid backwards, opening up a long gash along the manticore's fore paw in the process. Barbs sprayed through the air, peppering trees, the ground, shattering on stone and embedding in Yerin's hands.

He gasped, spraying spittle out of his mouth. The manticore bounded away, snapping its tail at Hana in the process and only managing to catch the edge of her towel on a hooked barb. "Hana..." He dropped his sword to the ground and began to pick out the ragged barbs, one by one, shaking and breathing hard. "The poison... Suck out... The poison please for fuck's sake suck out the fucking poison right fucking now."

As the manticore retreats and Yerin focuses on the spines in his hands, he would hear a loud scream from the girl. It didn't sound as if she was in pain, or even particularly a scream of fear. It was a shorter scream, the sort one might hear from a woman if someone walks in on her while bathing. The manticore's tail had caught on her towel as it rushed past her, and yanked the only covering she had away to leave her standing there naked. She watches forlornly as her towel waves goodbye to her from the manticore's tail, shrinking into the distance.

Her attention turns then to Yerin as she keeps herself behind the tree, making her only her shoulders and head could be seen by him. She hears him call out to her and beg her to suck out the poison, and isn't sure what to do. "But... it.... My towel! I... I'm... n-na..." She blushes, not sure what she should do. She couldn't possibly go out there and show her naked body to him, but he was her only guide in this strange world, and if the poison killed him she would alone, lost, and helpless on TOP of being naked...

She takes a breath, making the nobler choice, and with all of her courage, and a brightly blushing face, she moves out from behind the tree and hurries over to Yerin. Her arms are held over her naked body, trying to cover as much as she can, with one arm across her chest and the other reaching down to cup her hand over her crotch. She looks at his bleeding hands and whimpers softly. "O-okay... I'll help. What do I do?"

Back
Top Bottom