Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Beginner and Novice. {Adrian and I}

He sensed that she was becoming more hurried, though he actually had no qualms at all about training her. "Come to my house for lunch." he said, quickly spelling out his address, then putting the phone down. He proceeded to get up, and start cooking some food and cleaning around the house.

It was an hour later and she was on her way to his house. Directions laying in the passenger seat. Anxious about getting there, she spe more then she should. Pulling up to the final curve she could see his house. Stopping and pulling it to park, she grabbed her bag and got
out. Locking the doors behind her. She had on a simple pair of jeans and t-shirt. Ringing the door bell she took a deep breath.

Adrian opened the door, seeing the girl from earlier. He smiled, remember that she was in fact cute. "Welcome to my house." he said, stepping back and gesturing for her to come in.

"Thank you." She smiled softly, he was cuter. Now that she was fully awake. "Your house is lovely. Much better then mine." Shrugging, she stepped into it and looked around. "Thanks for letting me come over." Sophia was trying to play it cool, trying to hide her nerves.

"I am a professional boxer, after all." he said, as she commented on his house. He closed the door behind her as she entered, walking over through the many rooms of his house to the training area of his house. It had a set of showers, an exercise room, a yoga room, and most importantly, a room for boxing practice. He led her into this room. "So, this is where we'll be practicing."

She was in awe, walking around his house with her jaw open. Shaking her head, she smiled softly as they entered what seemed to be the training area. "Wow." Was
all she could utter out at the moment. Turning to Adrian, she spoke. "Are you going to train me like the professionals train you? By making me sick, throwing up? That's how they always say your actually learning."

Adrian shook his head. "Sheesh, that's what they tell people nowadays? Real athletes don't throw up to learn how to box." he said, walking over to a punching bag that was hanging from the ceiling. "And no, I'm not going to train you like a professional. Unless you wanted to become one?"

Shaking her head, she crossed her arms. "No... Not a professional. Just to protect my self." She smiled softly, moving over the punching bag. Hitting it softly as she watched it move back and forth.

"Easy way to do that.." he said, smirking as he walked past her and slammed a fist into the bag, almost sending it 90 degrees up, ".. is to find a guy who can protect you." he finished, chuckling. But then he became more serious, "That sounds good though, let's start, shall we?"

Her jaw dropped as the bag went up, his strength amazed her. "Wow...." Laughing softly, she shrugged. "I would love to. But no one seems interested in me. So I'm stuck protecting
myself." Sighing, she nodded. "Yes, let's begin."

He looked at her. "If you talk like that, of course no guy's going to be interested in you. The first step of a fight is always to believe in yourself. Without confidence, you're never going to win any fight. You're going to have to understand that before we start." he said stepping away from the punching bag and closer to her.

Nodding, she smiled softly. "Right. Confidence. Got it." The girl watched the punching bag slowly stop moving. Coming to a stand still, her eyes trailed to him. "I have confidence
before I get ready to train."

"All right then, let's start." he said, walking over to the punching bag. "This is how you should be punching." he said, setting his feet and slowly going through the motion of a punch, as his body twisted to give him more power. "Do you want to try that? In slow motion, for now." he said, repeating what he had just done so that she could see it again.

Watching him carefully, she nodded softly. "Slow motion." Was all she spoke as she war he'd him do it slower. Stepping and setting her feet, she started to punch the bag. Left, right, left. Switching arms as she stopped. "How was that?" Her breathing was becoming heavier.

"Not bad." he said, walking over behind her. He stepped behind her and held both of her hands, as if he was punching for her, and adjusted her stance slightly. "But your stance was a bit off." he said, stepping back to make sure he had adjusted it correctly.

Smiling softly as he stood behind her, she blushed. "Thanks... Is it right now?" She laughed as she stayed in the postion he had just put her in.

"You moved a bit." He laughed, stepping behind her again and fixing her position. This time he stayed there, going through the punching motion with her. "That's better now." he said.

Smiling softly, she nodded and continued to move in the motions. "Thanks... For doing this..." Blushing softly, she shrugged her shoulders.

Adrian continued to help her, chuckling softly. "No problem." he said, giving her a gentle squeeze before stepping back to watch her do it.

Back
Top Bottom