Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Quest for the artifacts! (Ecchi and Jugger)

Leila hurried through the halls of the mages' temple to get to the council hall where she was expected... ten minutes ago. She was late, as she so often was for many things, and had to hurry now. Her foot catches on one of the segments of the floor tiles and she trips, falling flat on her face, spell scrolls falling all around her from her bag. She whines softly and hurriedly picks them up to stuff them back into her brown leather back, flipping the flap closed again. She pulls up the hem of her long blue mage gown and rushes again through the halls.

The young mage's light brown wavy hair flows and bounces behind her some as she moves along quickly. She had to meet the adventurer she was being sent with to gather the mystical artifacts, the only things that could save their world from the curse placed on the land long ago. Why those in charge were sending a mere novice mage who barely got any of her spells right on such an important mission was anyone's guess. But she was glad to take part in it.

She arrives at last in the council chambers, panting and huffing for breath from her rush. She lifts one of her long sleeves to wipe some sweat from her brow as she looks to the elder mages seated in their tall desks, looking down into the room. She moves in and bows to them respectfully. "So sorry I'm late! I am ready to meet the one I am to be sent with." One of the elders then motions to a figure standing near another entrance to the chambers, and Leila's green eyes follow the motion to see him...

Sitting in the chair in a bored fashion, Nathan seemed to be just examining his crimson sword that seemed to look like it had blood flowing inside the blade's metal. He felt awkward around these mages...He was just a simple journeyman, an adventurer...Hardly higher than a peasant and knight. But now he was in the same room as some of the most respected mages in the country. 'Jeez...when is that mage going to be here? I'm bored as hell and would like to hit the brothel before I-' His thoughts were cut short as the brown-haired mage came in. She seemed...unreliable at first glance. She lazily held scrolls that looked like they were going to fall from her grip. "Jeez...took you long enough." Looking up and down her body, he hoped that the robes hid her features because he wasn't too impressed. Her chest looked flat and her physique wasn't exactly appealing...just average. 'Dammit...I really hope there's more under that robe than what I'm seeing...but then again most of the other older women mages have the same body in the same robes...' He thought as he stood up and sheathed his sword as he moved over to her. "Bout time you got here though. Lets get going. Say your goodbyes so I can hit the brothel."

Leila looks over the young adventurer, having many of the same thoughts he had about her. He didn't look as impressive as she imagined he would... and much younger than she thought too. He couldn't be much older than herself from the look of him. She'd been hoping for an older, more experienced, rugged looking adventurer with lots of muscle. She frowns as he acts impatient and... did he just say he wants to hit the brothel?! She finishes tucking the last couple scrolls into her leather bag and folds her arms across her chest. "Brothel?!" She moves up to him pointing a finger. "Do you realize this could be the single most important quest EVER?! This is no time to think about brothels you.... you.... scoundrel! We have to leave immediately to search for the artifacts." Her green orbs showed the righteous fury and indignation the young novice mage was feeling.

"You're right. We definitely should get this going as soon as possible...but look." He unsheathed his alternate sword, a crude, rusty one other than the one he was holding earlier. "Let me get this fixed and I'll meet you say...at the front gate in an hour. I promise!" He said smiling as he petted her head like a dog. "Okay squirt...I'll be back in an hour." He sheathed the sword and dashed out of the mages' hall and into the open air. He felt relieved to get so far away from uptight mages. "Now that she's fooled..." He said as he sheathed the crude sword into its sheathe, he began to walk toward the brothel and began to whistle all the while. It was daylight then...but when he decided to actually show up to the gate, it would be pitch black dark...but that didn't mean he assumed she stayed at the gate all night. He'd enjoy his last night in the town brothel before going. "Sucker."

Leila clenches her hands into fists as he pet her head like that. Her face turned red with anger and degradation at his treatment of her. "My name is not squirt. It's Leila!" She shouts as he starts to rush out. She fumes a bit and stomps out herself, heading for the front gate. She had everything she needed already. Her scrolls, a spell book, a pouch of coins, and a couple extra sets of clothing for travel. She waits at the gate for the promised hour... then a second hour.... a third..... sunset..... All the while she practiced a few small spells, trying to perfect them. She was furious though that she was being made to wait all day and night for him. Eventually, she fell asleep right there near the gate. When he got there he would find her slumped against the wall on the ground fast asleep.

Eventually Nathan came walking up to the gate, looking pleased. He had lipstick all over his face, his hair was not neat, and his clothes seemed baggy and sweaty as if they were pulled on and something really steamy went down. Seeing her slumped up against the gate, he moved over and knelt down in front of her. Smirking, he reached over and flicked her forehead hard. "Wake up!" He said as he stood up and moved over to the gate. "Its time to get going." He was unaware of the lipstick on his face, but he didn't think that much would have been thought of by the way his clothing was.

Leila snorts softly and jolts awake as the finger flicks at her head. She quickly jumps to her feet looking around and lighting up a fireball in her hand. "Huh?! Who, wha.. what's going on?" She stops when she spots Nathan and remembers he left her waiting at the gate all day. She glares at him, growing angry, especially as she notices the lipstick and his disheveled appearance. "What... have you... been doing.... ALL THIS TIME?!" Her glare turns even angrier as she huffs at him and seethes.

"Oh Jeez is it THAT noticeable?" He said as he looked at his clothes and tried to fix them. "The refinement of my sword took longer than I expected...I had to stay and help out with the blacksmith you know? Come on now, lets get going." He said as he petted her head as he passed by her. "Come on squirt, we gotta get going." He said as he walked off from the gates and into the forest. "We're supposed to head to the neighboring town to buy horses to make the trip that much faster! Hurry up you flat chested novice!"

Leila grows even more furious with his obvious lies and his uncaring attitude. If a person's ears really could shoot steam, hers would right now. The pat on her had only added fuel to the flames of her burning rage. "You.... you...... WORTHLESS LYING SCOUNDREL! You dirty low-life son of a rabid ferret!" With that the fire ball that had been in her hand is tossed at him, thrown right for the seat of his pants to give him a good burn. "You make me wait here all day and then you have the audacity to LIE to me so obviously when the evidence is all over YOUR FACE! And how dare you talk to me in those ways! You have no respect!" She sends a few more fireballs at the ground around his feet.

Nathan jumps high in the air in pain as he feels a stinging sensation on his rear. "D-Damn!" He cries out as he begins to roll on the ground to put the fire out. "Ow ow ow ow! Stop it you crazy freak!" He said as he dodged the fireballs being sent to his feet before he jumped and landed behind her, holding her into a constriction to prevent her from attacking him some more. "Save your amateur spells for the enemy! Not me!" He didn't even let her go. He began to walk...embarrassing her by holding her like he did while they would start their journey. "You're lucky I'm hoping there are some full breasts under that robe otherwise I'd ditch you in an instant Flatty."

Back
Top Bottom