Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Finals (Candira and NightStalker73au)

Harry smiled and returned the kiss, already feeling like he had made himself at home by staying last night but taking a quick shower after she had left he glanced at the clock and started preparing a light meal for when she got back. His final would not be until next week so he had plenty of time to brush up on those last minute pieces that always seemed to disappear for him just before he took the test.

About an hour after she left, Jessica returned, doing her best to not drag her feet. She was happy to get home to Harry, but she was so very tired, and wasn't sure that she'd stay awake long. She needed a nap. When she returned, she called his name and hung up her stuff, taking off her shoes.

"Harry?"

Harry was towards the back of the apartment when he heard her calling out, stopping by the kitchen to grab their food along with drink for each of them he appeared with a wide smile on his face. "Hello there, how did that test go. Lets eat and relax."

She smiled at him when he appeared with food and drink. With a smile, she came to him and kissed his cheek softly. "That sounds awesome," she said, walking with him to her living room. "This looks so good!"

Harry's eyes sparkled lightly and slid his arm around her waist returning a soft kiss to not just her cheek but corner of her mouth as he moved to slowly sit down on the lounge. "How did that final go."

"It was pretty good. It felt like I knew most of the answers," she said, sitting down with him. She leaned against him and looked up at him. "I can't believe you did this. It's so sweet of you," she said, gesturing to the meal. She gave him another little kiss of appreciation and a nice big hug. "Mmmm, I'm so tired though. I think I'll devour this with you and then I need a nap," she said with a laugh. "Would you stay with me?"

Harry felt his cheeks heating at the words, returning the kiss albeit briefly he smiled widely and spoke barely above a whispered tone. "Glad the final was easy and would love to stay for as long as you will allow me to."

She smiled and hugged him again, happy to have him there. "I hope you weren't too bored all by yourself," she said, letting him go after a moment. She turned to the plates and cups and happily took one for herself, taking time to smell the food and really look it over first.

He smiled and returned the hug before setting his drink down near him, starting to eat the food slowly he spoke. "Could never be bored here, plenty to listen with the other apartment dwellers."

She laughed a little. "Yeah, the walls are kinda thin." She snacked on the food and leaned against him a little as they ate. "Thanks for waiting here for me." Jessica ate quickly and finished up her meal, opting to snuggle with him for awhile.

Harry smiled and laughed with her, finishing his own food he cuddled her close and ran several long thick fingers through her gorgeous long hair as he hummed softly. "Any plans for the rest of your day besides a nap with me." he said in a soft tone.

"Nope. I'm all yours," she said softly. Jessica smiled and leaned into him, letting his fingers run through her hair. It was so nice to just be with him like this. "What do you want to do?"

Harry smiled a little wider at words and tentatively ran his fingers down the curvature of her back, his own words whispered. "Spend time with you, possibly go home later tonight to grab some fresh clothes."

She chuckled. "You don't have to stay if you don't want to. If you want to leave, I'm not going to chase you down. I'll miss you, though." She smiled and grinned at his fingers on her back, wishing she could stay like this with him longer. But she was already close to falling asleep.

A softer smile spread across his face at the combination of the chuckle and words, leaning forward a little he nipped playfully at her ear before speaking in a whispered tone. "I want to stay here with you but perhaps I should let you rest for now, come back in about an hour."

She shivered as he played with her ear, enjoying the whisper as it made her tingle. "I want whatever you want," she said, snuggling into him and nuzzling into his neck. "But you should know that you're warm and comfy."

He felt her body adjusting to fit closer back against his, long thick fingers of his large strong right hand lightly encircled her waist as he ran several long thick fingers of his left hand through her hair. "I am glad you enjoy me." He said barely above a whisper."

She smiled and kissed his neck sweetly, enjoying his hands on her waist and through her hair. "Mmmm, I've always enjoyed you." She kissed him again, this time on the lips. "I'm going to bed. It's selfish of me to keep you here. If you want to go, please do, but if you'd rather stay, that's all right too." She carefully got up and smiled at him, waiting for him to either leave or follow her. "Let's meet up later. Maybe I can stay with you this time?"

Harry suppressed a moan from the first kiss to his neck, returning the short sweet kiss to her lips his eyes sparkled as he watched her stand up. A wider smile set across his face as he stood and gave her a soft lingering kiss on the lips before walking slowly for the door. "I will be back and then tonight I am all yours so you decide what we do." He said softly.

She smiled. "Okay. Give me a call and we'll figure it out. Or I will, if that's what you really want." She smiled and walked him to the door, the kiss still lingering on her lips as she showed him out. When he was gone, she went back to her room and collapsed on the bed, immediately falling asleep for about two hours or so. When she woke up, she ate again and changed into something cuter than just a tank top and hoodie with jeans. She wore a cute skirt this time, and a nice top with ruffly sleeves--but nothing too frilly. Just the right amount of femininity.

Harry left and returned to his apartment, taking a longer shower he changed his clothes and spruced up a little. His leather jacket resting on the back of a chair as he gave her a call, his voice soft. "Jessica I am right now, all yours to command so where do you want me."

"Careful, or I might get the wrong idea if you keep talking like that," she said with a chuckle. "I feel like I need to be out of my apartment. Let's take a walk around campus? We could meet by the fountain," she offered, hoping that sounded pleasant enough. It was a nice day, and it seemed like a shame to spend it all inside.

Harry had a sly grin spreading across his face at her words along with the chuckle that followed them, he could easily be taken advantage of by her. "Sounds good, will see you soon sexy." He said.

She grinned, glad that she'd changed as he called her sexy. Hanging up, she grabbed a purse with a few extra essentials. Moments later, she was waiting for him at the fountain, the breeze playing with her hair--she'd left it down so he could play with it if he wanted.

Harry could tell that his words had some effect on her and grabbing his jacket he was soon on his way to the fountain, arriving a few minutes after her. Sneaking up and wrapping one arm around her waist he softly kissed her cheek. "So sexy you waiting for me or another hunk?"

Back
Top Bottom