Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Wonder

Status
Not open for further replies.
~Malekith feels the shadows from the elf and he advances, he pulls out his sword and swings cutting the first elf in two he lets the Cold one taste it and the dull eyes turn red and it roars and goes into fury jumping on the nearest elf and starts tearing, ignoring the attacks of the other elves, Malekith walks up and places a hand on the Naked females shoulder and starts to push her towards the clearing further away from the Cold one ripping into the elves, knowing that soon it would fall dead but before then hopefully cause enough damage to keep the elves occupied.~

rose feels a hand on her shoulder as she turns her head and sees the dark elf and walks with him to a cleaning. rose looks down seeing she is still naked and blushes deeply as she takes off into the woods and hides with in a tree as she looks for something to wear. Rose sighs as she cant find anything as she fines some vines and wood as she places one piece of wood on one side of her wrist then place another one on the other side and ties the pieces of wood together making to where she cant move her wrist so it can heal.

~Malekith watched the Elf blush at being nude he calls out "Light elf if you come to me I have some clothing for you." He casts a spell and a female dark elves clothing appears. "I hope it fits." He walks to the other side of the clearing so she could change, showing the one grain of decency he might have, he also calls out, "You might want to splint your wrist if you wish it to heal right and we got to go soon, I can hear the Light Elves getting gathered to search for you and ah I hear my men comming and my ride."~

rose hears him and walk out and grabs the clothes as she puts the on as she Yells out "OUCH!!!!!!!!" as she undoes her home made cast on her wrist as she keeps on whispering "ow ow ow ow" as she takes it off

~Malekith starts walking off away from the Light Elves who he could hear were shouting out orders to search for her. He walks if she follows she follows, if she stayed the Light elves would not be kind to her being she was in Dark Elf clothing, Malekith walks through the clearing and the mass of Dark Elves separate and the second in command steps down from the massive black chariot that had two Cold ones tethered to the front he gives Malekith his Spell shield and bows stepping into the masses.~

rose comes out of the woods holding her wrist as she looks pissed off as hell as she walks up the dark and just walk right pass him and walks ahead of him as she growls as she passes him.

~He smirks grabbing the Elfs arm and pulling her onto the chariot he nods as he turns the Cold ones around and begins to go back towards where he was he leaves a contigent of Dark Elves to hold the Light elfs at bay as they left, he was glad that the Light Elves were not High Elves or the whole army would want to kill them all. They were heading towards Har Ganeth the City of Executioners.~

~Malekith smirks as he hears the clatter of steel as they ride off he looks around and sees her and says. "You best change your attitude cause the Witch Elves will not be so kind to you if you are seperated from me and you have the air of a High Elf."~

Rose smirks as she closes her eyes as she makes her light disappear making her appear human as she looks at him and says "is this better dark elf" as she shakes her head and looks out the window and whispers to herself " i dont really care what that damn woman has to say she can shove it up her ass" as she sighs again

((no windows in the chariot)) ~He smirks "Witch Elves are more then one person and they revel in the blood battle, hope you do not become a sacrifice to Khaine, if you stick by me you will be safe, you run off you are as good as dead, with me you are protected. and yes that is better." He grumbles to himself about bloody elf women and their pride then he smiles to himself even though nothing of his face could be seen.~

rose looks at him as she sits next to him and grabs his face and makes him face her as she looks into his eyes and says " HEY you have really cool eyes Dark elf" as she lets go and giggles as she looks at him with her bright redish blue eyes.

~Malekith looks back at her the red eyes looking back at her glowing, "You should of seen what they looked like when I was a bloody High Elf." He looks behind him and he sees a Cold one running through the ranks towards him he looks to the rider and the rider reports. "All Light elves were killed. the King escaped barely we tried to go after him but he got away."~

rose tilts her head at him and asks "well why didnt you send assassin after him" as she waves her hand a blade appears. Rose starts to play with her dagger as she looks at him and smiles.

~Malekith smirks as he turns to look at the looming dark gate. "This is why we have come here to visit a friend of mine." The gates open and the elves in the village take one look at who was entering and scattered, soon the streets were deserted and he advanced with the chariot towards the looming building he steps out and walks the door opens and bowing as he enters woman scantly clothed with wickedly curved blades and crazed looks in their eyes. He walks to the throne area and walks towards the decrepid old woman he yells and a Dark elf runs in with a Light elf prisoner. "A sacrifice for you Hag Queen Hellebron." The crone says slowly "My Lord you honor me." she stands and shuffles slowly towards The Alter room the Light Elf is taken in and she opens a cut in him and takes a Chalace and the other Witch elves follow The time has come once more that we must give thanks to our Master, Khaine, mighty Lord of Murder, his name be praised." The others respond "His name be praised." She takes a sip from the chalice she felt the surge of pleasure flowing through her wasted body she cuts the Light elf up and his blood flows into a bath and she boils the blood and strips stepping in and after a few moments the cackle of madness and she steps out young nude and dripping of blood, the sisters cackle in madness and drape the cloak on her an she bows to the Witch king. "My Lord Thank you for the sacrifice, how may I help you?" "I Require Shadowblade and his clan's services." "I can help with that let me go gather them." She leaves and he waits for her to return.~

* Queen Eva was sitting in the garden watering her roses as she hears her loves horse as she smiles running to the front gate as she see him very badly wounded as she helps him inside as she looks at him " What happened my darling king " she sitting listening to him speaking as she grows angry as her eyes flash dark blue as she tell the guards her ready her horse as she walks to her closet as she opens it sliding her clothes back as her pushes a button as the wall opens revealing her elven armor as she begins to slips it on as she pulls up her hair with a light blue ribbon as she walks out in her armor and her daggers in her bag as her sword was on her hip as she walked to there bed kisses her husband softly " ill return to you soon with are daughter " she leaves the room walking outside as she gets to her horse climbing on her riding off *

rose sits in the chariot waiting for him to return. rose then gets a bad feeling and walks to the door and sees the dark elf and walks up behind him as she hides behind and shakes in fear from so much darkness around her that is almost makes her pass out but she doesn't. rose quickly grabs his should as if she was gonna fall over and catches herself and keeps standing behind him.

~He swings feeling someone touch him and he sees who it is and raises his arm missing her had by a moment he sends her flying and places her in a chair he begins to pace, he sees the Hag Queen enter and with her were 15 men, each wore clothes that if one was not looking for them would make them blend into the surroundings, these were the Dark Elf Assassins, skilled at what they did, masters at the arts. One steps forward "I sense lightness he says quietly then he notices Malekith and he and his clan go to one knee. "My Lord the Witch King what is it you command us to do?" Malekith brings an image of Rose's Father and he gives the men instructions and then when he was done with all he needed to tell them they were gone just like that. A Witch Elf walks up to Rose and sniffs her then prods her. Malekith shakes his head. "She is not a sacrifice she is a pet that I am training." He sends her a warning glance then turns to the Hag Queen and bows his head. "Thank you, we shall be in my retreat waiting word." He walks out pulling Rose with him, they get into the chariot and ride to the furthest area where a cave was and they enter it and it gives way to a Mansion. dark and Gloomy, she sees a picture of an elf, pale dark and sinister but handsome above the green glow of the fireplace.~

* she keeps riding through the forest as it getting to dark from her to carry on as she stops her horse by a near by lake as she gets off her horse as she makes a spot for a fire as she walks through the forest gathering wood as she walks bk starting a fire as she sitting against a tree watching the moonlight shimmer on the water as she smiles to herself " Don't worry rose mother will save you some how " she looks into the fire curled up in a small blanket watching the night *

~He looks to her and says. "Do you wish for some food or drink or more warmth?" He asks the woman, "By the way what is your name? That is me up there if you cared before the incident." He waits for her response, not sure how she will react and for once in his cruel and long time felt his cruel heart beat.~

~He looks to her and nods "Rose it is then. Now do you want anything or do you care to tell me how you came to have Darkness in you?" He watches her and awaits.~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom