Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Smut? <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty much just craving a role play thats heavy on the smut, now I do prefer long term but I could do short term too and I role play through PM.

Please feel free to message me with ideas and I'd get back to you as soon as I could! I'm pretty open, only things I will never do that I can think of are rape, gore, vore and bestiality.

I'm presently craving a smutty role play involving an incredibly well hung young man or futa, it can be in pretty much any setting however.

http://i.imgur.com/WvECtaB.jpg
Edit: This isn't something I feel like I should have to say but it's getting to that point, I've been getting more and more messages where people just give me their messenger names or emails without saying much else, at all, and honestly, I'm on this site to roleplay here, not elsewhere, I don't like messengers and I don't see any point in doing it through email, so once and for all I'll say

I only roleplay on this site, no messengers of any kind, no exceptions.

would any of these appeal to you?

Fun with tentacles

play as one of the five remaining girls...

The poor elf girl sobbed as she feebly tried to shoo away another slimey tentacle as it slid and writhed twoards her across the slime covered floor, the elf pressed her back against the bars of the cage just barely managing to stay our of reach. she turned to see a neko girl screaming as a tentacle sized her ankle and started to drag her across the slime slick floor to the large glode of darkness in the center of the cage where more tentacles were waiting expectantly for the neko's body. the neko sobbed as she grabbed onto the bars trying to fight the tug of the demonic tentacles. laughter erupted outside the cage as one of the slave handlers reached in under the neko and began to lewdly caress and message the cat girl's large and shapely breasts. the neko bit her lips and started to whimper. at the beginning of the night ten slaves were placed in the demon cage, now only five remain, soon to be four. orgasmic moans and cries could be here in the darkness from the other unlucky slaves. I neko then cried out as she lost her grip on the bars and slid down the slimy floor into the darkness to join them. the elf blushed as she kicked at the approaching tentacle again wanting to keep it a far away as possible from her naked body. and glanced at the rest of her fellow slaves. a beautiful dark elf huddled near the bars just within reach with slimy tentacles slithering up and naked thighs while a handler held her from behind, she whimpered as he kissed her neck and stroked her large shapely breasts as the tentacles drew closer to her sweaty nubile body. the last two were a nekos, both huddled in opposite corners, the tentacles predictably reaching for the larger breasted one that had been in heat the night before and the other which was the furthest out of reach.

(you can pick which slave girl you wan to be ^.~)
neko
2v00bxf.jpg

moon elf
2yvpcvb.jpg

Drow
161b8lh.jpg

Clinical Seduction II

Sera blushed as she struggled in frustration with the buttons. getting into the clinic's small mandatory nurses uniforms were usually a trial, but these new uniforms were particularly challenging. The green haired nurse though still flustered allowed herself a short smile of achievement as she managed to do up the last button to her top, though now it was particularly tight across her full breasts. she blushed knowing that the uniform like all the nurses uniforms was hugging her every curve, of her shapely body. she blushed deeper as she ran her hand down her hip and finding the smooth skin of her thigh almost immediately. fidgeting to herself. was the skirt really going to be that short!? she blushed and closed her eyes. how did she keep getting the shortest skirts?

Keifer smile in greedy amusement as he watched the security monitor. his smile widened as he saw her reaction to her newly hemmed skirt. he leaned back and smiled as he watch the view from the nurses dressing room from his office. Sera was one of his favorites and he knew how awkward she was about having other ogle her legs. that was why in the past she was always given the shortest skirts, till now... ...now he out did himself.
the new uniform was now a one piece with the only adjustment being the buttons on the top. you could be shy and try to button up the top and risking the uniform tighter and pulling up the skirt several inches, or you could leave it unbuttoned and have exposed cleavage in exchange for a slightly longer skirt.

it was a win win.

Another monitor showed one of the more tiresome patients having one of their patented seizures. Keifer sighed and set a picture in front of that screen.

Keifer picked up a file from his desk. the new nurse was supposed to be coming in today for training. Keifers eyes scanned the photo graph of and attractive young woman and notited under her measurements that she was a double d cup.

keifer smiled and put the file down, this sight shift was going to be very interesting. the monitor caught his attention again as sera raised her arms behind her head to tie her waist length green hair into a pony tail, her skirt rising up her backside with her movement revealing her panties. keifer smiled at sera's sudden reaction to pulled her skirt down and deep blush on her lovely face.

Keifer smiled. indeed it was going to be a interesting night....

106nf4o.jpg

2dreubn.jpg

The Hunter and the Hunted

The mist was thick in the Marsh, the night was heavy with the sound of crickets. and fear was in the air.

The town of Heels had been based at the border of the great marsh for years. it was no mystery that the Marsh held an ancient evil, until the past few months. children would go missing, fel beasts would attack in the night to raid rampage and devour. the town Militia rank had thinned and so have the ranks of the enlisted members of the regional Demon Hunter's guild.

things we getting desperate, now even the trainees of the demon hunter's guild, those train only in basics combat technique and weapons who had yet to fight anything stronger than a lesser imp now stood shoulder to should with their teachers, their patrician and the remainder of the town Militia. the bulk of their force was concentration the center of the swamp, cutting out the main route to town. traveling on the flanks were small flexible groups of hunters, five to a cell, but unfortunately most of them were mere trainees about the experience combat for the first time.

they had to destroy the evil at its source, and this is why they and ventured so deep into the swamp that night.

The veteran, teacher and leader of the southern cell step through the marsh, his step so careful as not to squish in the sucking mud. the same couldn't be said for his trainees. as some of them were tripping, stepping on twigs and making uncomfortably amounts of the noise.

One gasped as her foot was caught up to the ankle. she was one of the freshest trainees, still new to the hunter life. she was a marriageable age and quite beautiful with a curvy, nubile body and a busty chest that fought against the tight binding of her gi-top.

the teacher lamented and hoped that many of this trainees would make it through this night alive

(play as the sexy naive virgin hunter)

*unzips pants*
wait shit these are on backwards again, fuck
*zips pants back up*
*readjusts pants*
*unzips pants*
okay right side this time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom