Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To forget a bad break up, go to Tropic Island (CheeksXDingo)

Kai shivered a bit when she kissed his neck, it was a spot to him that felt unusual to be touched. He held her close to him and whispered, "as you wish." He wrapped one arm around Ansley's hips and held her still as he pushed up and into her, feeling the familiar heat from before. He pushed in as far as he could, and when he could go no further, he started to pull back and then thrust into her.

Ansley let in a short gasp when he went in. As he continued to thrust her moans became a little louder. She tried not to be too loud because people were someone near by. To dilute her noise she lightly bit his shoulder.

Kai felt the bite and was a little shocked by it but continued back and forth in Ansley. He kissed her on the neck, wrapped his arms up around her.

Ansley continued to moan a little louder, and she couldn't contain herself. Her breathing became quick and short, and then nothing, she moaned really loud as her pussy began to pulse.

Kai continued more, hearing Ansley moan louder and louder. He didn't care if anyone heard them, he was enjoying the time with her. His heart pounded, blood rushed through his body, and then he felt Ansley's pussy pulse a bit and it started to bring him to the edge. He knew what would be coming soon.

Ansley breathed slower and then began to breathe faster again, Kai was going to make her finish again. Her breaths got fast pitch and then she held her breath and then moaned Really loud as her pussy began to pulse harder around Kai, she can feel the cold water around them and it looked as if they were making steam.

Kai held onto ANsley, his hands scratching at her back as he continued in and out of her. He could feel the vibrations from her, his heart pounding. His breath was becoming longer, and when he felt the pulse from Ansley, he thrusted hard into her one last time and let out his seed into her, thrusting with each burst.

Ansley rested her head on Kai's shoulder trying to catch her breath. She began to become aware of her surroundings and then got down from Kai and stood in the water still with her head resting on him.

Kai kissed Ansley on the lips as he felt his heart beat start to slow down and his head feeling light from the lack of blood rushing through his system. He held her close to him and whispered, "that, was fun actually."

Ansley smiled, "It really was" she laughed, "So now what?" She asked, this was all she had planned.

Kai chuckled a bit, and said, "well, how about some food?" He kissed her and continued on, "we left the place in a hurry and had fun together, we didn't think about it."

Ansley smiled, "Food sounds nice" she got out of the water and put her clothes back on. "So where too?" she made the first decision, now it was his turn.

Kai followed right behind, watching Ansley from the corner of his eye as he threw his clothing back on. "Well, I think with it being later in the day, pretty much anything is open right now." He had a small smile on his face and said, how about the first place we run into?"

"As long as there is an 'A' in the window that sounds awesome" She said, she was happy.

"An A." Kai questioned as he slowly walked ahead, waiting for Ansley to come up. "Why do you want an A on the front window?"

"To know that it's clean, when it comes to food I'm kind of a neat freak" she said continually walking. "If it has an 'A' in the window it means a health inspector came and that the work area is clean" she said.

"Ah," Kai said as he walked with Ansley down the path back to civilization. "Never see them in the city I live in, they just have a certificate that says they past but they usually don't hang them up." Once at the street, Kai saw Alice leaving to the beach and gave her wave. She just kept on walking. "Huh, must be on her way to have some fun or something."

"Yeah" Ansley said. She continued walking forward, she was actually starting to feel pretty hungry.

Kai could see a few places up ahead and he said, "your call madam." He kissed her on the cheek and wrapped an arm around her waist.

"Uhm, I'm not really sure, there is so much to choose from, how about you decide?" Ansley said smiling.

"Sounds good!" Ansley said with excitement, she was pretty tired, and hungry.

OOC - Sorry for the delay, college caught up to me.

Kai nodded and said, "okay." He walked her to the place when he felt his phone ring. He was ignoring it for the time being. Alice was calling Kai, trying to warn him about what she saw. She wasn't sure if he was okay enough for what was coming but she prayed he would be.

Ansley smiled, she walked close paced to Kai and when they got to the restaurant and he opened the door she thanked him and walked in, the lady brought them to their table and she opened the menu. "So what is your favorite food?"

Kai followed along, being as polite as he could be and when he heard Ansley's question, he replied, "that's almost like a chicken and egg question," he joke. "It changes from time to time and a lot of the time, I seem to be into the strangest of dishes. I was once on a hot streak and ate only hot foods like peppers and such." He did a quick scan through the menu and figured out what he wanted. However, he waiting for Ansley to place her order. "So, anything you want to see today?" The door opened up.

Back
Top Bottom