Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Finals (Candira and NightStalker73au)

He felt the small goosebumps forming on her skin, fingers tantalizing the soft flesh as they danced lower. His eyes meeting hers softly, cheeks heating slightly at her words before responding."Was not sure how you would respond." He whispered.

She laughed and kissed his lips softly, holding him close. "Well, I don't think any woman would be mad at you if you called her amazing." She smiled and gazed into his eyes. "I never said anything to you because I didn't think you'd be interested."

Harry returned the kiss, listening intently to her words and smiling softly. "Jessica we were both nervous and more importantly we got that paper done first I guess."

"I'm only teasing. I'm really glad that we ended up together now though...assuming you want to be my boyfriend, that is." She really hoped he did, because she wanted to be his girlfriend. She smiled and waited for his answer, hoping that he would say yes.

Harry's eyes sparkled at the question, did it need to be asked he thought as fingers traced lower and moved to her hips rocking her body against his. "Of course I want that."

At the rocking movement she shivered and gasped a little, but his answer brought a smile back and she held onto him. "Good. Because I want to be your girlfriend." She smiled and held onto him, enjoying the way he felt.

He smiled and moved her hips lightly against his, leaning up he softly kissed her lips and sucked on her lower lip teasingly. "Glad that is settled then" he whispered.

She sighed in content and let him tease her lip a little. Grinning, she couldn't deny she felt good when he moved in her like that. "Mmmm...me too."

He could tell she was enjoying the subtle slow teasing, hardening again was just a matter of course for their current actions as he spoke in a whispered tone. "Want to go again."

His question, made her tighten around him and nipped at his bottom lip. "Mmm, more than anything," she moaned softly and held him.

Harry got his answer even without the response from the luscious lips of hers as muscles tightened around his probing shaft, grinding hips up slowly against hers he felt the ridges massaging her g-spot as he moaned loudly.

She trembled as she leaned back into him, moaning softly as her hips moved with his. Jessica intended to give as good as she got.

He felt and loved how her body melded back against his, still massaging those soft pink folds and her g-spot his thrusts sped up only slowly making sure that both of them received pleasure at the same time even more this time around.

She moaned softly and moved with him, leaning into him and enjoying the feel of him. Everything about him made her want more. At the moment she didn't care where all his experience came from, she was just glad that he had it and was using it to pleasure her. She couldn't believe how much pleasure he gave her, and he hardly seemed to be trying. She loved the way he felt and the way neither of them really had to say much to know what each other wanted.

Harry could tell that everything between them was so close as hands gently gripped each side of her body, softly sucking on her lower lip as the ridges along the edge of his shaft massaged her g-spot even faster keeping in perfect unison with the movements of hips against hers. The tip bottomed out as it hit her cervix, slowly at first massaging and trying to penetrate it before pulling almost all the way out teasing her for a few seconds before thrusting hard and fast back into the soft pink folds moaning loudly as he neared his own release.

She moaned loudly and kissed him deeply. Jessica held him tightly as he drove her absolutely crazy. She arched her back and moaned hotly, panting and kissing his neck, her hands moving up and down his bare back. "I love you, Harry."

Harry returned the kiss with equal passion as the lust coarsed through every part of him, he was losing the battle from deep within himself as the moaned out words hit his ears softly, moaning out his own. "Love you Jessica", only seconds before the purple veined bulbous tip of his rampant phallus pulsated even faster before jet after jet of hot sticky white seed shot out spraying the inner walls.

She moaned and kissed him deeply, muffling the sound. She closed her eyes and panted as she took all his seed.

His moans and hers were muffled, sacs slowly deflating as she milked him for all he had, hips moving much slower than before but nevertheless trying to make her cum again.

She moaned loudly as his hips moved just the right way, her body milking him and she came hard. Her body arched into him and she shivered, trembling with pleasure.

Harry felt and loved the way her body moved against his, the sensations heightened as her muscles contracted even more before the sweet release of her nectar down over his softening phallus, leaning up slightly he kissed her passionately as breathing slowl returned to normal.

Little by little she caught her breath and melted into his arms, holding him. Tired and absolutely sated she saw no reason to move from the spot she happened to be in at the moment. "Oh, Harry..." She smiled and snuggled into him. "Let's just stay here for awhile longer. It's so comfy right here just like this."

Harry felt so sated that he just nodded to her words, his fingertips lightly caressing down each side of her body resting on her hips as he leaned up and softly kissed her cheeks. "Jessica this is so perfect" he whispered.

"Mmm, yeah. It doesn't get any better." She smiled and leaned into him, hugging him close to her.

His own face highlighted by brightly sparkling eyes back into hers as smile widened, softly kissing and sucking on her lower lip he spoke in a whispered tone. "So any other plans for us both today or just be totally naked and lazy around here."

Back
Top Bottom