Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Finals (Candira and NightStalker73au)

She picked up on the word "secluded" and looked around her. They were, indeed isolated, yet still out in the open. She wondered briefly if there was something running through his brain. Neither of them really seemed dressed to play around in the water, but where they were right now might have been pleasant enough...

"So do a lot of people come here?" She asked, staying on topic, trying to guess what he was thinking.

Harry could tell that she was surveying the whole area around them, her words not catching him offguard which he was thankful for as he glanced towards the distant greenhouse. "Not many at all, a few joggers or rowers may use it early evening or morning. Something on your mind my goddess?"

"Not really. Is anything on yours?" she asked, looking up at him, her body very close to his. She enjoyed the warmth of his strong body and the way she felt against him.

His blue eyes met hers, a soft smile spreading wide across his face as he traced several long thick fingers lightly across her stomach through the material of her dress, words whispered. "My sexy goddess each second with you is sheer bliss and makes me feel like I am in heaven."

She blushed again and looked up at him. "What? Really?" she buried her face in his shoulder, a little embarrassed by the way he kept praising her. Granted, she was enjoying it for the most part, it was just that she wasn't used to that kind of talk, and the more he did it, the less she knew how to handle it.

Harry's blue eyes sparkled badkc into hers, lips softly touching her rosy red cheeks as fingertips danced lightly across her stomach. Oh he could certainly go again but wanted to make their time together close without always being sexual.

She smiled as he kissed her cheeks and let his fingers go across her stomach. She wanted him again, despite telling herself that now wasn't really the time or place. But just the way he touched her and spoke to her were getting her all worked up. She couldn't explain it but when he complimented her like he had been, and when he touched her in certain ways, it shut down her logic and turned her to mush on the inside. She was glad they hadn't realized their attraction during the project. Jessica would have been a distracted mess.

Harry was not trying to turn her on, it had not been his intention at all but knew that it might have happened with such close proximity between them both. He was reflecting back on their time doing the project and spoke softly. "So glad we admitted our feelings for each other." he paused before adding. "Jessica I think a few more minutes here then another slow walk somewhere of your choice unless you have something else in mind."

She did have something in mind, but she would wait. She had will power, damn it, and she would use it. "I don't know...I think maybe we could get some ice cream and then maybe you could walk me home? Or I could come visit you. Whatever you want."

Harry could tell that something indeed was on her mind, the thoughts she could conjure up within him left a wide smile on his face as he moved a little. "Sweetie the walk and icecream followed by you coming home with me sounds perfect. Lead the way."

She grinned and took his hand as she stood up. She smoothed out her clothes a little and her hair and then led him toward one of the ice cream shops in town. The anticipation of going home with him was getting her excited. She couldn't remember going to his place before--hers was always more convenient for whatever reason. She hugged his arm as they walked, enjoying his company. "So, what kind of ice cream do you like?" she asked.

His own step was buoyant as they moved from the lake, it was still so peaceful and the weather was really treating them to something special as well. His eyes met hers slowly as head turned, squeezing her hand as they stopped in front of the shop he spoke barely in a whisper."Sweetie I want you to buy one, surprise me with a combination that they make as a specialty."

She wasn't really sure what he was up to--he was so soft-spoken that she wasn't sure she knew if he was shy or not. But She smiled and kissed his cheek. "All right. I'll be right back." With that, the pretty woman left his side and wandered up to the window, thinking over a selection. She chose one that she liked that was strawberry ice cream, graham cracker, caramel, whipped cream, and strawberries all mixed together. She paid and got two spoons for a medium container. Smiling, Jessica returned to him and handed him his spoon. "Should we sit down?" she asked, taking a little taste of it and holding it out for him.

Harry had never experienced anything like he did with her, each feeling was almost new to him and part of him was scared that he would do or say the wrong thing to scare her away. Watching her walk to the window a few nerves turned inside of him, it was partly nervousness showing in what he had asked of her. The words hit his ears softly like a breeze through leaves on a cool autumn day and smiling he kissed her cheeks and slipped his arm around her waist. "We could walk back to my place, it is not far from here." He said.

Jessica smiled as he put his arm around her and kissed her cheeks. He was a real sweetheart. "Okay. Lead the way. But don't let the ice cream melt," she said, holding it up for him. It was nice to be with someone like him. He didn't really seem to expect much of her, but that was all right. She didn't expect much of him either. Dating each other would be simple, and she liked the idea that he liked her so much already. She just hoped that she didn't screw it up somehow.

Harry's face lit up a little more, eyes sparkling brightly as the smile spread wider as they walked the short distance to his place. It was a little larger than hers and opening the front door he spoke. "Do hope you like my place and after you my love."

Jessica smiled and walked with him, taking little spoonfuls of ice cream, not wanting it all to melt before he got any. She gave a little curtsie as he told her to go first. She entered his house and felt just the right temperature. With a grin she slipped off her shoes out of courtesy and looked around. "Wow...your place looks nice... Can I have a tour?"

Harry smiled as she slipped her shoes off, eyes sparkling at the words as he took a few bites of the icecream and slipped his arm around her waist. Guiding her through the living room slowly and down the hallway he spoke. "Only a few rooms here, bathroom is on the left along with laundry, one bedroom on the far right and study in between them. Kitchen is kinda cozy and living room is not all to bad either."

She let him take the ice cream for a little bit, sneaking spoonfuls now and then as she walked through his house with him. "No way, you have laundry? I'm so jealous," she said. "I always have to go to the laundromat to do mine." She grinned and walked around with him, enjoying it all. "Do you like it here?"

Harry knew what she would have to endure with the dorm style lifestyle, never easy and was thankful he could make it on his own for the most part. "Yes I do and you are always welcome to not just do clothes here but possibly move in."

She blushed and looked at him at the last suggestion he made. "Seriously? Do you really want me to move in with you?" she sat down on his couch, since they'd wandered into his living room. "We haven't really been going out very long...But I guess we've been project partners for a long time...would that work?"

Harry smiled at her reaction, his blue eyes watching her sit down on the long leather couch and taking a seat close to her he leaned close and spoke softly. "I would love you to move in and I think we can make anything work my love."

She shook her head. "No, I can't do that. Not for awhile at least. It's too much too fast," she said. "But I'll definitely come here a lot if it makes you happy." She smiled and took a little more ice cream.

Harry knew that she was right and offered her the last of the icecream as he spoke. "Oh most definitely, it would be a shame for some of those laundry facilities to go to waste."

Jessica giggled and finished off the ice cream. She smiled and set the little cup aside, looking up at him now, and they were so close now. She kissed his lips softly and held him close.

Back
Top Bottom