Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Missy's Sugar Shack~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunny Cake

sweet treat
Hello~

Please PM me with a plot idea(s) to get started.
I love fantasy and realism (all time periods), but there are no fandoms I'm currently seeking. I tend to write long posts, but don't let that intimidate you, you don't have to match me. In fact, you don't have to be a person who writes 5-paragraph posts, but if it looks to me like you're not even attempting to use proper grammar/spelling I won't be interested in playing with you, thanks!

I'm not sure why so many of you think this, but I'm not looking to rp through IM, have cybersex, or begin a real life relationship.

I would also really prefer it if you actually read this before bothering to PM me.

Limits:
1. Nothing that goes in the toilet, please and thank-you! This includes scat, watersports, and vomit.
2. No extreme pain or mutilation, and no character death.
3. No pure bestiality, I prefer to only play with Humans thanks! (Monsters, Gods, Anthros, and those with otherwise human characteristics will be considered!)​

RE: Missy's Sugar Shack~ (Looking to play with Daddy<3)

Jake Napier is in the air freight business - sort of. Having bought an old, first-generation C-130 with U.S. Air Force and, later, Delta Air Lines lineage, he used it to fly mostly fish from the Pacific Northwest into the Midwest and South. It is a small, one-plane, one-man operation and Jake is showing the strain of doing all his own piloting and maintenance, too. He's decided to bite the bullet and hire an aircraft engineer (really a glorified mechanic) before he makes a bad mistake due to fatigue and loses everything.

He's working in the hangar at Ryan Field in Baton Rouge when he hears a cute little voice: "Mr. Napier? Mr. Napier?" A girl in a well-worn flight suit is standing before him.

Wiping his hands on a dirty shop-towel, he replies, "Well, hello dere, Cherie! Who you is?"

She strides up and extends a confident hand. "Good morning! I'm Missy (or you can come up with a name). I'm your new flight engineer. The agency sent me!"

After a brief examination into her skills and experience, he says, "All I can give you is thirty dollars an hour, but there's meals and other stuff.... You want the job?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom