Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Genius Meets His Sister (MasterOfWhispers And lilytania.)

"Millionaire, architect, mechanic, hell even a pretty damn good musician. The entire world is wondering what direction will you go at next." The journalist was asking rather eagerly.

Cyrus Blake gave a deep sigh. The Tall, light grey suited man, with a strong back as well as strong will scratched his jet black hair. His brown eyes turniing to the journalist carefully. Like many other interviews with this Master of hundreds of different scientific discplines he had responded in his usual formal and diplomatic facade. He shot the female reporter with a pearly white smile and a tone that was gentle and soothing.
"Oh that's still top secret... But come the next N-1 conference you'll be sure to see something truly amazing."

"The world cannot wait...."

After the interview had finished, Cyrus returned to mansion. At the age of eighteen he already earned his masters for his bio-engineering science. At twenty one he opened up his own company and one of the first achievements the company made developing a new way to clone organs. Now at twenty-four he was at lost as what to do. The entire world was at his finger tips, but overall buried in his heart was this sad emptiness. As he entered the living room, he'd once again go up to the portrait hanging over the fire place. A portrait of his mother and father.

"It's been many years since you left me. It still feels like I'm missing somthing." Cyrus told the portrait. He sad smile, crossed his face. As he walked away to the basement.

At his laboratory, a Jar with clear liquid was sitting at his table. On it it was labeled Incubus-9.
"Oi Sebastion." Cyrus told the A.I running his house. "Any new information on the scans for this particular drug."
"All readings were inconclusive. whoever manufactured this drug, he or she knew what they were doing."

Cyrus took a breath. The genius was handed this new drug by the FBI, requesting that he took a look into it's effects. It was a drug which enhanced sexual pleasure and also did something more to the user.
"How about it's companion drug, Succubus-40"
"Same result" Responded the A.I in it's monotone voice.

Before he could go any further. Sebastion spoke up again
"Sir you have a ring outside the door."
"Oh must be another journalist..."
"I don't believe so. Take a look for yourself..."

He approached one of his computer systems and looked on the screen. Cyrus' eyebrows furrowed.
"Wait... She looks familiar..."

Ariadne Nichols sighed as the GPS in her car again rambled off directions. "Turn right on Denton street."

The girl looked at the machine in annoyance. She'd already even on Denton Street. And Albetta Street. And 71st Street. She was tired of going in circles.

"Turn onto Nortom Boulevard."

"Finally," the pretty redhead muttered. She was grateful for a change in direction. She followed its directions before she saw the large house she'd seen in the magazines. No cars were in sight, thankfully. She wanted publicity on her brother as little as he would on his random sister. She crossed her arms and slowly climbed out of the car.

The nineteen-year-old stood at five feet and five inches, and had long, wavy red hair. Her face and hair looked just like her father's. She walked up to the door and ran the bell, hoping with all her might that this would go well. With nowhere else to go, she had resorted to this man.

"Scanning for identity" The monotone mansion voice responded. After Carefully study though, Cyrus already knew who the girl behind the camera. There was bad blood between his father and her mother. He's only seen the girl once and that was in a courtroom due to a dispute the two of their parents had months after the official divorce.
"Ardiane Nichols.... mother and father have passed away recently." Sebastian responded. Cyrus sighed. He was well aware that his step father's first wife had no remaining family. The poor girl was down on her luck. No matter, She was the closest thing to family he had left himself. Though there has often been on ongoing feud between the two parents, Cyrus had always felt that such a thing was a waste.

"Let her in... I'll greet her."
"As you wish sir."

"It's been too long..." The genius millionaire said as soon as she saw the girl. "Welcome to Blake Manor, my sister." He offered out a hand to her. Part of him though felt he should hug her. However, dark haired scientist has often been most of a loner in more social circumstances.
"I heard what happened I am truly sorry..." He would often wonder if the girl resented him and his mother for taking his father away from her mother.

Ariadne jumped slightly when she heard the door unlock and open. She frowned and slowly walked in, trying to figure out what was going on, before she began following the sound of a computer voice. She swallowed and shifted before walking down the halls. The young woman could tell this man was much smarter than he put on. She had seen him only at court and in magazines, and she always felt a bit unnerved about him, but he was still family

The girl walked into where her brother was, and she took his hand without smiling. She was still so upset. She didn't even know why she'd come here. Mostly to talk about the possibility of him getting her a place to stay, but also to see family.

"Thank you, Cyrus," she said. She couldn't bring herself to call him Mr. Blake. It was too formal. She brushed her red hair back and sighed. "This is a nice house," she said. It qualified more as a mansion. "I'm sorry to intrude. I was wondering if I could possibly take out a loan from you somehow, just borrow some money to get an apartment. I have always paid my loans back, you can see my past record." She swallowed and bit her lip, a nervous habit. Her bright green eyea searched his face for emotion. "And I just wanted to see some family."

"aww sounds like you only came here because you wanted money from me." Cyrus teased slightly. "Come sit down, I'll get you some tea and we can discuss more about it..." He turned over to the kitchen and beckoned the young step sister. Though he had been preparing the tea in his more usual motions, he could not help but notice how beautiful the young woman had grown to be. Part of him though was careful not to think about such thoughts. After all she was family, even-though they were not blood related.

And down in the research lab, the incubus drug was glowing in a strange way...

"About that and also on the topic of family." The scientist continued on pouring earl grey tea in Aradiane's cup and his "Why don't you stay in this mansion until you get back on your feet. I know my mother and step father haven't been on the best of terms with you and your family, but we only have each other left. Not to mention you will get some privacy here."

Down in the lab, The incubus-9 formula began boiling on it's own like hot water.

"What do you say? And remember I will not take no from "family."."

Ariadne smiled nervously when he teased her. She was tired and stressed, and her pride made her not want to ask for help. But this was her last chance. She didn't have another choice.

Ariadne followed him into the kitchen. She watched as he prepared the tea. She was zoned out for a while, before he spoke again. She watched him and realized how tall and handsome he'd grown since she'd last seen him in person. She'd seen pictures, but in person was a whole different ball game.

Ariadne looked at him in surprise and smiled. She was about to turn down his offer before he said he wouldn't take no. She knew his nature. She sighed. "Well, if you're really sure, I would love that. I promise, I can pay you something, work for you, whatever." She ahook her head. She hated accepting charity. What else was she going to do?

"Oh... I'm sure we both can work something out..." Cyrus winked. "Come on I'll show you around the mansion, once you have finished your tea...". As soon as the two hand finished. Cyrus stood up, and began showing his younger step sister around the entire place starting from the top to bottom. The mansion had over about three floors but several hundred rooms. Well four floors counting the mansion's basement. The architecture on the inside had a more gothic feel to it with it's marble colums and stone angels. In some instances it felt more like a sacred sanctuary then a home. Though in Cyrus' own opinion one's house was his own sanctuary.

During the tour he began fielding his questions.
"I normally don't need anybody to clean the manor. Well I should say I normally don't need any person.... You'll see what I mean." Cyrus continued realizing she may be confused. She led her to the utitily closet or rather the Utility room. The doors opened revealing a host of bodies standing in a neat row. Girls dressed in maid outftits bent over, there eyes closed and seemingly a sleep.
"Like them?" The scientist continued on proud of himself. "Skin as well as some of the facial features were my idea, but I have my partner Hirono in Japan to thank for developing the A.I on some of these beauties. Powered by a rare source of energy that only needs to applied once a year. These things Have really been a help here."

"Sir. Cyrus" Called Sebastian over the intercoms.
"What is it?" Cyrus responded.
"It's the Incubus and Succubus 9 formulas they are beginning to react."
"Oh"
"You need to come down here sir." Sebastian responded in his monotone voice. Cyrus turned to his sister.
"Perfect timing come with me I'll show you lab and where I work."

Guiding his family member to a nearby elevator he quickly beckoned her in, riding down to the final floor.

Ariadne nodded and slowly finished her tea. When she was done, she began to follow him throughout the extensive mansion. She wasn't sure how he didn't get lost. She rubbed her eyes in surprise at the long halls and many rooms. Being a maid her might be a little painful. She was glad to see the little maids waiting in the utility room. That meant she probably wouldn't get that job, hopefully. The girl yawned and looked around as he showed her another room, before a monotone voice came over the speakers.

Ariadne jumped and looked over at her step brother in surprise. She tentatively followed him into the elevator and down to the basement. "What is it you're making?" she asked. "I knew you were working on some project but none of the magazines or websites said what exactly." Once off the elevator, she followed him slowly and tried to stay out of the way.

"Don't believe everything the news papers tell you. Truth be told I've been taking a break from researching and developing new technologies." Cyrus responded, as the elevator made it's way down to the basement level. "As for what's going on downstairs. Well a couple of months ago. I don't know if you already heard in the news. But there's a new drug circulating clubs and raves around the country. From what I've read about the effects on it's users. It awakens something within the victims. Though one of it's immediate effects is extreme sexual arousal pleasure. There have been rumors of the drug even granting special powers if you believe it. It's called Incubus and there's also it's companion drug succubus which the female takes along with her male partner. Been asked by the FBI to investigate it. Haven't really cracked it's ingredients yet..."

The elevator finally reached the floor. This was the mansions true highlight. The doors opened revealing a floor as large as ware house filled with gadgets ready made and built. Or machinery yet to make it to the outside world. Tanks of funny looking liquids and organisms can be seen in another corner. At the moment though, the most interesting thing in the entire lab is the reaction coming from the two vials in the main research table. The boiling of the two vials of succubus and incubus drugs.
"Welcome to my lab. Try not to touch anything. At least until I give you a list of what things you can touch." Cyrus told his step sister.

"Well that's interesting..." The scientist looked at the vial boiling and changing color violently. The incubus reacted in a strange way. Cyrus studied it carefully. His hands reaching to pick up the vial...

"ARUGH" Cyrus bellowed. The vial began to glow. A blue light surrounded Cyrus. The pupils of his eyes began to change color. From brown to a bright green. All of the sudden, something inside his mind snapped. Images of his step sisters flooded his mind. Some innocent. And some not. A yearning built in the genius' heart. A feeling of passion. Images of an naked Ardiane posted on the cold metal table in his lab flooded his mind. Oh Ariadne, how beautiful would she be to research. and to have as his own. He clutched his chest for one moment A breath and sigh and . A new world opened before his eyes. A hidden desire awakened as well.

"Well that's interesting.... I wonder." Cyrus mused out loud. The blue light was fading though his new green eyes weren't. "Dear sister." Cyrus continued on in deceptively light town. "Could you take a look at this Succubus Vile for me... I believe there's something interesting going on with it.

Ariadne watched in curiosity and looked around at all of the strange devices and organisms. The girl's green eyes took everything in with a certain eagerness. She loved science, and she loved this. It was like a toy store to her. She wanted to study everything and figure it out. She wondered if the love for science had come from watching her step brother, but nevertheless, she had it.

Ariadne watched nervously as he walked over and picked up the vial of the Incubus formula. She jumped and put her hands to her mouth as he was momentarily unresponsive. She stared in fascination, afraid to go any closer

He finally came to, and Ariadne heard his request. She looked at the other drug and bit her lip. Common sense told her to leave it, but curiosity told her to find out what was happening. She slowly walked over and picked up the vial before a wave went through her and she cried out. She saw images of her strapped to a table and helpless, her step brother using her. She eventually collapsed on the floor, panting and waiting, and looked up wantingly at her step brother.

"You see it to, the inner desires buried in your heart. Well maybe both of our hearts." Cyrus said. His tone was no longer light The melody of his voice was now filled with something else. Desire? Control? He walked over and knelt beside the panting and wanting red head, his glowing emerald eyes staring deeply into hers . His tongue licking his lips as if he was a beast ready to pounce upon his prey. Gently, he lifted her chin up with his right hand taking note of her skins smoothness and creamy complexion.

"There's a little experiment I want to perform... You'll be my first subject." He lifted her up his lips clasped against her. The genius' other hand making it's way down her ass, gently spanking and then gently lifting her up to the closest metal table. Of course before he did, he cleared away any equipment on it.

The sound of the glasses smashing and metal clashing on the ground acted as bells for what would soon be Cyrus' claiming his step sister on his own. With one hand he began undoing an article of clothing.

Ariadne felt him kneel beside her. She stayed with her head bowed as she panted and tried to focus. Images kept flashing before her eyes, like these thoughts she didn't even know she had were being brought to life. The young woman had her hands on the floor and was waiting.

When he lifted her chin, she looked at him with her emerald eyes and thought to how much she truly wanted him. She blinked, and then shut her eyes. She felt him kiss her, and tingles went down her nerves. She gave a little yelp at the smack before he lifted her up. She felt the cool table beneath her. She opened her eyes and pulled back.

"Wh-what's going on?" she whispered. "We shouldn't be doing this. What's the experiment?"

"The drug... or whatever organism is in that vile... It does something to you... Brings out your inner disires. Draws out and magnifies the darkest parts your soul." He was closer now. At a more intimate distance than what he was normally used to with people. "Part of me has always wanted you, always craved you. Ever since that day when we first met... Our parents fighting over rights and properties in court. Deep down I wanted you to be my property all along."

For what must have been the first time.... in his life time, He pressed his lips against the young Ariadne the wetness of her tongue doing wonders to his nerves. He wanted her. "And deep down" He continued pulling his head away from her for one moment. " I've always wanted to see what makes your tick. Both emotionally." His hands glided to her thighs "And physically..."

He pushed her back on to the cold metal table, still kissing her gently." This experiment... Will be how much pleasure you can derive from actions and motions. I have a feeling this experiment is going to last a very long time..."

Ariadne shut her eyes as her step brother came closer. She smiled quietly and nodded. "I feel the same. I wanted you, but I knew it was wrong and would never happen. Or I thought." She slowly opened her eyes before feeling him lean close.

Ariadne gasped as he kissed her. It was the best kiss she'd felt. She kissed him back and wrapped her arms around him. She laid down on her back and looked up at him with bright green eyes. She smiled and nodded quietly as he explained the experiment. She began to want him so badly. She didn't want to say no. She smiled and shut her eyes. "I think it will last a very long time indeed."

"Hmm... Oh so many other experiments I want to perform... So little time." Whispered into her ears. On that cold table he layed her body down. From a drawer right by him, he withdrew a set of wire gently using it to bind her hands around you. "Those android maids I have in the utility closet do more then just clean up around here. I've programmed them to please their master in every way. Problem is they're missing something that adds that extra spirit. Maybe you can help me.."

His hands glided all around her body, letting his mind observe every detail of it. He wanted her badly, at the same time his scientific curiosity want to study every bit of her. Whatever the drug was it drew the darkest aspects of his personalty. Funny thing is though he felt intoxicated with it.

Taking a pair of operating scissors, he began to cut away at the fabric covering her pussy not bothering to even take them off properly. He enjoyed it though. The genius' right hand glided over to her bare pussy, gently squeezing the bud. From the operating table he removed a syringe.
"Been testing this drug on animals. I wonder how does with humans. It's said to light their vagina of a woman a blaze like fire." Slowly he pushed the needle on the thigh injecting.

Ariadne smiled quietly. She shut her eyes and listened to his whisper. She sighed and relaxed as he pushed her down on her back. She shifted again when he tied her wrists together. She was now unable to fight him in any way or protect herself. She trusted him. He was her step brother, after all.

Ariadne sighed as his hands explored her body. She shut her eyes and let him explore. She shivered slightly whenever he hit a good spot. She smiled and looked over at him. "This feels good," she murmured. She gasped as he cut away the clothing covering her pussy before caressing the mound. The girl looked over at him nervously when he picked up the syringe. She blinked a couple of times. She squirmed for a moment before letting him inject it in her leg.

Ariadne gasped as she felt a burning and aching expand throughout her gut.

"How does that feel?" He asked in a tone that was both clinically and at the same time teasing. As the burning began taking Ariadne's pussy. He pulled out a stethoscope from the corner of the table. Placing it on his head, he began to take the circular part and feelt around the thighs. His expression began to twist into a mixture of both deep thought and deep pleasure. Bit by bit as the drug began taking it's toll he began to move it all around her thighs. He moved it all around her body, before settling on her naked mound.

"You look absolutely beautiful in that state" He complimented. "Let me reward you." He removed the metal part of her stethoscope from her pussy, and began licking his tongue over her slit.

Ariadne gave a little moan as the serum took hold of her. She laid on the table, waiting and pantin slightly. She nodded. "It feels really good," she whispered. She gritted her teeth as the cold metal settled on her skin. She shivered and waited in silence while he moved the stethoscope over her pale flesh.

Ariadne whimpered and moaned when he began to lick her slit. She squirmed slightly, knowing his was wrong. Her emerald eyes shut as she tried to enjoy the feel.

His licks continued, his yes dilated with the pure joy and ecstasy of it all. He was loving every moment of it His hands glided all around her body. Gently, his fingers slipped into her nice tight hole, and with the motion of a snake he curled his finger slowly buy surely.

"I'm glad you liked it." He whispered back to her. "But this was just the beginning of our little experiment. Before he continued, his tongue slipped over her clit, and he moved up to her lips kissing from the bottom to the top. His pressed his mouth against hers slowly enjoying the intermingling of their tongues.

Back
Top Bottom