Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To forget a bad break up, go to Tropic Island (CheeksXDingo)

Kai continued to kiss Ansley and helped her get her dress off. He looked at her for a moment and kissed her again. She then flipped him, which he was a little surprised about as she sat on top of the bulge he had. It sent shivers up his spine for pressure to be applied there. He leaned up into her as she leaned down and kissed her, feeling her hips rub against the bulge. Shivers continued up his spin, he felt a little light headed, but he continued on. He then saw her take her bra off. While one hand helped him lean up into her, another hand sneaked in and lightly grabbed at one of her breast, slightly pawing at it and massaging it.

Ansley heavily breathed a little as he grabbed her breast from the shivers in sent all over her body. She could feel herself getting wetter. She started to kiss down his chest getting right above his boxer line and then she'd come back up to his face and kiss his lips while her hand moved around the bulge but never actually touching it, she was teasing him, and she could tell it was working.

Kai was almost at his limits, feeling the teasing push him farther and farther ahead but yet, he wasn't at release. He sat up and wrapped his arms around Ansley as he kissed her. He wanted to take her, felt part of him drive the urge. He lowered his hands down to her hips and lightly held at her as he kissed her more. His hips slightly bucked up at her, rubbing against her wet mound.

Ansley slid off her thong while simultaneously pulled down Kai's boxers, she held his shaft and placed the tip at the entrance of her hot wet pussy, she rubbed it but never actually entered, she was teasing him, yet easing herself, she threw her head back a little bit and let out a soft moan.

Kai felt his shaft slowly teased by Ansley and he wanted to thrust it in. He continued to kiss her and hold her close to him. He then broke the kiss and started to kiss her neck, while slightly scratching her back with his hands. His mind was ready to lose itself, and his body was ready to jump. This feeling, he thought he would feel it for the first time with Alexi but now, part of him figured he was glad to save it for now. A beautiful girl, a lovely time. He went up and kissed her on the lips as he slowly bucked into her, entering her mound.

Without suspecting the thrust she threw her head back and moaned loud, "Ugh Kai" she moaned, she pulled her head back to his face and put her forehead on his and looked into his eyes still moaning, she leaned in and kissed him passionately and grabbed his shoulder so he was on top in missionary, she grabbed a pillow to prop up her ass so he could hit just the right spot. He began to and she screamed louder, "Ugh Kai don't stop please don't stop" she felt herself tense up, "ugh you're going to make me cum!" she moaned, her breaths fell short and then silence. She let out a huge moan as her orgasm surmounted. She felt her pussy convulse tightening around Kai's shaft as he continued to pound her.

Kai was a little shocked by how loud Ansley got but it pushed a part of him to continue on into her. Thrusting in and out as he heard her moans. He kissed her when she was close enough and then got on top and mounted her. He continued in and out of her, hearing her moans and pleas. When he heard the final crushendo of her screams and moans, he thought she had passed into nirvana of sorts, until she moaned loudly. He felt her mound grab onto his shaft and knew he wouldn't last long. He thrusted a few more times until he felt his body jolt up and he started to cum. His seed rushed out of his shaft into Ansley and when the last of it came out, he collapsed on top of Ansley, panting and trying to get his breath back. He hadn't felt like this before and part of him enjoyed it. He kissed her on the lips and continued to try to catch his breath.

Ansley smiled as Kai lied on top of her catching his breath, she kissed his shoulder up and down. She had him roll over and she nuzzled her way in to his arms laying her head on his chest. "I'm surprised you weren't worried about finishing in me" she said with her eyes closed in a groggy voice, she felt warm, and she felt safe, for the first time in a long time, and she loved it.

"Hard to worry about something when it feels so good," Kai replied as he felt Ansley push her way into his arms. He held her close and kissed her lightly. He was enjoying the feeling of their time together and he wanted it to keep going on. "If anything happens, I'll take responsibility. We still have the pill option if all else."

"I thought you read my mind, I'm on contraceptives, but I just started them a couple weeks ago, I'm sure we're fine though" she said, right before she dozed off she said, "Kai, I'm really glad I met you" and she fell asleep already thinking of what she wanted to do the next day.

Kai had a smile on his face and kissed her forehead as he replied, "I'm glad to have met you as well." He pulled the covers over them and held her close to him as he slowly drifted off to sleep. He could hear Ansley's heart beat and it some how assured him things were okay. He slowly drifted off to sleep with a smile on his face and for once, no fear of the darkness in his mind while he slept.

Ansley woke up the next morning with Kai by her side, she looked at him while he slept and when he opened his eyes slowly she whispered "Good Morning" with a smile on her face.

Kai for once slept well. He had the normal no memory of any dreams but he felt rested. He could hear the ocean nearby, Ansley breathing right next to him. It seemed calm to him in the whole sense of it. When he opened his eyes, he saw Ansley's face right there. A small smile broke out on his face, happy to see her and heard her whisper to him. He kissed her on the lips and said, good morning, as well. His phone was off but his inbox was getting filled with messages and Alice was still asleep, or passed out, in her room.

"I'm going to take a shower and then go downstairs to the breakfast buffet...care to join me?" Ansley said as she slowly rolled out of bed. Still naked she walked her way to the bathroom, at the doorframe she turned around to look at Kai and smiled.

Kai nodded his head and said, "would love to join you." He sat up in the bed and watched Ansley as she went to the bathroom. When she looked back, he smiled back at her and went to find his pants. He figured he shouldn't turn his phone back on but he also figured he should in-case he missed some calls. When he turned it on, he saw several calls and messages from the male publicist. Kai just sighed and closed the phone up. He didn't want to worry about work right now.

Ansley turned on the hot water and jumped in waiting for Kai to join her. She grabbed the shampoo and started to rub it in her hair. She could hear him fumble around and figured he was on his phone. She was kind of happy that her parents turned it off, otherwise she'd be way to distracted.

Kai's phone started to chirp in his hand and saw the number was the male publisher. Kai just hit the ignore button and turned it off. One guy he didn't want to hear from for the day. He dropped the phone back on his clothes and walked over to the bathroom door. "Mind if I join you in there," he asked. He heard of people sharing showers before but with him being new to many things recently, he didn't want to assume and somehow cross a line. But he doubted he would cross a line since they did share a bed together. His heart was beating a little hard.

"I invited you silly!" She said she opened the door and welcomed him in, she washed the shampoo out out and got the conditioner, she then picked up the body wash and said "Wanna soap me up?" she turned around towards the head of the shower.

Kai took the soap and said, "sure." He got in and closed the door behind him. He squirted some of the soap out onto a body cloth and started slowly to wash Ansley's back. "Thanks for last night, I enjoyed it and I hope you did to," Kai told Ansley as he continued to feel his heart beat faster. Part of him wanted to take her again but another part of him told him to hold back. He reached around with the cloth and started to soap up her front from behind her.

"I did, which leads me to my next question, do you have any plans for today?" she had an idea in mind that she Really wanted to try, but she didn't want to take him away from his work. She started to rinse the conditioner out of her hair and and rub the soap off.

Kai chuckled and said, "nope, on vacation. Gretta, that's the publicist I do listen too, told me not to worry about writing or anything, just to relax. Her husband thinks different but hey, I listen to the one who hands me the checks when I write." Kai kissed Ansley's neck and said, "mind if I ask what you have in mind?" He took the cloth off of her and pressed up close behind her, loosely wrapping his arms around her waist.

"It's a surprise" she said looping her way out of his arms, "now you wash up and I'm going to go get ready" she kissed him and jumped out of the shower. She got her towel and walked out of the bathroom. She smiled and was excited.

Kai chuckled a bit and returned the kiss before she left. He just shook his head and started to wash off his body. He wasn't one to think about life much, seeing how until this vacation he saw little of it, but he wondered how he happened to find Ansley the way he did. Pure accident, coincidence, whatever it was, he was happy to have met her. And to him, the way things sounded, thing would only prove to get better. But, he also wondered if the relationship was casual or if it had any real chance to go the distance. He just shook his head, pushing the thought aside as he finished washing up his body and cleaning his hair. Once done, he grabbed a towel and dried up before he walked out.

Ansley slipped into her wrap skirt and tank top, she threw on some sandals and was ready to head out the door after putting some eyeliner and mascara on. When Kai walked out of the bathroom she said "You looked refreshed!" she giggled a bit.

"Feel it as well," Kai replied as he walked over to his clothes and put them on. He looked over at Ansley and said, "so, what do you have in mind for today anyways?"

Back
Top Bottom