Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To forget a bad break up, go to Tropic Island (CheeksXDingo)

"haha yea, i'm 21, so where are you studying?" she asked as she clicked the button for the elevator, "or are you employed?" the elevator doors opened and she got in waiting for his response.

Kai followed right behind and pressed the button for the lobby. "Employed, I'm a writer for Dark Liz Press, a novel company. But on the side I have been studying criminal psychology to help with the writing." The elevator went down and soon the door opened up. "What about you, studies, working?" Kai got off of the elevator.

"you're studying criminal psychology? that's so cool, i'm studying to become a crime scene investigator, on the side i wait tables.." she said with an ashamed voice, she was passionate of becoming an investigator but ashamed of her job, she hated it. the doors opened and she walked out waiting to follow Kai's lead.

"Nothing wrong with waiting tables," Kai said as he noted the change in tone. Kai was close to Ansley and guided them to main street where a few bars and clubs were open. He noted all the fire lights as well as the flashing neon lights tried to grab anyones attention. "Jeeze, looks like a three ring circus," Kai stated as he saw a few street performers out as well. "So, where to go first?" Kai looked over at her and gave a smile.

She smiled back and looked at all the flashing lights around them, she saw a club that had an interesting name so she took Kai's hand and pulled him over to it, she showed the guy her ID and they went in, "Now what?" she asked, smiling

Kai followed behind and replied, "I guess get some drinks, have fun, I'm not sure really." He wasn't familiar with the club scenes so he wasn't sure what he was suppose to do but he figured try to do something. "So, why did you come here for a vacation anyways," he asked, trying to break the ice.

Ansley walked over to the bar and got a nervous look "Uhhh, you know to get away, from home for a little bit" she didn't want to say the truth, she was too ashamed. She asked the bartender for a sex on the beach, while she waited for her drink she said "How about you? why'd you come here with all those girls?" She got her drink and started drinking through the straw still looking at Kai.

Kai ordered a long island ice tea. "Well, to be honest, six months ago I had a bad break up with a girl I was loyal to. Came home one day and found her in bed with another man, she said I was to spineless for her." Kai shrugged his shoulders and continued, "I moved in with Alice afterwards and when she was planning a trip, asked if I could come along. Now I'm here, trying to forget about Alexi and move on with life." His drink came up and he paid for both of their drinks. "My publicist thought it would be a good idea to get out, seeing how I am pass the deadline of next book I was suppose to hand in. The truth was, Alexi was my muse. With her betrayal, I sort of lost a reason to write." Kai took a long drink of the ice tea and shook his head a bit. "Alchol, never could get use to the taste of it." He looked over at Ansley and then at the group at the club. "So, should we find a booth and continue to drink, or you want to do something," Kai asked as he looked back over at Ansley.

"Funny, I have the opposite effect with alcohol, you're lucky, it's kind of a demon" she said as she was finishing her drink, she ordered another and when it came she said, "Let's go to the booth, talk a little more, then maybe we can dance, if you're lucky, so far you have been so chances are good" she gave a smile and a wink and lead him over to the booth, "So you have a publicist huh? you some big shot author back where you're from?" she teased, she was still holding his hand.

Kai chuckled a bit when he saw the wink and smile, realizing his luck had been changing since he got here on vacation. He followed her to a booth and took a side opposite of her so he could look at her walk he spoke. "Yeah, well, in a way I have two publicities and the one that advised me to go on vacation was a nice woman. The man, her husband, is a bit of a goof off the rides the authors hard. If it was up to him, I would have been canned right before the break up because he would have seen it coming." Kai drank some more of the tea. The music seemed a little loud to him but he figured it was nice compared to some of the things he heard that was trying to be passed off as music. "Life can be funny at times, thats for sure."

"Funny...right" she said she took another sip of her drink, which was really sweet and you could barely taste the alcohol. "So you're still really hung up on this break up huh?" she could tell cause he's talked a lot about it. She continued sipping her drink and leaned over a little bit so she could hear him, revealing a little bit of her cleavage.

"They say you never forget the first one, they're right about it," Kai replied. He looked over and blushed a bit when he saw her cleavage. "Sorry, I shouldn't be talking about that I guess. So, umh, what do you like to do that you say you do breast," Kai shook his head a bit. "Sorry, best." He blushed a bit more at the screw up and took a long swig of the drink. Oh lord, he thought, I am turning this really bad tonight. Alice was sighing as she saw Kai with the girl and wondered why he hadn't tripped onto a knife yet with his luck. She just ordered another drink and continued to flirt with the man she had met.

She giggled at his mistake and said, "i don't really know, i liked to draw when i was little but then stuff changed and i kinda lost myself" she caught herself before she said anything more, "I guess i'm trying to find myself" she finished off her drink and said "let's dance" she stood up grabbed his hand and took him to the dance floor, she turned around and started rubbing herself against him, she was a little lightheaded but nothing major.

"In today's world, its good to find yourself," Kai replied as he put his drink down. When she said she wanted to dance and grabbed his hand, he followed right along. When she turned around and started what he assumed dancing was, he blushed a scarlet red. He wasn't use to dance but he gave it his best try. He tried a simple two step, a side to side but staying in place as his two arms were bent up. Kai figured Alice would kill him right now but honestly, he wasn't caring if she would or not. "So did you finding yourself get you here to the island," he asked over the loud music.

"Uhm not really, my parents kinda forced me here" she said kinda shrugging off the question, she grabbed his hands and put it on her hips. she tried guiding him to a certain rhythm but it wasn't really working, she turned around and put her arms around his neck still dancing with him. "you don't get out much do you?" she asked

"No, to be honest, this is my first time in a club," Kai replied. He placed his hands on her hips and tried to dance again to her rhythm, slightly getting it at times but still missing some of the marks. "I sort of lived under a rock, over protective family and all. High school practically shattered sanity for me. After that, I moved out and have been slowly learning things." He noticed the area seemed to get a bit aggressive and he asked, "if your an adult, how did you get forced to come here?"

"It was court ordered" she said, so he couldn't ask her anymore questions she leaned in and kissed him, she started making out with him and to try to turn him on she lightly bit his lower lip. She stopped kissing him and turned around again rubbing herself a little more aggressively on him.

Kai was a little shocked, he never heard of a court ordered vacation. He was about to say something else when he saw her face him and then kissed him. His scarlet face was getting redder but he returned the kiss and wrapped his arms around her waist. Alice was whooping to herself about this as the man she was flirting with left to get her another drink. When he felt the bite, he looked at Ansley and chuckled a bit. When she turned around, he felt her being a little aggressive towards him so he tried being aggressive back, dancing into her beat, a little trouble still with it, and wrapped his arms around her chest, squeezing occasionally as he kissed her neck. He wasn't really sure of what to do and was racking his mind of how to understand this, but for once, he wasn't thinking of Alexi, he was thinking of Ansley like the world didn't exist anymore to him.

Ansley was getting a little turned on herself as Kai started to respond, she turned around and whispered seductively in his ear, "Wanna go back to the hotel?" she was leaving it up to him because she knew he was just getting over the break up and didn't want to take things too fast. She started kissing his neck while she waited for the response.

Kai heard what Ansley suggested and he figured what it meant. He leaned in and kissed her on the lips, whispering as he broke it, "only question is who's room." He had a smile on his face and kissed her again. He then felt a small vibration in his pocket. He didn't even look at it, squeezed a few buttons through the pocket and turned it off. His phone had been ringing all day and it was the male publicist that wanted to can him calling about if Kai was writing or not. He didn't want to hear from anyone else right now. He didn't want the outside world to intrude in. He just wanted to be with Ansley and that's it. Alice had a smile on her face as she watched, Kai leading Ansley out of the club. She knew what would happen and was glad for him. Now she was watching out for herself. At that moment, three people were getting on a plan and going to the same place, but with different agendas in mind.

"My place" she said in response, she followed him out and went to the hotel, she clicked the button for the elevator and when it opened she gave Kai a little shove inside with a flirtatious smile. She went in and hit 4, she went up to him and kissed him, when the elevator stopped she lead him to her room and opened the door, when she closed it she started kissing him, when he responded she jumped up and wrapped her legs around his waist.

Kai followed right next to Ansley, an arm around her waist until they got to the elevator. When they got in, she shoved him inside and looked at her as he saw her press a button on the wall. When the door closed and the elevator went up, he saw her walk up to him and kiss him. He returned the kiss, wishing they could be like this a while longer but the elevator door rang open. He followed right next to her to her door and followed her inside. He turned to face her as she closed the door. He wasn't surprised she kissed him again and he returned the kisses, but what did catch him off guard, was her jumping up onto him. He wrapped his arms around her and continued to kiss her as he haphazardly walked over to the bed. Trying to get his shoes off, he fell backwards and landed on the bed. He continued to kiss her and was enjoying the moment. "Has anyone told you how dashing and lovely you are," he whispered to her when he broke the kiss. He then kissed her neck and slowly lowered his hands down to her hips.

she gave a small laugh at his comment as she ran her fingers through his hair, she began kissing him more and more and she kicked off her heels. She started to unbutton his shirt sliding it off and grabbing his back and bringing it closer. she turned so he could start kissing her neck, as he did that she started unbuttoning his pants.

Kai kicked off his shoes and socks with his feet as he continued to kiss her on the neck. His hands traveled a bit until they got under the dress and directly onto her hips. He pushed up to her as he felt her take his shirt off and start with his pants. His hands went up her back, slightly trailing her spine as he kissed up her neck to the jawline, and then, kissed her on the lips. He wanted her more and more and part of him wondered why he had been shy before. He didn't care now, he just wanted to enjoy the moment.

She leaned up a little bit so she could slide her dress off. she was laying there in just her bra and thong and he in his boxers. she flipped him over so she was sitting on top of him right where the slight bump in his pants was. She leaned down and started kissing him while moving her hips to rub against him. She slid her bra off without releasing the kiss. She ran her fingers through his hair again.

Back
Top Bottom