Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1x1 search [fxm]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Memoire

Planetoid
Memoire’s Female Request Thread

Introduction

Hello and welcome to my simple role-play request thread. I have decided to redo this and make it a little more fancier. Especially since I have some new plots that I’m willing and eager to do. I’ll be thinking of more plots in time, as well. I’m also up for making one up from scratch with you, my future partner. Well, keep reading if you want to role-play with me.

Rules

The only real rule is that you respect my limits and don’t make me do all of the work. I also ask that you specify which role-play request thread you’re answering to, because I have one in the male section as well.

Contact

AIM = forsakenmemoire
MSN = lostmemoire@live.com

Plots

#1 Pairing: Princess x Outsider

Idea: In the land of Azaria, it is not uncommon for a member of the royal family to have an animal spirit/guardian assigned to them from birth. No one really knows how it works, except that some kind of deal was made with the Gods to ensure the safety of the Royal Family long ago. The current king had worried that he would not have an heir to the throne. Finally, a miracle happened and the queen became pregnant. Things went smoothly until the birth happened. Despite the Queen’s guardian, the woman still died in childbirth. The child was a healthy young girl whose guardian was that of a large talking wolf. The King was torn between grief at the death of his wife and the joy of the birth of his only child. Time passed, the King eventually remarried, producing another child. It was a boy and the king rejoiced, finally having a male heir. More time passed and it is finally the eighteenth year of the princess’s birth. Her step-mother and father have planned a rather large ball with all kinds of people invited in hopes that their princess would find a worthy husband and lead a good life. The princess has no intention of marrying anyone, at least, not yet. That is, until she meets a stranger just before the ball happens. Will a romance bloom or will the princess be married to some stranger?

More or less, I would be playing the princess with the wolf guardian. Depending on the role-play, the wolf will either be black or white. It will have golden eyes, regardless, and be able to talk and be understood by other people besides the princess. The Outsider comes from a land far away and is entranced by the thought of the animal guardians. This plot can be tweaked. The only thing non-negotiable is me playing the princess and her having a guardian. The reason the outsider is here, is entirely up to you but it would be cool if maybe he came from a distant land and was sent by some evil person to kidnap her or something silly like that. But it’s totally up to you. ;3 The Kingdom name can be changed, too. xD I just pulled something random out for it.

#2 Pairing: Drow x Wood Elf

Idea: The two have been fighting for as long as anyone can remember, though each side has a different explanation for the cause of the war. One day, while the princess of wood elves is picking herbs for her ill younger sister, she is ambushed and taken by a hunting partner of Drow. She is brought Underground and brought before the Royal Family. The prince of the Drow takes an interest in her. Even though she is valuable and women rule the Underground, she is given to the prince until the Queen can decide what to do with their new toy. Where this leads can be entirely up to you. I’d prefer the female role, but I can attempt the male Drow Prince. This plot still needs more work, so feel free to add/change anything you see fit to so that it appeals to both of us.

#3 Pairing: Neko x Inu

Idea: The Neko and Inu clans have not been on the best of terms for the longest of times. Finally growing tired of the senseless bickering, the leaders of each respectable clan have decided that the Inu’s oldest son would wed the Neko’s only daughter. At first, the clan leader of the Neko do not agree, not trusting that the Inu clan will stay true to their word. Finally, an agreement is made and the clan leader offers his daughter like it was intended. The princess is sweet and innocent, but has a slight fiery temper at times. She has a good heart. She goes along with the marriage, but the Inu is not ready to settle down. Will the two butt heads or will a romance bloom? That’s up to you and I to decide. I’m up for either role. It’s another plot that’s underdeveloped. So feel free to add/change anything as you see fit as long as we both agree on it. I want both of us to enjoy the role-play.

#4 Pairing: Lord/Master x Maid

Idea: She lived a relatively normal life until her father gambled away all of their money and took some loans from the shady people. But when he can’t come up with the pay, he has no choice but to sell his only daughter so his debt could be paid. She has been sold to a slave market. She is trained in serving and is eventually bought by a well respected man with a dark secret. This plot can go in different ways, but he’s not going to be human and she is. Or she can be another race, but he has to be abusive and mysterious. It’s a little underdeveloped but I’m sure I can work it out more with you. ;3

#5 Pairing: Princess x Knight

Idea: The two were childhood friends, she being the only daughter of the rulers of the king and queen, while he was the son of a well respected knight. As time passed, he joined the ranks and followed in the footsteps of his father. Quick to learn and skilled at what he did, he quickly rose in the ranks and was assigned to be the personal bodyguard of the princess. Then one day that changes when war breaks out and her father sends him off to war. Years passed with no sign of his return and the princess almost loses hope. Until one day, a messenger comes in to announce that the war has been won and that the surviving soldiers were home and being looked after. The princess runs from the dinner table and to the infirmary. She hopes that he is still alive. When she finds him, she is in for a surprise. The knight has forgotten his past due to a blow to the head! Will he be able to remember the princess or will he have to start fresh? The princess is determined to stay by his side and make sure he heals up and gets his memory back. I am up for either role.

#6 Pairing: Fox Demoness x Fox Demon x Other Male

Idea: Their marriage was arranged since birth. But when his father died, he fled from the island that had been his home. Years passed with no sign of the demon lord. So, the girl’s father has decided that their people need a leader again so he sends his daughter, the boy’s fiancee, in search of him. Telling her that she cannot return home unless she has proof of her fiance’s death or with him in tow. Frustrated beyond belief, the girl goes off in search of her future husband. Little does she know that he has settled in [insert place here] and has his eyes on another woman. Eventually, she runs into him and recognizes him but he runs for her. A game begins where she keeps looking for him and trying to drag him home, knowing that if she didn’t return with him, she could never go home, all the while he is running and avoiding her. Will she be able to finally catch him and drag him home so their people can be a leader? Or will she find romance on the side? Possible love triangle. The third person has to be another male, but it doesn’t matter if it’s another demon or not. We’ll both decide on if she gets with the other person or the one she has been engaged to since birth. You would be playing both male roles while I played the female role.

#7 Pairing: Brother Prince x Sister Princess

Idea: She’s always looked up to her older brother and has secretly had deeper feelings for him than a sister should. He’s the good looking prince, the oldest of the two children of the King Demetrius. He’s the heir to the throne and engaged to a princess from a neighboring kingdom. He’s known for awhile that his sister has deeper feelings for him but has never acted on it. He’s a little uncomfortable, because he has a soft spot for his younger sister and is unsure of his own feelings, but knows it is taboo and that if they even kissed, their father would throw a fit. Their mother died when they were little and the king had yet to remarry. He is growing old and will probably die soon. The prince has to make a decision: to marry the princess or give into his taboo feelings towards his sister when he walks in on her bathing at a spring in the forest. It can go from there. Yes, there’s some smut involved but it has a plot, more or less. I’m looking to develop it more with my partner. I’m up for playing either role.

For more plots, please check out the blog that I made to store my ideas. Link can be found here.

Pairings
♥ = Craving
♦ = Plot
Bold = Preferred Role

Princess x Knight ♥ ♦
Princess x Prince
Princess x Rebel Leader
Princess x Young King
Princess x Outsider ♥ ♦
Captive Princess x Dark/Evil King or Prince ♥
Princess x Thief
Princess x Assassin
Master x Maid

Drow x Forest Elf ♥ ♦
Drow x Human
Angel x Demon
Angel x Fallen Angel ♥
Angel x Vampire ♥
Angel x Human
Demon x Human
Demon x Demon
Demon x Vampire
Demon x Elf
Demon x Animal Shifter
Animal Shifter x Faery (Human sized; can have a smaller form, which is optional)
Human x Fallen Angel
Neko x Inu ♥ ♦
Neko x Vampire ♥
Priestess x Demon ♥

Victim x Serial Killer
Police Chief’s Daughter x Criminal
Stalked x Stalker
Kidnapped x Kidnapper
Best friend x best friend ♥
Ex girlfriend x ex boyfriend ♥
Girlfriend x Boyfriend’s brother ♥
Girlfriend x Boyfriend’s friend ♥
Pregnant Girl x Stranger
Sister x Brother ♥
Student x Teacher

I am open to suggestions!

sinfulrook said:
If you ever wanna continue our RP, just toss me a message on AIM. ^^

I want to continue but you're not on aim at the moment. o_o

hey god luck on your search and i am finally happy to see someone actually show they understand that drow aren't just dark elves. I mean there is still some flaws in your knowledge of them (such as no such thing as a prince) but otherwise good on you.

Gashnaw said:
hey god luck on your search and i am finally happy to see someone actually show they understand that drow aren't just dark elves. I mean there is still some flaws in your knowledge of them (such as no such thing as a prince) but otherwise good on you.

I know there's no such thing as a prince for Drow, but it's my version, more or less. Ehh. I dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom