Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Finals (Candira and NightStalker73au)

She grinned and kissed his lips sweetly. "Well, it's up to you," she said softly. "I'll do whatever you want today."

He smiled into her eyes and laughed softly, "Jessica sweetie I was thinking the same thing. Perhaps we can take a slow shower together then see what sparks us both."

She chuckled and nodded. "That sounds like a good plan," she said with a laugh and kissed him again. She put her arms around him and got up with him, kissing his cheek. "Alright dear. Let's get up and get that shower."

He returned the kiss and moved to stand up beside her, scooping her up in long arms he strode down the corridor entering the bathroom a few minutes later, setting her down in the shower he soon had the temperature set right and took the soap, lathering up his hands before lightly placing them on her shoulders.

She took the soap as well and washed one of his arms as he ran his soapy hands over his shoulders. She smiled at him adoringly and looked up into his eyes. "Thank you, Harry."

Harry smiled and leaned forward to softly kiss her right cheek before turning and offering all of his body to her. "You can wash me all then I will return the favor."

Jessica grinned and took the kiss happily. She continued to wash his arm and then worked her way up to his shoulder and neck, across his collar bone and all the way down his other arm. Her hands moved soothingly over his chest and then she moved to wash his back. When she was through, she came back to his front and began to gently wash the rest of him, still going slowly, and blushing as she cleaned his manhood.

He smiled softly and enjoyed each of her leisurely slow loving touches while cleaning his body off, knowing it would be reciprocated doubly to her he moaned softly as those slender fingers teased his phallus.

She heard him moaning and felt a little guilty for getting him excited again, so she hurried her cleaning up a little and then started to scrub his thighs, and the rest of his legs before she stood up and washed his rear. "Well, I think you're all clean, Harry."

Harry did not mind showing her that the attentions showed towards his body was not just appreciated but well liked, feeling her hands skimming over his body he leaned close and kissed her lips softly taking a little more soap onto his hands before lathering up her shoulders as he spoke softly. "Turn around for me Jessica."

She smiled and kissed him back, enjoying this part of the shower quite a bit. As it turned out, kissing him was one of her favorite things to do, and doing it in a shower just made it better. When he soaped up her shoulders, they relaxed a bit. When he asked her to turn for him, she did so and faced the wall, trusting him to take care of her.

Harry's eyes sparkled as her body complied, soaped up hands guided his fingers across the smooth skin of her shoulders, neck and back taking in every inch, delighting in being able to repay the kindness of her own. Skipping over her buttocks for now he bent a little and cleaned off her legs before slipping his hands around the front of her body to wash her stomach.

Jessica blushed as he cleaned her off. Leaning back into him as he washed her stomach, she shivered and closed her eyes. "Mmm, I love you," she said softly.

Harry felt her body relax back against his, earlier feelings resurfacing slowly as his soaped up hands cupped and gently squeezed her breasts while fingers spread a little around each nipple, his voice barely whispered. "Jessica I love you so much."

She blushed and moaned softly as he cupped and squeezed her breasts, soaping him up. Her body heated a bit again as he told her he loved her. Closing her eyes, Jessica, leaned back and reached behind her to his head and gently pressed down on his head so that his lips would be closer to her.

Harry felt her guiding his head downwards and softly brushed his lips against hers, sucking on the lower lip teasingly he ground hips against hers as he continued to cup and gently squeeze her breasts.

She moaned as he kissed her and suckled her lower lip. She smiled and freed her lip, kissing him back and moaned softly as he teased her breasts. "Mmm, you feel so good, Harry. No matter how you touch me." Jessica leaned into his hands and pulled him down to kiss her again.

Harry returned the kiss, more passionately and deeply this time as lips locked with hers, tongue exploring her mouth as his hands continued to caress and gently manipulate her breasts, fingers from one hand moved down over the taut flesh of her stomach to teasingly caress her clitoris as he ground hips harder against hers.

She shivered and leaned into him as his tongue explored her mouth. His teasing only made her want him more, and caused her hips to buck against him.

His own need to satisfy her constantly was growing again as hips ground slowly up against hers teasingly, lips locked even more fiercely as he moaned loudly.

She moaned softly into his lips as their hips met again, grinding against each other. Her body leaned into his, her front still a bit slick from soapy water. She'd never had sex in the shower before, but she got the feeling that she was going to.

His hands continued to teasingly cup and gently squeeze each magnificent globe of flesh, perky nipples squeezed between fingers as he caressed her taut stomach muscles and slid two soaped up fingers over and across her clitoris, feeling it swell beneath them he pinched it lightly and rubbed slowly as he sought to make the shower one more pleasurable experience for her.

Back
Top Bottom