Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Changing the future to the past

In the future, magic and deities of all kinds have been forgotten and are almost nonexistant. However, after years of slumbering, five deities have awakened and chosen five hosts as the heralds to usher in a reformation of mankind, replacing the humans with the ancient races that once coexisted peacefully together until a mistake was made and mankind and their selfishness were created.

Essentially what I'm looking for here is four other people to play the other hosts as well as their possessing gods/goddesses. Now obviously to avoid Mary sue/Gary stu type situations, full god abilities are pretty much never gonna happen unless this is honestly drawing to a close. So there will be screw ups with powers, anyone who tries to perfectionize themselves will feel the mighty steel toed glass and staple coated boot straight up the pipe. Now then, the five hosts will not be represented by the typical elements( fire wind water etc) instead somewhat master elements. Sky, land, ocean, animal, and nature.
Sky has powers over wind, air currents, weather to some extent
Land has control of the very earth and ground itself
Ocean over the waters of the world, from the Atlantic to even a thimbleful of water
Animal has the ability to create/command previously mentioned ancient races as well as normal animals.
Nature controls the plants of the world. From a blade of grass to the mightiest oak.

Since I'm going to be fair (somewhat) first four people to send me a pm with a roleplay sample of at least 3-4 sentences that I determine to be detailed and well though out with proper grammar and punctuation will be the four others, meaning i will let you know if you either sent good material, or simply a turd. then after that I'll set a note saying no more pms, then we can work out who gets what god/goddess through pms. Also would prefer to keep it as two guys applying and two girls applying, or if a guy please prove you can accurately play as a girl (and reverse same for girls thinking of playing guys.)

I'll be adding occasional notes and changes here for a bit. As of right now we have one person signed up aside from myself, and they are playing a girl, meaning one girl and two guys are now the needed number of participants.

edit

alright another position filled, one of the guys this time, so just need one girl and one guy.

Well as of this moment the three others aside from myself are shyone, Celestine, and silver117 so we are still in need of one more girl, then once the girl is picked and god elements properly and peacefully assigned the people involved can set up their profiles, Aka not yet shyone

alright folks all four have been selected. the chosen four along with yours truly are
celestine - nature
Silver117 - land
shyone - beast/creature
and seven_deadly_[Necessities] - ocean
leaving me with sky. since these are the choices made by the others, and they all didnt want one of the others the others had, this is good.
so please set up your profiles in here and we will begin the rp as soon as we can.

Very true. <3 I'll edit this with the template when you put I up... Or my own if you want to go that route. ^^

ah right sorry about that folks. here's the basics, as well as this being my profile. I think for mine i'm going to go with a hermaphrodite girl, just so the guy/girl ratio is technically in balance, but it wont be mentioned much until the sex parts way later in the story, or i'll just say the god picking her affected her body or some plot device like that. also please have your characters age be at least 18, since this is somewhat still adult themed.

name: Sora hoshino

bio: Sora was always interested in planes and other forms of flying through the air. When she was younger she would always make paper airplanes, although getting in trouble in class for it, as well as origami birds. When she was in her teens she actually got to go in a flight simulator at a local airforce base during a school trip, and did amazingly according to the soldier showing them around. Since that day she has wanted to be a pilot, even now while in college going for her pilot's license as well as a degree as an aircraft engineer.

appearance: Sora has an athletic frame, not skinny but lithe and well toned, raven black hair that stops just below her hips, her skin is a light tan (not trying to sound racist or anything but think skin tone between white and hispanic) from all the time she spends outside, as well as falling asleep while daydreaming about flying. Her eyes are a a pale aqua blue green.

something like this. I just felt like doing a text description but you can do a picture if you want to.

Back
Top Bottom